It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is my Ansuz rune medallion rock allright?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i got this little shiny rock from the pond awhile back. i decided to paint with red paint the ansuz rune on it,someting to bring me good luck,couse it sayd its a god rune for luck,speaking capatibilities and should help me with interviews,divine help,etc.
i know its only my imagination that im suddenly more well spoken,i usualy talk like a chaotic child..but is it safe to have this in my house,to wear it on my neck?
or have i just opened the portals of hell?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

i know its only my imagination that im suddenly more well spoken,i usualy talk like a chaotic child..

Obviously it does nothing for grammar.

Portals of Hell..? If so, try and strike a bargain with whatever demon appears right away...these things don't happen that often, you know..?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
yea i know,im sacrastic,and im not from an english speaking country.
i just want to be sure the rock wont have negative influences or something with this painted on it..and only good

i dont think there is a rune powerfull enough to make me write propper grammar even in bulgarian xaxaxa

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
uhmm. why are you making runes that you dont know are good or bad?

hope you arent a christian.

hope you didnt get suckered into creating a rune that does bad, just like those morons who thought getting a japanese tatoo was cool, until they figured out it said, "i suck a life", or "i have crabs"

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Ansuz (pronounced Awn-sooze) is the fourth rune of the Futhark and of Freya's Aett. It represents the A sound in English.

The word literally means a "God" referring to the Gods and Goddesses of the Aesir and Vanir. Ansuz is particularly associated with Odin and when reversed, with Loki his messenger.

Its primary meaning is communication and thus wisdom, knowledge, insight and truth. You may view Ansuz as representing many derivatives of these concepts such as, literacy, interpretive ability, intellect, the balance between spiritual and physical existence, a runemaster/mistress, shaman, magician or clairvoyant.
The Runes in Depth: Ansuz the Messenger Rune

It is said that such a rune will bring great fortune and the healthiest of babies. Don't stand too close to a woman whilst wearing this powerful rune, it is said such fertility may result in many mouths to feed.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A SH*T and my facebook test im going to be a father for this new years eve WHAT THE o maaan >_<
yea i readed about the rune before deciding to paint it,im too scared to paint runes i dont know about xD

new topics

top topics

join