It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou "Sleeper" Baldin to be interviewed soon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
For anyone who followed the sleeper stories or the huge thread that was started last year(?) this should be an interesting show.

I haven't personally even heard of this show before but anyway, sleeper seems to know the answers to everything, even if it's a massive lie, it's still very interesting!

Here's the preview

[edit on 20-8-2009 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

nm

[edit on 8/20/2009 by LiquidLight]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is great! I read with much interest Sleeper's thread, "Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face." www.abovetopsecret.com...
and, after a day or so of research, found the connection between Sleeper and Lou Baldin, and right away ordered his book, "A Day With An Extraterrestrial."
The thread really woke me up, and brought out some repressed memories, and I have to thank Lou/Sleeper for that. The book we have read several times, the family and I, and this man is telling the truth as far as I am concerned. I hope they make a movie of his experience.
Thank you, Sleeper.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Why did he say the motive behind 9/11 was extraterrestrials? He assumes extraterrestrials have to do with every single thing. He didn't even give a reason either.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ah, sleeper. I remember him and all of his stories. I remember john lear talking about sleeper and sleeper's alien friend milton coming through john lear's ceiling and visiting him some time ago.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Why did he say the motive behind 9/11 was extraterrestrials? He assumes extraterrestrials have to do with every single thing. He didn't even give a reason either.

It was only a preview so I guess you have to tune in to find out.

Looking forward to this.

August 28, 2009 the show airs

[edit on 21-8-2009 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Of alle of Mel's guests Lou Baldin was the least likeable IMO. He was kinda "arrogant" and I don't feel like he gave some real answers to the question. He only made claim after claim...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Another blackmark on the face of this subject for sure. Shame there is not enough of us to out-muscle this kind of stuff, it makes us all look like fools.

I honestly don't see how grown people can embarrass themselves like this? I mean, lets face it, the dribble coming out of their mouths is not even close to true....

I guess I shouldn't be upset with the messenger. I should instead hang my head in shame over the rather large portion of us that give these people a platform.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I like sleeper.

And I listened to the show already - I liked that too.

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I mean, lets face it, the dribble coming out of their mouths is not even close to true....

Hehe, What did Milton tell you that he didn't tell sleeper?

- you can tell us
=

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lizard King
Ah, sleeper. I remember him and all of his stories. I remember john lear talking about sleeper and sleeper's alien friend milton coming through john lear's ceiling and visiting him some time ago.

Milton coming through John Lear´s roof? Where did you hear that? Sure it was not one of the many jokes they made about it?

----------

To the OP, thanks for the heads up!
IMHO i think Lou is the real stuff but there´s no way of knowing until going terminal.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tomra

I too would like to find out who posted about milton coming through John Lear's ceiling.

If anyone here could link to the post and thread where it was said, that would be great.

So would an actual quote.

John Lear said did say this :

I never met sleeper in person. I never met Milton. I never went for a ride in a flying saucer with sleeper. I never went to Uranus with sleeper.

(click here for full post)

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I remember the threads well and at the time really enjoyed them (so much so that at the time I started to copy every page to a Word document, but soon got bored with that).

Parts of it resonate quite well with me which doesn't often happen round here, so who knows... unfortunately though my mind finds it difficult to conceive anything except this:

and, after a day or so of research, found the connection between Sleeper and Lou Baldin, and right away ordered his book, "A Day With An Extraterrestrial."

....which is why Sleeper might say I'm still stuck down here!

I actually vaguely considered travelling to America to visit all these people like Sleeper with claims (the more prominent ones anyway; Lear, Lazar etc. if they would see me) just to buy them a beer and see what they were like as people face to face, but I don't have the time or money for that any more (the trip, not the beer - I'm not posting it so don't get excited).

Just to add, the preview video sounds interesting, I'll check it out if I remember.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Nova]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Another blackmark on the face of this subject for sure. Shame there is not enough of us to out-muscle this kind of stuff, it makes us all look like fools.

To be honest, I am glad there are not enough like you to out-muscle this kind of stuff.

I honestly don't see how grown people can embarrass themselves like this?

I mean, lets face it, the dribble coming out of their mouths is not even close to true....

You can’t speak for others to determine what they must or must not believe, so I assume you speak for yourself here?

I guess I shouldn't be upset with the messenger. I should instead hang my head in shame over the rather large portion of us that give these people a platform.

That’s the beauty of ATS is it not, because ATS is a platform for all, even for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I greatly enjoyed sleepers thread last year and I found him to be very detailed and fascinating in his postings. It was horrible to see him being castigated sometimes over what he was saying but I guess that comes with the territory.This interview will be something I will want to watch intensely.

s & f I can hardly wait

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The interview has already been aired

You can listen to it here:

Interview with Lou Baldin

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Listening to the first part now, the second part is behind a member wall, if anyone fancies uploading it that would be great.

Just to say - you can skip to 11 minutes in to miss all the crap and go straight to John Lear's introduction.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Nova]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
Listening to the first part now, the second part is behind a member wall, if anyone fancies uploading it that would be great.

Big secret,

Mel made both parts of the show available. Part 1 is available to be streamed and part 2 available for download

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Are you sure? Part 1 was available for download (I downloaded it) but part 2 was members only as far as I could see?

Listened to it earlier, some interesting stuff, mostly not new and I think the interviewer didn't quite get his drift on a few ocassions but to be fair their is a lot of material to take in and you can't blame him for not having read the 300 page thread.

The thing that sticks out for me is Lou basically saying OBEs are not possible. Now Lou seems like a guy with integrity, however, we've got a bunch of other people in another big thread on here who are entirely convinced that OBEs are happening on a regular basis and they are fully in control of it. They seem like equally honest people, but one of these groups is a bare faced liar it would seem!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Bump, anyone got part 2?

It's still stuck behind a members only area.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova

Are you sure? Part 1 was available for download

I listened to part one and two and I am not a member of Veritas.

One part was streaming and another was available for download.

Mel must have made a mistake, but since I got to listen to the whole show, I didn't mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join