It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow Mulitation in Canada - Nothing but bone from the neck up...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
August 20, 2009 - Mutilated Cow in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Photos of the Mutilated Cow from Today and Similiar one from 1967, where nothing but bone is left from the next up - (laser clear cut around the neck]

Left: Rancher Neil Bartsch of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, examines his mutilated cow on Wednesday, August 19, 2009. Image © 2009 by CBC News. Right: Appaloosa mare, Lady, found dead
and stripped of flesh from the neck up in September 1967, on the Berle Lewis ranch
near Alamosa, Colorado. Image © 1967 by Don Anderson.

Canadian Broadcasting Corp. (CBC) reports: “A farmer north of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, is concerned that one of his cows may have been subjected to a cruel mutilation after discovering the slain animal had sustained highly unusual injuries. He said he had never seen anything like it in 25 years of raising cattle.” Neil Bartsch told CBC News that on Wednesday morning, August 19, 2009, he found parts of his cow smoothly carved away - no tear marks as coyotes would do - and that half of the cow's head and neck hide had been smoothly cut away, similar to the September 1967 horse near Alamosa, Colorado, that made international headlines. Strangely, unlike decades of other animal mutilations around the world noted for lack of blood at excisions or on the ground, rancher Bartsch reported there was a “large amount of blood” around his mutilated cow. Bartsch called police who arrived Wednesday afternoon to investigate.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What are they gonna do with it, mount it on the wall of their spaceship?

Obviously not the result of scavengers, they would have gone straight for the guts, where all the goodness is.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wow, now that is a cattle mutilation. Definately not done by an animal!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe8caf8f1146.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9cf7f06ea81.jpg[/atsimg]

-E-

[edit on 20-8-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
well i've heard a couple reasons for blood missing in cattle mutilations. It could possibly be for some kind of nutrient, and it could also be for use in some kind of genetic reproduction. Maybe there is something similar between humans and cows? There is supposedly a base underneath the airport in Denver, Colorado, maybe this has something to do with that. Purely speculative, but who knows!?!

[edit on 20-8-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I just did a quick Google search and found this. You have to register the read the whole thing.

A blood substitute derived from cow's blood has been given the go-ahead for limited human testing in the United States, the first time an animal blood product has been granted such an approval, federal officials said yesterday.

US Food and Drug Administration officials cautioned that it will take years of further study to answer questions about safety of the highly purified cow hemoglobin, but the FDA approval is considered a significant step in the long search for a safe, economical and effective blood substitute.

www.encyclopedia.com...
www.apfn.org...

I got those links from a Yahoo! Answers question here. The asker states:

Is it true that cow's blood is interchangeable with human blood?

And someone answers this, including the links.

Not directly of course, but cow blood can be processed and then used for humans. There were several studies done regarding this in the 1990's I believe.

Now if this information is true there could be a link between cow and human blood. I don't want to know what the blood is being drained from the animals for...

This is random internet information and you can't rely on it as fact

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

awesome job checking that out. star. Well i hate to say that i've heard this, but supposedly in some of these underground alien bases, they have test tube humans being grown and this could possibly explain why these mutilations and abductions are being perfomed. Possibly creating hybrids, or even superhumans. I know this sounds far out but why else would ET abduct a cow, perform precision medical cuts, and drain all the blood? They could also be removing blood vessels and other things possibly needed for their experiments. This is one of the many things that has worried me about the ET's and Steven Greer saying ALL aliens are good. I see NO reason why any human would do this to perfectly good cattle when they, if scientists, could simply receive the cow for free. Remember, in most of these cases, there are no tracks, no evidence of trespassing, no witness'.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The ground seems under the carcass and seems to be burned/dehydrated or is it the blood? Contrary to what's been found before, there was a large amount of blood.

It would be interesting to take some radiation samples and check out the weather patterns of the last few days. The cut looks to be very precise. Definitely not made by neither human technology nor animals.

[edit on 8/20/2009 by DarkElvis]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Poor cow! I havn't heard of any animals mutilations in some time. Good find! Scary!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
A warp beam went wild on that critter.
Blame it on the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
Wow, now that is a cattle mutilation. Definately not done by an animal!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe8caf8f1146.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9cf7f06ea81.jpg[/atsimg]

-E-
[edit on 20-8-2009 by MysterE]

The head looks blackened, any chance it's some sort of lightening or other high energy discharge?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't have a news article but in the small rural Alberta town I live in we have had a similar problem. We have had 6 dogs killed in one week. The female dogs were poisoned but the male dogs were beaten and had the genitals removed. I suspect some sort of sick freak in our local case because of the poisoning and beating. I know a few neighbours who are planning on finding the culprits.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Blame it on the Illuminati.

Of course... can't have been aliens because you don't believe in them.....

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
First off, I did not read the article because the headline alone got me thinking
:Hmm. I bet the aliens came down, took the cowhead with them in their space ships back to whatever planet they are from. They have the cowhead in a see through crystal box, showing it to all of their fellow aliens saying "This is the species we must eliminate while trying to take over the planet earth".

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
First off, I did not read the article because the headline alone got me thinking
:Hmm. I bet the aliens came down, took the cowhead with them in their space ships back to whatever planet they are from. They have the cowhead in a see through crystal box, showing it to all of their fellow aliens saying "This is the species we must eliminate while trying to take over the planet earth".

So you believe there is an earthly explanation for cow mutilations? You need to do a bit more research me thinks.... and not just read titles.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

Great find! S&F

Can any one determine why the newest cow's head was removed at an angle? Because the 1967 cow had its flesh removed at what looks like a straight cut. But it looks like this latest cow had its head removed at an angle. Maybe its how the cow landed. It was the first thing that popped in my head.

BTW, does any one have any real cases (preferrably with photos) of human mutilation similar to cows?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by guppy]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Not quite as glib as it sounds. How would one test a space-based beam weapon? What would the results look like?

From the looks of the pic, the head was entered into a different...environment...hostile to soft tissue. Be interesting to know if it was acidic, heat-related, electric, or what. Good find!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
So you believe there is an earthly explanation for cow mutilations? You need to do a bit more research me thinks.... and not just read titles.

I suggest you to do more research as well as the mutilation could be perpetrated by the government with black silent helicopter and a pencil like laser scalpel, can't find the documentary any more but it was really convincing and very well explained.

Aliens are not behind every strange things on earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
From the looks of the pic, the head was entered into a different...environment...hostile to soft tissue. Be interesting to know if it was acidic, heat-related, electric, or what. Good find!

Interesting thoughts... it does look like that, as if the cow was dunked head first into something that removed everything but the bones.

The question is, for what purpose and how exactly was this done?

Hmm...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I tend to take a skeptical view of things, preferring terrestrial explanations to those extraterrestrial in most, if not all, cases. It's not that I don't believe life elsewhere is possible—quite the opposite, really. Whether said life has visited us is where my doubts arise.

But these livestock mutilations have always creeped me out, as have the instances of livestock with broken legs (as if dropped from a considerable distance; no, I don't have a link readily available but can probably find one). The precision just doesn't seem...human. Yet I still have to ask why this would be done, especially if we:

assume aliens have some type of base on Earth, underground or in concert with the government

assume these aliens have some human or human-like agents, voluntary or otherwise

Couldn't these beings jack the cow and take it back to their base where they could experiment on the animal to their heart's content? Or have said human agent purchase a cow for the same purpose? Or get an endless supply of taxpayer-provided cows from the government? Mutilations are not exactly low-profile.

Alternatively, if we assume the extraterrestrials were simply running recon on Earth and decided to make a quick cow-blood (or brains, in this case) shake, why wouldn't they have disposed of the body?

I don't know the answers to any of these things, except that a human explanation seems more suitable to the skeptic in me. Perhaps it's some type of ritual sacrifice, maybe it's some sort of prank. Without knowing more about the condition of the bones, it's tough to guess what might have happened.

Edit: I care far too much about noun-verb numerical agreement.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Ragnar Danneskjold]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by guppy
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

BTW, does any one have any real cases (preferrably with photos) of human mutilation similar to cows?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by guppy]

There actually is a case of mysterious human mutilation that may involve aliens. You can start out by looking here.

The Most Disturbing Case of Alien Abduction Ever

top topics

<<   2 >>

join