It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Priory of Sion...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Has anyone ever watched this video. It's about the The Priory of Sion. It's from a movie called Bloodline. The guy who is being interviewd talks about The Priory of Sion, how you become one of them and and when the secret could be revealed. I don't know whether this guy is acting or what. Its intresting..

Link

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
yes i watched it. if you are a Neflix member you can stream it over your computer to watch it. you can also have the disk sent to your house...obvioulsy.

anyway i LOVED the movie but am willing to bet, oh lets say 90% of the farm on the fact that it is about 98% bull poo. really really fresh bull poo.

#1 the director / actor is terrible and thinks very highly of himself.

#2 the number of interviews he does in the doc are so bad as to be humorous. my personal favorite being the guy from the priory (the long haired one) who meets them in the coffee shop, says a bunch of pointless non-information and then someone walks by the table, slips the dude a note and he pretends, very poorly, to be terrified like they are going to kill him. i also like the guy at the beginning (i only watched the beginning) of the clip you posted who is obviously a self obsessed fruit cake.

#3 the guys he hooks up with in the rennes le chateau (sp?) region were pretty obvious fakes

#4 if, by some miracle, this is not a fake i want to kick all the people involved with putting things into the 'grave site' they found. they say it could be marry magdelin (sp?) they uncovered as they carelessly tear the shroud off the body and pick at the corpse with tools attached to the end of a pole. about as disrespectful as it gets, worthless amateurs. all i could think while watching this part was THANK GOD THIS IS FAKE, as if it was not what they were doing deserves something heinous like the loss of genitalia or at least hands.

anyway a a thoroughly entertaining watch but a worthless piece of information.

Personally I have yet to see anything that confirms any belief in PoS. While I see the potential I also see enough to disprove it as to prove it.

I am hopeful the the PoS or some organization like them exists. I like the plot that surrounds PoS and would love ot see something like this go down.

However, I sadly have to remain skeptical.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Animal]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yea the priory was made up.

I think this was found out in the late 80's.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Thanks for the link. Very good interview with Haywood.
Southern switzerland is an area called Sion, and there is a Mount Sion there as well as in Middle East. The mention of a temple in a moutain, I've heard mention before. Some believe the Templers went into Switzerland after 1307, while there navy sailed to Scottland.

join