It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Violet Sky

Chlorine dioxide and chlorine are not the same. Chlorine is a chemical element. In ion form, chlorine is part of common salt and other compounds, and necessary to most forms of life, including human. A powerful oxidizing agent, it is the most abundant dissolved ion in ocean water, and readily combines with nearly every other element, including sodium to form salt crystals, and magnesium, as magnesium chloride.

Chlorine dioxide is a chemical compound that consists of one chlorine ion bound to two ions of oxygen.

phaelosopher.wordpress.com...

I haven't tried it, but it is certainly one of my alternative treatments for the flu this winter. As is Colloidal Silver and Germanium!

Everyone already knows about Vitamin C. L-Lysine is effective against many viruses (including Herpes) and Sunlight induced Vitamin D is a powerful antiviral.

There are many threads on ATS about these things, but the ones I just mentioned were thoroughly researched by my very skeptical brother, and they all met his approval, so this will be my fall arsenal!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

Then it still results the same - All those who don't trust the government and get the jab, will be the only ones to have kids who will then be raised with the same viewpoint and wage a war against TPTB, later on.

Check out what I said on page 2. Useful workers, and kids get the vaccine, the elderly and "useless eaters" get saline or a bio-weapon. Remember the US government will have complete control of the vaccine(s)

There is a very good reason for this. As the Baby Boomers head into retirement 13% of the population will suddenly be expecting SS benefits and medical and it will increase to 20%. Many retireing Middle class Americans have no pensions because the companies moved over seas or closed, their private savings has been wiped out and their homes devalued The government has already spent the money set aside for supporting these people and there are too few working age people to continue the Ponsi schemes. The government HAS to do something or things are going to get VERY nasty.

If you do not think there are people in the USA who would knowingly participate in this think again

After scientist and science writer Forrest Mims described University of Texas ecologist Eric Pianka's speech to the Texas Academy of Science in which he expressed a longing for an ebola virus to wipe out 90 percent of the world's population, Pianka's defenders quickly went on the attack, claiming that Mims had wantonly misrepresented Pianka.

But several lines of evidence suggest that Mims described Pianka's speech quite accurately. James Redford provides an excellent one-stop post of these various lines of evidence here. William Dembski reports on a UT professor corroborating Mims' account, as does Richard Pearcey here. Our original posts on the subject are here and here.
The real news story in this case isn't that a lone scientist, Pianka, expressed such alarming views. The academic establishment has had more than its share of Pianka's sort for years. The frightening thing is that he was apparently given a standing ovation for his holocaust dream by numerous members of the Texas Academy of Science, who even voted him the 2006 Distinguished Texas Scientist. Source

Other Source
alephomega.livejournal.com...

Another scientist confirms Forest Mim's report of Dr. Planka's speech. www.uncommondescent.com...

The federal government and a private laboratory say they have no duty under Florida law to protect the public from anthrax or other lethal materials. www.wwsb.com...

To dismiss the possiblity is stupid. The US government has conducted experiments on Americans and forced sterilization and genocide. I KNOW this for a fact because my Mother was a victim.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
is anyone in a position to check with the california courts system - and check if there really was an extradition hearing to send him to isreal ?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Cool thread

More questions and not many answers. I agree with others who have raised concerns when family etc are involved.

I have struggled with even telling friends about what I think, what If I influence them, they don't take the shot and die etc etc.......

I'm not going to have the shot, but I will lie and say Ive had it

And if it is monitored/recorded on some database if you have had the shot....well.......luckily there are way's round everything!
I still believe that much

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just more scare tatics by someone trying to make a dollar, this is just garbage, the vaccine will help keep you from getting sick people, it's your choice, but don't believe this garbage. They are doing the best they can to get a hold of this flu before fall gets here and the vaccine is just another way they are trying to help you!

Take the vaccine shot, it could be your only hope!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I'm sorry to hear about your Mother. I absolutely believe you are right and that the government wouldn't think twice about controlling who they give the 'good' vaccine to and who they'd give the 'bad'' vaccine. This is certainly something that I would be convinced is happening in this case, if the vaccine was made mandatory.

Currently, whilst rumours are abound, there has not been one official case of the vaccine being forced across the whole of a countries nation. If people get to chose whether they get that needle in their arm or not, then the refusers are going to be the thorn in the governments arse when it is revealed what affect the vaccine has had on those who received it.

If it is made mandatory, no way and no how would I get that vaccine. I'm already stockpiling like Hell so that we can barricade ourselves in, should the worst happen. But when there is a choice, it makes me suspecious of the true intent behind the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
Just more scare tatics by someone trying to make a dollar, this is just garbage, the vaccine will help keep you from getting sick people, it's your choice, but don't believe this garbage. They are doing the best they can to get a hold of this flu before fall gets here and the vaccine is just another way they are trying to help you!

Take the vaccine shot, it could be your only hope!

maybe you should read this link that someone posted...www.novaccine.com...

IMO its down to personal choice, you sound like you are going to get vaccinated? You and the 'sheeple', so if you are right you will be protected,I will die and it wont have any effect on you.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 20-8-2009 by slinkey10]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No I'm not scared.

If you're scared, they are winning and you are losing.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You guys who thinking in terms of protecting the sheep vs. killing off the goats are mad. I think it is all a part of the depopulation agenda because the goats, or resisters, will be the few most likely in every case and one commenter on here talking about his relations' firm belief in the gov.'s good intentions is proof that people will never think critically and with some doubt, but rather follow what the media demands of them. Has anyone ever noticed how FOX breeds fear into people? I mean, how they present the news to people in a way that seems threatening as if an emergency and play on emotions. I recalled Bill O'Reilly once said to Jon Stewart, "I am scared because I do not know what is going to happen." He said this in him being asked why he is fearful, and that is irrational thinking because if you do not know, then what is there to fear? Uncertainty of a situation does not guarantee fear as a safe bet. Being cautious, yes, but not fear. Then the more liberal new sources sorta counters FOX's fearmongering with snooty skepticism. I don't know. Seems like Republicans and Democrats: a two-headed coin.

Anyway, the vaccination, if forced, could have something deadly in it for a certain number of people, but not all. Keeping the death toll to a minimum will definitely keep prying eyes away. And who is to say that if the vaccinations did kill those who take it and died will be reported by the media? Or the EXACT number of deaths? They can spin it around and say "these people did not take the vaccinations" or "swine flu hits some major city but don't worry this city is so big, those people do not matter."

I am reminded of Stalin: "A single death is tragedy; a million deaths is [just] a statistic." And it is true. When we think of the Holocaust, we say "6 million Jews". So if the vaccination kills, it will kill throughout the U.S. and few in each place.

As for Joseph, if he did intend to spill the truth about the vaccinations, would people really believe him? REALLY? Even being a scientist, do you really think anyone would believe him despite his credibility?

A quote of my own: People love lies and fear the truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Has anyone considered the idea that the vaccine is really.....................

just a vaccine? Seriously, if you were going to kill people off with a vaccine, wouldn't you need to inject everyone right around the same time. As it stands, different parts of the world will be getting shots at wide time intervals. So when people start dropping like flies in Australia for example, countries who haven't had the shots yet will refuse to take them. Also, I liked the poster that mentioned their uncle's friend, or friend's uncle, whichever was the case. That one cracked me up, as if this top secret conspiracy to kill off a sizeable portion of the world's population was simply casually discussed around the water cooler at the White House.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by daveinok]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Mr. Moshe has published numerous papers in the field of virology.
www.biomedexperts.com...

Maybe he is a nutcase, but normally people who threaten to bomb the White House and are arrested by swat teams will be prosecuted and brought before a court, not extradited to another country.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
"Maybe he is a nutcase, but normally people who threaten to bomb the White House and are arrested by swat teams will be prosecuted and brought before a court, not extradicted to another country."

That has been the best point on this thread..........

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
John Titor is becoming more believable day by day!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

You may want to research more before preaching the government's propaganda. Just because something sounds reasonable does not make it true. Here are two videos about forced vaccinations.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If you do not have a choice in whether you can take the vaccination, then should you not question why the vaccination is necessary specifically or know what is IN the vaccination? Are we too dumb to understand what is in it?

"The model citizen of the United States is a child who never questions, for the government was not created by the PEOPLE but the people created by the government." - DevilJin

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by above
There will be two diseases. The first one will make you sick, the second one kills. Thats why there are two rounds of vaccines.

If you refuse to take vaccines you become sick and then you die.

if you refuse the first one but take the second one after you have become sick you will likely survive. This marks you as a potential troublemaker and you will be sent to fema.

if you take both, you will be fine

This i read somewhere here on ATS

Okay, but what IF

The first vaccine is voluntary but it has something in it to make you immune to whatever they're putting in the second or third one? And then the second vaccine has the thing that kills people, but is mandatory. That way only sheeple survive, and those of us who distrusted die. The idea just occurred to me. I'm just speculating.

A friend and I were talking about this last night, and we both agreed that it didn't make sense to let us free-thinkers survive and kill off the brain-washed people.

I hope to god I am wrong. I'm still not taking any vaccines though.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by daveinok
Has anyone considered the idea that the vaccine is really.....................

just a vaccine? Seriously, if you were going to kill people off with a vaccine, wouldn't you need to inject everyone right around the same time. As it stands, different parts of the world will be getting shots at wide time intervals. So when people start dropping like flies in Australia for example, countries who haven't had the shots yet will refuse to take them. Also, I liked the poster that mentioned their uncle's friend, or friend's uncle, whichever was the case. That one cracked me up, as if this top secret conspiracy to kill off a sizeable portion of the world's population was simply casually discussed around the water cooler at the White House.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by daveinok]

I'd like to just point out that this kind of event is planned and thus controlled. first wave will not die off as to prove the vaccine is working, second and third waves start dying as the vaccine was not administered in time. the rest of the waves can be claimed as refusing or being left out of the vaccination due to .

Unless its not actually a vaccine, then you can propose the placebo vs bioweapon in the vials argument.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

Tha's exactly what I think and if it's true, TPTB are going to be reading these threads and rubbing their hands together with glee because they've certainly managed to deter anyone who may cause trouble, from getting the vaccine.

Now I don't know what is going to go down and if I will ever be in any position to fight back but I sure as hell know that I don't want them to win. The way it's looking, if the majority here are right and that the vaccine is going to be the death strike then there will be plenty of people ready to fight back and revolt. If on the other hand, this suggested theory is correct, those willing to fight back will be in the minority compared to the sheeple that will be ever grateful to the governments for saving them from a sure death.

I think I'll just get the vaccine and keep my fingers crossed for the best.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Did any one listen too the PC audio ?
All good news in there..

I just saw Knowing, and this guy just repeats the ending of earth right smack in the middle of the vaccine talk, and goes over to Reptilian 'sacrifice' et cetra... Uhmm..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
it's amazing how everyone is quick to call family, friends, whoever "sheeple" and laugh at their apparent ignorance.

i wonder will everyone laugh or be so sarcastic at the funerals?
it really does amaze me. i would think such good people as you all would try to help......

i bet jesus sure is proud of all the wonderful examples of christians we see.
guess not.

cheers,
AA

[edit on 20-8-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join