It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What is Living on Mars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

I'm here on ATS........every planet and star we will ever visit will have the same type entities upon them. eventually mankind will be allowed to see them again. welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

Thank you for posting that and helping to remind everyone that something extremely normal has happened and may still be happening on Mars.

The images in that video have been discussed heavily here on ATS but some of the smaller objects that are being found by the rovers are being dismissed because of their size.

We have to realise, with the help of this thread, that size is not everything.

We know from scientific study that there are planets immensely huge and far, far bigger than our own. Imagine the size of lifeforms on those types of planets. You would find everything from bacteria to dinosaurs that are ten times the size of Earth examples.

Given the right combination, life can be expressed in many ways, shapes and forms and we must not consider size to be a factor in the process of marking our teritory or expressing our religious beliefs or in trying to let someone else know that we once existed.

Someone or something at some point decided to build a huge face on Mars that is observable from space. Who and why?
What would drive a species (or an individual) to do such a thing?

We ourselves have got monuments such as the Pyramids yet we also have statues of the Earth goddess that are no bigger than our little finger.

Objects of all sizes are being found on Mars. Some are clustered together, others are spread far and wide..

Unfortunately some people would prefer to see a display cabinet of items in a museum like arena rather than look at the ground from an archeological point of view.. not everyone likes to get their hands dirty..

Whenever we look for ancient civilisations in our own envirnoment we usually beging to find evidence of them by finding small tiny onjects that just happen to have come to the surface through the Earths own movement of the soil. Worms and other bugs and grube help to churn the soil over and artifiacts do tend to rise from the ground after thousands of years and it is these that lead to us digging the dirt to find the rest of what was once there.

This process, or similar, could be what we are seeing on Mars.. many small items, spread over a vast area, showing us what once was (or still may be) yet under the surface we might find the polished remains of a huge and advanced civilisation.

This process could explain why we are finding small, tiny objects through the rover photographs. As hard as it may be for some people, we may be seeing genuine objects that have been left behind...

Now let's hope we can somehow get far better quality images that leave no shadow of doubt.
Perhaps, by chance, we will get that soon.. Someone (if images are vetted) will make a mistake..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Nice Thread Extralien! It has been starred and flug!

Have you seen Zorgon's Mars fossil thread? - You might find some stuff in there that you could use in this one

Fossils on Mars - A Collection of Evidence

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Thanks for adding the link to Zorgons thread.
Got some good stuff there.

I, too, have found some items that resemble bones.. I posted them somewhere..going to try to find them now..

Found it... A portion of a spine and a tooth..??? dead centre of picture
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d9776acc3c4.jpg[/atsimg]
posted on page 3 of my thread on the Black Box on Mars
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efa5c02da398.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Extralien]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Nothing on mars but rocks and dust, when you look at these shapes on mars, if they were created you wouldn't have to quess if they was sculpted, it would be obvious. Stop putting all your hope and faith in non-sense and put it in something like oh I dont know maybe "yourself"

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
Nothing on mars but rocks and dust, when you look at these shapes on mars, if they were created you wouldn't have to quess if they was sculpted, it would be obvious. Stop putting all your hope and faith in non-sense and put it in something like oh I dont know maybe "yourself"

Yes, but who are you to tell people where to put their hope and faith? Its as if your trying to say only what you find worthy can be expressed.

I neither agree nor support what the OP is saying, but that just goes against anything ATS stands for.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

The problem with a lot of these images is the actual image quality and our ability to zoom in.

We can olny zoom so far before the already pixelated images become swamped with pixel blur. If NASA had actually released images that are of far higher quality, which we all may agree that they have, then we might not have these debates on the objects we are seeing.

It is clearly obvious in some pictures that portions have been blurred or editted or completely blacked out.

Why?

Why would anyone feel the need to do this to just rocks on some planet that none of us are capable of going to?
Why release low quality, lossy JPEG images.
Many of these images leave me feeling disheartened and let down by NASA.. I feel sorry for the tax payer who is paying these people to provide such poor data. Anyone, such as ourselves, who has a genuine interest in the exploration of Mars and other spacial bodies, would do their best to get the best data possible and would probably pay an arm and a leg to get the high quality we expect and should be getting.

All that money, materials and effort to get a 400lb lump of a camera on wheels to another planet and we get poor results.

No doubt, that without the Rovers, we would not have any images such as this at all, but a bit more effort in the camera imaging department would sure as heck go a long way in regards to the viewpoint of the public and we would not be having such discussions like this.

If the images were crystal clear and there was no doubts over a rock being a statue or just a rock then we would be having a chat that would be asking so much more questions than what size the possible inhabitants are or were..

We would be asking what their culture was like, what plants they had, what animals, birds, history, development, fuel and many other questions. We would be sat here in wonder and awe imagining the world that is so close yet so far away. Our brothers and sisters (or the spirits of them) are on our doorstep and we are squabbling over grainy images.

The effort to understand that what we are seeing might be true, might have been made by much smaller beings, might still be living there, requires a strong and open mind that is ready and prepared to accept any and all posibilities. Immediately stating that something is a rock just because some decide something is a rock and nothing more is a bit harsh considering the samples we have got to work with.

We can only speculate.. as many have done before us on our planet.. many thought it was flat at one point.. many were proved wrong.

There are many things that make me wonder about the images we have.. Why has nobody tuned into NASA's transmissions and downloaded all the images received from Mars? Why is it so hard to think that there may or may have been some form of life making stone sculptures that were carvings and not works of art..

consider some of our own 'modern' art.. cars set in blocks of concrete.. sharks and cows sliced into portions and preserved and sold for millions.. odd shaped stones shaped into even odder poses that is labeled 'the saviour' or some other such nonsense....

If there was some other civilisations rovers running around here on this planet and all they found were these oddities of our modern artists, what would you think they would say about them..

Naturally formed or crafted by the hand of man? '

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
from what we've seen so far.

Thank you

And i'm glad you're keeping an open mind on the matter.. never say never, as they say..

I am, after all, just trying to bring a bit of a broader idea as to what we could, might expect if we were to land on ANY planet and set foot.. We have absolutley no real idea as to what we might find.. especially with the amount of editting NASA does to the images we receive and with all the theories on various space programmes... it's a tough one..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I think people are just wanting to see life so much on Mars that eventually they make themselves believe that they are actually seeing life on Mars!!!

If you focus on an object long enough you will eventually see something... like the form will shift to some other form or it may disappear completely or it may even seem to move slightly.... it's all in your mind.... you can make anything out of nothing.... after all.... if we are to believe the big bang this is how our cosmos were created.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Very interesting video! It brings to mind familiar items here on earth. Perhaps in another few thousands of years or so alien scientists will be photographing Mount Rushmore and making the same conclusions we are about MARS. The shear possibility of these items being naturally formed has all but been dismissed as not possible. I also beleive the scale (size) of these formations also indicates the involvement of an intelligent plan.
Does this mean that intelligent lifeforms lived on the planet and were trying to depict people of importance? Not necessarily. There is also the possibilty these items were created as a marker or directional signal. Think of it as an intergallactic bulletin board. This hypothesis is derived from the fact that the images can only be made out from high altitude.
An intergalactic traveler may need some kind of "landmark" or reference to indicate they are in the correct sector/quadrant. Passing through a star system can be somewhat confusing with alot of galaxies and systems looking similar. Imagine having directions to a location and someone saying " When you see the image of (insert propper name), on the planet (insert alien name for MARS), change course to........."
They could also be used as a marker to indicate pocession. IMO

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I'm here on ATS........every planet and star we will ever visit will have the same type entities upon them. eventually mankind will be allowed to see them again. welcome to ATS
Debris I'm so glad you are still posting.I agree with you only so far,since I'm not as optimistic as you that all will be revealed as far as the "invisibles" that you have shown and described repeatedly,opening my eyes wide.I probably need more of your information,and not have to pay for it the way you did with suffering thru attacks and energy drain to such an extent.Keep in mind I can't see them except in photos from the reduction process.I'm hungry for your info,thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
debris765nju & vze2xjjk together in the same thread?

I foresay that very soon some monkey and crocodiles will be spotted on Mars, maybe even dancing samba: there is nothing esoteric in my predicion, just wait and see: stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Who or what is living on Mars? In my opinion after the nuclear wars and battles were fought on Mars very limited resources were left including water. In order for survival tiny genetically engineered lifeforms had to be developed as to not use up the natural resources in existence. ^Y^

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

if the next mars mission doesn't target these holes...nasa & the esa are retarded

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b4cc42fb6a0.jpg[/atsimg]just maybe its "hole sweet hole" to martian life, eh?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by reject]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari
Who or what is living on Mars? In my opinion after the nuclear wars and battles were fought on Mars very limited resources were left including water. In order for survival tiny genetically engineered lifeforms had to be developed as to not use up the natural resources in existence. ^Y^

Or maybe they genetically engineered themselves to be tiny so that they could live off less resources....

Imagine that.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by amari

Or maybe they genetically engineered themselves to be tiny so that they could live off less resources....

Imagine that.

I also agree with you that they have genetically engineered themselves including using non-biological nanobots to also replicate other types of nanobots.
^Y^

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk

Originally posted by debris765nju

Debris I'm so glad you are still posting.I agree with you only so far,since I'm not as optimistic as you that all will be revealed as far as the "invisibles" that you have shown and described repeatedly,opening my eyes wide.I probably need more of your information,and not have to pay for it the way you did with suffering thru attacks and energy drain to such an extent.Keep in mind I can't see them except in photos from the reduction process.I'm hungry for your info,thanks.

In many cases you are looking into what is known as the 4th dimension and very few individuals can see what you see with the help of their 3rd eye. ^Y^

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Thanks amari,here's the breakdown.
Under the rovers the animals have probably gathered in the shade for 5 years (both rovers). I look for the eyes.Sure I had to lighten it like crazy and use negative image tricks,and even outline as a last resort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join