It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya Metatron and the new world religion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have read quite a bit about Benjamin Creme and Maitreya on A T S and how he is the equivalent of Buddha or Jesus Christ a spiritual leader that will lead us back to God,and teach us the right way to live.

But what about Metatron,he is supposed to be the glorified Enoch in the first book of Enoch he was a scribe who was taken to heaven to be gods scribe,then there are still others who say he was the angel who led the israelites through the wilderness, i didn't know this until i looked it up on the net!

What if one is the Christ and one the antichrist,and both are aliens who have been visiting earth for eons ,what if the earth files are correct and there is a war going on unseen to our eyes and what if the governments are trying to get a one world government with one world religion ruled by antichrist. This seems feasible if the government of the world are aware of the aliens agenda and agree with it.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Seriously, until I meet someone that is extraordinarily ingenious, be it for good or for evil I rather think that I myself am the Christ and the Anti-Christ.

I do not believe that either the Christ and the Anti-Christ would use other people to talk about them before they actually appeared and showed that they were special. It simply makes no sense for someone that is highly intelligent and skilled in their ways of persuasion.

The only battle that is significant is the one within.
Muslims would call it the "Greater Jihad".
Jihad translates as struggle.

I know, its really hard to understand.
I have to keep telling myself that its not about the others.
There are no others, there is only us.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It seems a lot of people are trying to say Maitreya is the Anti-Christ.

Maitreya is the next incarnation of Buddha, a future Buddha. According to Buddhist texts he will not come until all the teachings of Gautama Buddha are lost or forgotten.

The teachings of Gautama Buddha are far from forgotten or lost. So Maitreya will not be coming anytime soon.

Wiki Article on Maitreya

Most of the people that push the idea (not pointing at you OP) of Maitreya being the Anti-Christ are Christian extremist's who don't believe in Buddha or the Dharma but they can pick information from Buddhist scriptures and skew them for there own twisted ideas.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 20-8-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Look, its simple,

I am come in my father's name
My father is One (Leviticus, Quran, Logic, Gospel, truth is always one)
Him you do not receive

When another comes in his own name
(you without us, divided, truth without including everything, god without you, the other)
him you will receive.

IF you understand love comes down,
god will return as one,

then you know antichrist is not he who talks love
but he who accuses
the symbol of the accuser is
the devil.

God is love, but love hurts, otherwise you wouldnt struggle
love is not false peace, false peace is ignorance
it is being perfect before you justified god = everything.

take care.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Hi thanks for information!!

Didn't realize that the Buddha will not return until all his teachings are either lost or forgotten. Your right Maitreya if he is the reincarnated Buddha will not be here for a long long time.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What if one is the Christ and one the antichrist,and both are aliens who have been visiting earth for eons ,what if the earth files are correct and there is a war going on unseen to our eyes and what if the governments are trying to get a one world government with one world religion ruled by antichrist. This seems feasible if the government of the world are aware of the aliens agenda and agree with it.

Well then who's the other one?

But really they are both priveledged and enlightened because they have access to ancient teachings.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
hi 12.21 12.I
i suppose it would make the other one the Antichrists opponent . i am not going to say Christ! Not sure if he intends to return ,and if he does how? Very few recognized the Christ when he was on earth so why should they now.

Be they god like beings or aliens as you say they are enlightened and very lucky to have access to ancient teachings.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

The fact that Maitreya, the Bodhisattva of bodhisattva's, is prophesied to come at the end of what we call our world is true. But does that really mean He can only return at that time?

If Maitreya is the World Teacher and is currently holding this position of Bodhisattva, which modern day Theosophy says is the embodiment of the great Ray of God called Love/Wisdom, then it would make sense that He would manifest now, at our most dire hour.

Perhaps, like in so many other religions, this prophecy of exactly how and when Maitreya, the 5th Buddha, will reappear has been misinterpreted.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
It seems a lot of people are trying to say Maitreya is the Anti-Christ.

Maitreya is the next incarnation of Buddha, a future Buddha. According to Buddhist texts he will not come until all the teachings of Gautama Buddha are lost or forgotten.

The teachings of Gautama Buddha are far from forgotten or lost. So Maitreya will not be coming anytime soon.

Wiki Article on Maitreya

Most of the people that push the idea (not pointing at you OP) of Maitreya being the Anti-Christ are Christian extremist's who don't believe in Buddha or the Dharma but they can pick information from Buddhist scriptures and skew them for there own twisted ideas.

That is very generalizing. I am of the belief that if you are Christian you are Buddhist, if you are Buddhist you are Christian. I think you would find the writings of Thich Nat Hanh very enlightening.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
he will look double ,
why ?
because he will not stop the pain that will come upon us,
thats why people will start to hate him...

if someone comes and says he is one with god,
then doesn't stop your hurt
you will think he is the antichrist
and religion will win for a while

the person coming from oneness
will allow pain, because it has a reason.

a way is a step up, everyone not one with god
will have to take care as their cross.

thats it, care is salvation.

the prophet brings hope, to bring the goal in sight
but he doesnt take away the personal cross.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

From what I understand Metatron, The Teacher of Teachers, and Maitreya are the same.

Note the similarity between the number consonants (vowels are not used in Hebrew) between Metatron (MTTR) and Maitreya (MTR). They are both referred to as great Teachers. I would suspect, and I'm only surmising here, that the man named Enoch was overshadowed by Metatron during his ascension into heaven.

Benjamin Creme says that the anti-christ is not a particular person but rather an energy that was let loose during the time of Nero and more recently during World War II. This energy is said to be the same as the energy of the Hindu God Shiva, the destroyer or transformer. A clearing-house type of force that prepares the way for new life.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
metratrom is not the christ but was called the second force up in heaven because he was allowed to sit down which was only reserved for god, i would be siding with metatron maiteya is the antichrist. add his number up 666 in all ways of spelling it in hebrew and greek

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
that is symbol searching and it can't protect you,
because god is behind the symbols
otherwise its name idolotry

thats how christian sects think,
they think the antichrist is outside them...

they even post pictures of obama smiling
to proof their views there is a demon in him
when we all share common demons (lies)

salvation is personal, so the battle is personal too,
it is in you....there is where you can protect.

judea are the ones that will flee the mountains
(judea = kingdom that put trust on god, god is one, trust in love,
which is understanding, they will flee to the mountains of wisdom)

[edit on 29-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by make.changes
metratrom is not the christ but was called the second force up in heaven because he was allowed to sit down which was only reserved for god, i would be siding with metatron maiteya is the antichrist. add his number up 666 in all ways of spelling it in hebrew and greek

Yes, the second force. Metatron/Maitreya are said to be the embodiment of the Great 2nd Ray of God , the Love - Wisdom aspect. In Hindu parlance, this is Vishnu, the maintainer or preserver. In the west, this is the Christ aspect, the 2nd person of the Trinity.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
metatron is not metreya metatron got whipped 40-60 times with fiery rods just to prove he wasnt god, metatron wasnt a fallen angel either so there fore couldnt have been vishnu. in fact the trinity actually wasnt mentioned in the bible. its in a doctrine after the death of jesus, i wont stick with these buddist religions im glad they want peace but they believe in heathens who didnt create things and took credit for ultimate gods work.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Found your post very enlightening have wondered the same thing are Maitreya and Metatron were the same person,i think possibly so.

I found it interesting that Benjamin Creme says that the antichrist isn't a person but an energy.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Metatron?! Does he turn into a giant gun? .. Oh wait, that's MeGatron. Sorry, my mistake.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
if god is one which every big relgion states in a way,
then only a lie can be antichrist
so yes it is an 'energy' if you want to call it like that.

its not one person, but if you live the lie of separation,
then you become it in person in a way.

it's very easy truth, but to easy to be seen.

buddhism and judaism do not contradict
buddhism has secrets from oneness
judaism has the secrets of the law of one,
timetables and symbolism which is understanding
if you don't abuse them against ONE.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

if god is one which every big relgion states in a way,
then only a lie can be antichrist
so yes it is an 'energy' if you want to call it like that.

its not one person, but if you live the lie of separation,
then you become it in person in a way.

it's very easy truth, but to easy to be seen.

buddhism and judaism do not contradict
buddhism has secrets from oneness
judaism has the secrets of the law of one,
timetables and symbolism which is understanding
if you don't abuse them against ONE.

Yes Pasttheclouds, this concept of "if God is One then how could Satan ever exist as seperate from God" is a conundrum that only seems to exist in the Western belief system. The Eastern religion's view of good and bad, positive and negative, etc., exists as two parts of the same whole, as symbolized with the Ying/Yang icon. It couldn't be any other way if God is One.

I'm sorry Illece, if we're straying off topic. I just pray that the ATS demi-gods don't mark my post with that intimidating "OFF TOPIC" sign.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join