It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by canihavemyvoteback

History can repeat itself. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN??

The government of HITLER. Do you really know about your modern day terrorists who are a branch off of the Nazi's? Whats there name ALQueda(sp)

If they get control of the U.S Then we are doomed to die. Not by a vaccine either.

If your government gives you and everybody else a shot and you all start dropping dead. What are YOU suppose to believe? It was an accident amd the vaccine wasn't right. Or they did it to kill you?
You will have 2 sides on it. No matter what they tell you.

One government person can taint the vaccine and all of the U.S government will take the blame.
Or was it just one?

We have to watch and see what happens.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok, let me get this straight. The fearmongering on this subject about the H1N1 flu virus is all over a virus that has no significant death rate over any other winter flu virus, right? So, do you think that there will be a law that forces you to take this vaccine, when they don't make a law to take any other vaccine for any other regular flu virus?

The paranoia is what is scaring me, not the chance of any forced vaccination.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The last time I took a flu shot, which was MANY years ago maybe in the late '70's, I got sick as a dog and swore I would never take another. Same thing when I was in the Army and was forced to take one.

Will be a very cold day in Hell when anyone injects me with that crap.

I have had the flu once since then. I am almost 62 years old, I take lots of vitamin C every day (2-3 grams). I don't remember the last time I even had a cold.

I do not trust this government !! I think Obama is out to destroy America and I would not put ANYTHING past him, his buddy Soros, or the gang of Chicago thugs he has in the White House.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
The paranoia is what is scaring me, not the chance of any forced vaccination.

I wish I could give you 1000 flags & stars!

at least someone else sees this like I do!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Dont underestimate the power of suggestion. And who started the fearmongering? I sure as hell didn't.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hi there people,

Well what can you say? this whole subject is getting weirder by the day. Still there is no clear information being given about this by governments, i live in OZ where it's been announced that the "vaccine" will start to be given to the general public early September. However reports still appear stating that the vaccine may be harmful and that some governments are becoming uneasy about the whole thing.
The death rate is very low at this time, but we see reports about undertakers being told to expect large increases in flu related deaths!? But will all this healthcare smokescreen (for that is surely what it is, does the "christian" society of the USA really believe that not everyone deserves healthcare?), the media have let this slip. So what are we going to do people, time is running out to decide, for me its a matter of a few weeks, but despite all my efforts i cannot get a straight answer from anyone. I have a child and a pregnant wife, but i don't know what to do for the best. This is the first time in my life where i really don't know what to do. Can we have a proper discussion about all this? yes i know people are largely against the vaccine on here, (as am i ) however it's not that simple. So people what do you think i should do? i have studied everything i can about this but am still nowhere.
Mature, serious advice would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hexagramfifty

The status quo continues; dominating, assertive, malevolent.
The dissenters; weak and ineffectual.
How is that different from right now. Why go through all the trouble.

Because we consume too much of the natural resources THEY want for THEIR descendants.

There are already too many people living on Planet Earth, according to one of most influential science advisors in the US government.

Nina Fedoroff told the BBC One Planet programme that humans had exceeded the Earth's "limits of sustainability".

Dr Fedoroff has been the science and technology advisor to the US secretary of state since 2007, initially working with Condoleezza Rice.

Under the new Obama administration, she now advises Hillary Clinton.

"We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can't support many more people," Dr Fedoroff said, stressing the need for humans to become much better at managing "wild lands" Source

"Wildlands"
If you have not heard of the "Wildlands" project or seen the map or seen the bills or treaties checkout Kalamath B. B. list of sources.

On the map only very small areas are designated for human habitations. The rest are wilderness or "buffer zones" The United Nations has similar plans for other countries. I see no way the present population will fit in the areas designated.

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" Maurice Strong

"Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class - involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, air-conditioning, and suburban housing - are not sustainable." - Maurice Strong, Rio Earth Summit

"A massive campaign must be launched to de-develop the United States. - Paul Ehrlich, Professor of Population Studies

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

YES

Read up on the executive orders signed, sealed, and delivered.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I appreciate your comment, however 500 million is a much easier number to control than 6 billion. Even then, they may not have total control, but the odds are much more in their favor if there is any serious resistance to the policies they possibly have planned versus our current population numbers. This would seem to me to be a major motivating factor, among others. ... again, just an opinion

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cornczech
OK
Here is my idea....(and if this has already been postulated, I apologize!)
Does ANYONE recall the "mysterious" deaths of a few microbiologists and the like.....a few years ago, (my brain is messy, so I cannot give EXACT dates.....but it was a few years ago)? I read Rense.com and a few other websites...and there were a few threads about the "mysterious" deaths of a few microbiologists around the world....

That's MY thought....

Yes I was thinking about this myself there were I believe was 20 or 40 that died, maybe was accident or these guys were going to spill the beans.

Enough to put the fear in the rest of them.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Originally posted by Cornczech
OK
Here is my idea....(and if this has already been postulated, I apologize!)
Does ANYONE recall the "mysterious" deaths of a few microbiologists and the like.....a few years ago, (my brain is messy, so I cannot give EXACT dates.....but it was a few years ago)? I read Rense.com and a few other websites...and there were a few threads about the "mysterious" deaths of a few microbiologists around the world....

That's MY thought....

Yes I was thinking about this myself there were I believe was 20 or 40 that died, maybe was accident or these guys were going to spill the beans.

Enough to put the fear in the rest of them.

Congrads you are the third thinker today about the microbiologists.

The Plot thickens. On what who knows.

Who would have ever thought they would FLY airplanes into buildings.

Wait a minute we were told those terrorists would make a what was it again??

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Question: Why would this guy... (Joe M) call 911 or the whitehouse to say that he was going to *blowTHEwhistle?* that doesn't make sense...! He would want less of the govn't agencies knowing that he was going to tell all so he could get as much info out before they killed or jailed him on some whacky charge..right? If I had a secret that I wanted and needed to get out to the innocents... I certainly wouldn't call the police before hand and say I'm blowing the whistle.. just thought you should know...please don't arrest me before I get the News out...

Trace

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If they try to force a vaccine on you ask them to sign an affidavit stating that it won't harm you or you won't take it.

Also,ask them for a list of exact ingredients in the vaccine or you will refuse to take it.

"Who" song fits well here- "we arent gonna take it, never did and never will"; "welcome to the camp". See you all at the camp.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
If they try to force a vaccine on you ask them to sign an affidavit stating that it won't harm you or you won't take it.

Also,ask them for a list of exact ingredients in the vaccine or you will refuse to take it.

"Who" song fits well here- "we arent gonna take it, never did and never will"; "welcome to the camp". See you all at the camp.

It also seems there is some thing in Geneva Convention, that states they can not make you take what ever unless the Comanders also take Meds.

I will see if can look it up, is on another thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
S&F!

In another thread I mentioned how the vaccine might be the reason people start dropping like flies.

Here it is: Very mysterious post on ATS dated 2008 predicting swine flu outbreak

Now the proposed reason for vaccine is because there might be a second phase to this flu correct? If there is a second phase it also might not be because the flu mutated but might be because the vaccine being offered to everyone is laced with another virus.

Basically the TPTB would make it look like the virus mutated when in all reality it was created and introduced through the vaccine. And people will be taking this vaccine en masse because of the hypothesized second phase of the swine flu. So in essence TPTB have convinced many a second phase or mutation is coming so take the vaccine. But the vaccine is what will start the second mutation.

And if forced vaccinations are requirements, that my friend sounds like population control. But naturally people will see the link between death and government and hopefully revolt if such happens. However if the vaccines effects are controlled enough or time released things could get dicey. Or if they are chipped or rigged in some way, after everyone is vaccinated one call from the right person could trigger the chip or vaccine to take its lethal affects?

But this whole media saturation and fear tactics on the subject could also be a distraction for something else.

Just trying to piece it together...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3krostatic
S&F!

Now the proposed reason for vaccine is because there might be a second phase to this flu correct? If there is a second phase it also might not be because the flu mutated but might be because the vaccine being offered to everyone is laced with another virus.

Basically the TPTB would make it look like the virus mutated when in all reality it was created and introduced through the vaccine. And people will be taking this vaccine en masse because of the hypothesized second phase of the swine flu. So in essence TPTB have convinced many a second phase or mutation is coming so take the vaccine. But the vaccine is what will start the second mutation.

I don't really understand this but from what I do understand, they have some super computer in California, this computer understands any language, can work with any other computer, and can sequince any virus in matter of minutes.
This is not all it can do, it can also build model of how virus will mutate given time and other factors.
With model built, will then created design virus and mutate, to the desired end results.

I will find link for this and post, but this will blow mind, I aways liked Designer Genes, but they cost to much.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
Just more scare tatics by someone trying to make a dollar, this is just garbage, the vaccine will help keep you from getting sick people, it's your choice, but don't believe this garbage. They are doing the best they can to get a hold of this flu before fall gets here and the vaccine is just another way they are trying to help you!

Take the vaccine shot, it could be your only hope!

You people never cease to amaze me with your wanton disregard for human life. Illuminists and Masons should be the first to die. It is because of you that the world is in such disrepute. There is no denying that. Real history has taught those of us with the open mind to see clearly what the agenda has always been. Sad for you really. Vaccines kill, that's all they do. Period.

All virus' are man made. Nature doesn't work that way. Just look at the archealogical record. Where is/are the virus'? Sure there have been food poisoning by bacteria and the like, but that is bacteria, not virus. Virus' are genetically engineered cells and "bugs" if you will.

Do not misinform people on what you do not know or understand. Shameful really. Visit this site to read what a DOCTOR who spent 30 years researching vaccines had to say on what she found and all the other doctors who collaborated with her have to say.

www.whale.to...

PRIMARY MOTIVE

The Primary Motive behind this alleged criminal activity is also the primary cause of most murders in the world today, and that motivation is simply: BIG MONEY. Billions of Dollars of windfall profits from government contracts worldwide, as a matter of fact.
I will provide evidence that will show that Novartis Pharmaceuticals of Basel, Switzerland has conspired with corrupt "scientists" at the U.S. Army Institute of Pathology ­ Ft. Detrick, Maryland, to create a "novel" strain of weaponized "influenza" virus by means of "reverse engineering" the deadly 1918 killer strain ­ which strain was maliciously and surreptitiously released upon the world in March and April of 2009 for the primary purpose of creating a panic-stricken world-wide demand for Novartis vaccine material.

The evidence will also clearly show that the Novartis vaccine material is in reality designed to facilitate the further mutation of the pandemic into more lethal waves of increasingly virulent and deadly disease, rather than to curtail and limit the existing outbreak. The evidence will show that Novartis is willingly being used, (and extremely well-paid) to facilitate the edicts of the global elite's Club of Rome; which edicts clearly call for a massive and sudden depopulation of certain segments of the earth's human population.

PRIMARY EVIDENCE

To realize such windfall profits on an engineered, global flu pandemic, detailed covert planning must take place of course.
Patents protecting the proprietary flu vaccine must be applied for and secured before the pandemic virus is released in order to minimize the competition and maximize the profit potentials. In a biological attack of this nature, timing is extremely critical.
Indeed, the evidence is clear ­ Novartis applied for just such a patent on Nov. 4, 2005, and the U.S. Patent Office accepted this application and granted US 20090047353A1 for a "Split Influenza Vaccine with Adjuvants" on February 19, 2009. (See bottom of page).

With this patent now secured, the conspirators were now free to create the demand for their "novel" split influenza vaccine by releasing a "novel" split-influenza (combining multiple viruses) pandemic virus from a weapons lab test-tube into unsuspecting human hosts. www.washingtonpost.com...

The so-called "Swine Flu" grabbing headlines today is actually a recombinant, or "split-influenza" virus consisting of A-strain Bird-Flu (H5N1), Swine Flu (H1N1) and multiple strains of human flu (H3N2). Likewise, the 1918 Killer Flu that killed untold millions of people was a recombinant or "split-influenza" virus composed of Bird flu, Swine Flu, and multiple strains of human flu.

Complete article here;

www.rense.com...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by daddio]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

So such an idea would be somewhat plausible then. A virus created to genetically mutate within a certain time frame. A link would be awesome!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonamousantichrist
it's amazing how everyone is quick to call family, friends, whoever "sheeple" and laugh at their apparent ignorance.

i wonder will everyone laugh or be so sarcastic at the funerals?
it really does amaze me. i would think such good people as you all would try to help......

i bet jesus sure is proud of all the wonderful examples of christians we see.
guess not.

cheers,
AA

[edit on 20-8-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

You would think with so many edits you'd properly capitalize words. Guess not.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Assuming the vaccine is tainted with a super bug no one would be safe. Those that got the injecton would spread the disease throughout the general (unvaccinated) public. After the incubation period the results would show. If it was successful major urban populations would be greatly depleted. Send in troops to mop up the urban surviors and those in unaffected rural areas; game over.

I do have to question the motive though; if the motive is money, why kill your customers?

Regardless if the vaccine is the disease or the cure I have no plans to get it. We have seen a trend in our co-workers that the only ones getting sick are those that get the yearly vaccine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join