It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Buenos Aires, Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

My niece recently took a trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina and snapped this picture. She did not notice the strange dark object in the sky. It was not until she sent me her holiday pics that I noticed it.

I questioned her and she does not remember there being any balloons, planes, helicopters, large birds or swamp gas around.
Is it an ET UFO? I don’t know, but this object is diffidently solid, was noiseless, and does not look like anything man made. So in my opinion, it is a UFO – Unidentified Flying Object – origin unknown.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
How do you know it was noiseless, etc., if she doesn't even recall it? For all we know, that could be a speck of dirt on the camera lens. It's a tiny circle. Could be a bird, balloon, or even a bug.

Unless you mean the thing on the left. That's a bird.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What sort of camera was it? Surely there is a better resolution photo than the one your provided...... 1 meg pixel camera's went out with betamax.

Tell your neice it's ok... it's not the 1970s anymore... you don't have to resize images to save on expensive diskspace.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Total Package]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Because she is not deaf, and I asked her if she heard any jet noises etc. and she said no.

Thank you for being so closemided and beligerent. No wonder I hardly post anymore...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
What sort of camera was it? Surely there is a better resolution photo than the one your provided...... 1 meg pixel camera's went out with betamax.

Tell your neice it's ok... it's not the 1970s anymore... you don't have to resize images to save on expensive diskspace.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Total Package]

This file was reduced in size as it was emailed with others. I wont bother asking her for the original because your responce and trhe one above are just rude.

By the way, the UFO is on the right, just under the tree branch.

Sorry for wasting everyone's time, but I thought this was a place to share and discuss these types of things.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver
reply to post by fleabit

Because she is not deaf, and I asked her if she heard any jet noises etc. and she said no.

Thank you for being so closemided and beligerent. No wonder I hardly post anymore...

I don't understand why you are getting so defensive. I'm as openminded as anyone... and that doesn't look very out of the ordinary to me. Maybe with a closer shot or something it might. Thanks for posting it in either case

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Kinda hard to tell from that pic.... if ya have a better version upload that.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The 'ufo' is to small imo? could be anything, sry...

I like the picture though!! reminds me of a computer game! It has a surreal quality...

top topics

join