It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knives In Star Formation on Table.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Now this situation had me bewildered for a long time. It still does. But I've figured out a few things since then.

It was after the coffee table incident on St. Valentines Day 2000. It wasn't long after that when I was in bed sleeping and so was my mate-date-friend. Sleeping.

I woke up in the morning and walked out into the dining room area and just about freaked! The dining room table had a bunch of knives on it all in a pile, in the middle of the table, that looked like the star in that movie "Independence Day" when Will Smith was flying that craft through that star-formation hole which was like say, a modern day type of star. Abstract art. These knives were in a similar position and I thought of that movie in particular when I saw this mess on my table.

I NEVER prepared food on that table. Nor left anything on it after it was done being used for dinner! And now, there were these knives on my table! The night before, I had made some toasted sandwiches for me and my mate, using a butter knife, and another knife to cut tomato with. I did this in the kitchen as I had always done previously. I left them in the sink with the plates that we had used, intending to clean up in the morning when I made breakfast. Well this morning that I had got up, those knives plus a few others were on my dining room table and it freaked me out.

I walked angrily into the bedroom and shook that mate there of mine awake and started badgering him about why those knives are on my dining-room table! He woke up saying "what? what?" And I repeated myself asking him did he put those dirty knives on my dining room table? He said "what knives?" And then, "I didn't put any knives anywhere, I don't know what you're talking about ."

Well I thought for sure he is lying and must be playing some kind of prank. Then I got to thinking, why WOULD he put those knives on the table. When we were both sleeping, and I hadn't noticed or felt him leave the bed that night. So I let him off the hook for the time being...grabbed my art book and pencil and sketched the formation of the knives into the book because at that time I didn't have a camera. And I didn't want to forget that scene. So I recorded it the best way I knew how. Then I removed them and washed up. And since I lived in that place, I had never had THAT occurrence happen again.

Who else had a similar experience such as this strange situation happen in their lives?

[Edited on 5/15/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
probably an invitation to some pagan or wiccan cult

best guess.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My personal thought on this, he was playing head games with you...lol

but then...I could be wrong....

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Maby a ghost was trying 2 make you breakfast

hehe

Er.. I dunno

Check out ya room mate

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
lol maybe you were watching too much fantasia... lol kidding... probably your room mate...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Perhaps your guide or your partner's guide were reminding you to put the knives away neatly instead of leaving things in the sink ?

Or else your partner may have been The Devil in Disguise

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
while reading your post i got a terrible feeling. if you [not you personnaly] play with nifes you'll get cut. you do go on a bit about the strange guys you been out with. but this time i got a real bad feeling you might be in danger. what made you bring this up?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Would it be safe to say that the "star formation" was more like a Pentagram?

Don't want to steal the thread, but just something similar and interesting that's happened:
Because at my cousin's 6th birthday a couple of weeks ago, we were putting the candles on the cake, and when they were all lit, I realized they were in the shape of a pentagram, 5 on the outside and one in the centre.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hahaha, that's funny Aztec! And I think you're right. He's the "Devil in disguise."

Kode, thanks for asking. I brought this subject up because he won't let me be and I was looking for help.

Almost all my life I have had those unusual types a few steps behind me, and I'm always moving on since I don't like the scene. I really think he is the devil in disguise. His son who was only 10 at the time wrote a letter to the courts saying he thinks his dad is the devil and he doesn't want to have to visit him. He only wanted to be with his mother. The guy who we're talking about, showed me the letter one day last year when he was talking about his visitation rights etc.

A few years before I met him, I had a dream. It was very strange. I'm not going to tell you the dream. I'm just going to say that, when I did meet him, about a month or so knowing him, he drew a picture of the dream that I had. I looked to see what he was drawing and I was very surprised. I hadn't told anyone that dream!

Charlatan it doesn't look like a pentagram. It was when I first looked at it that it reminded me for some reason of that star gate in the movie "Independence Day" which the aliens flew through to get into their domain. (And that looks like an abstract pentagram)

The way it looked when I first saw it was very daunting. I mean, who wouldn't freak? These aren't spoons. They're knives. When I look at the picture now...it's nothing. Just four knives in a pile. (Well, not really. It's still too freaky). It's dated "March 6, 2000.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
well your still posting so your still in the land of the living?!!! seems to me you,ll know what to do if the time comes

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
/me sillently backs out of the thread, hoping not to be spotted.

Sorry about that Ann, I got a thing about knives and swords :p
I was just sharpening them, I swear!!

Were they just your kitchen knives or were they knives you hadn't seen before?
If so, tell me what they looked like and I could tell you where they are used, come from, how they are made, what metal they are made from and so on

As I said in another thread, my grandad was a smith and he thought me the trade and I collect blades.

I really wana know more about this now.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hey thematrix, all the knives were from my own kitchen. But I only used the butter knife, and the silver-gold knife. That knife has the top and bottom colored gold and the middle silver. The other two were put away in drawers.
I decided I should show you the drawing so I scanned my book.

AND NOW!!! he's sent me this weird email! He is constantly after me!

"... just wanted to let you know I've been working hard. I figured out how to create the card documents. I just hit the "page setup" button under the file drop down menu in MS Word. Then I set the printable area to one third of the page, in other words, I set the bottom margin to 66.6 % of the page.

Here's a sample of a card I've been printing
..."

[Edited on 5/18/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hrm, hun, I think you goto get rid of that guy. Hes on something or just wacked ...

If he put those knives on your table, then erm, ... hes dangerous too ...

I'm a knife and sword nut and noone is scared of them, because they are all stored and in display cases.

When someone pulls stunts on you like putting those knives on your table, hes or playing with you or has a definate "problem" and is to be considered dangerous.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
But it's MORE than that thematrix! He wasn't even around me when the coffee table moved! He called me from his house when I was entertaining two of my friends at Christmas time a while ago, and the 4 beers instantly manifested in my fridge after talking to him.

Of course I'm trying to get him out of my life. He doesn't take no as an answer. I even told him that I would get a court paper to keep him away from me if he doesn't stop. I'll see what I can do before I go to that step.

But he is kind of strange to begin with. Because when I first met him in October of 1999...we knew each other for about 3 weeks, and then it was Halloween, and I had a pumpkin that I carved at my window. When I looked at it while he was there I saw a knife stuck in the pumpkins forehead. I asked him what the heck did he do that for? He said he was just joking around. (yea, right)

[Edited on 5/18/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hrm, thats really freaky indeed.

If you live in Europe, tell me where he lives, I could "persuade" him to leave you alone.

Do you think the beers in your fridge moved because of him, or more like as a warning by some sort of guardian over you as an omen that you better stay clear of this guy?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No I live in Canada. I wish I was married so he wouldn't be able to bother me. He thinks that he's going to convince me to marry him. I don't think so! I guess I should start looking for a good guy to marry. Hahaa.

And NO the beers WERE NOT THERE!!! I was out of beer when he called. After I hung up, and opened the fridge that was when I saw the first two in it. I was naturally freaked out!

And because I'm a spiritual person, I have spirits around me that warn me about things and they were telling me for a long time to be careful. And NOW just about the middle of last month, the Spirit told me that the aliens are all around me in the skies and I have to be on gaurd against them. What is going on?

Maybe you can help me. Ask God to protect me from them please?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
OH SHAZBOT !!! THERE HE IS AT THE DOOR!

RIGHT NOW

EVERYTIME I TALK ABOUT HIM HE KNOWS IT!!!

I'm just going to stay right here and shut up so he goes away!

There he is NOW CALLING ME!!!!!

[Edited on 5/22/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh, I missunderstood that one, so the beers appeared in your fridge when you had noticed you were out of beer.

Dang, I hope you didn't let him in ...

I don't believe in God or a god, so I can't really help you there, except that if your afraid of the spirits or aliens, just don't be. Fear is what feeds them.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yea I know. There is no sense in fear. It's just that he is such a bothersome entity? person? Who knows what he is!

And no I did not let him in. Why can't anyone just listen to another when they say they don't want anything to do with them, and just leave them alone? What is wrong with some peoples minds???

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i said you already know what to do. "and for gods sake dont go out and knife the son of gun". you posses a certain knowledge. use it.

<<   2 >>

join