It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool triangle shaped...something caught on nightvision

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just because a larger formation of birds is more fluid, doesn't mean those other 3 objects are not birds. If you actually pay close attention, you can see the wings flapping for cripes sake.

Also, when the "light" that moves the most does so, the one on the left barely moves at all. If it were truly changing directions so radically, I'd expect that left light to move quite a bit more.

As someone who does believe in UFOs, sometimes you have to see the birds for what they are. Not everything is an alien ship.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Well I don't know any birds flying in the night time where I live and area's I have travelled to where birds fly in a distinct triangle pattern which differs from their daytime activities which are usually labelled under 'flocking'

I could dig up some good Java based Algo's regarding "Flocking" if you want them

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sounds to me like we need a bird expert on this thread! It does look like birds, but it is going to fast, if you compare the speed to the birds than the thing(s) in the video the object is moving considerably faster!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Songwriter

Well why do you need a Bird expert when there is a wealth of information stating how the majority of birds are not nocturnal ?

Next you guys will state it was an Owl formation

Owls tend to work solo from my own sightings in the whisper of the dark

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Perhaps you should review some ornithology. Birds do indeed, fly at night. Many do. Geese OFTEN migrate at night. Many other species also fly at night. It's not uncommon in the least.

Either that "ufo" has funny strobe-y lights though, or there are wings flapping.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Perhaps you should review some ornithology. Birds do indeed, fly at night. Many do. Geese OFTEN migrate at night. Many other species also fly at night. It's not uncommon in the least.

Either that "ufo" has funny strobe-y lights though, or there are wings flapping.

Well Black Triangles made on Earth certainty do have a red strobe from what I have seen.

I guess Geese are in every night vision video on ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join