It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think the smart thing to do is wait and see. If people start dying from the first round, it will be impossible to cover up. If not, then it's probably safe to take.
I think using the same tactic on the second or third rounds will also work... wait and see how the masses are affected before getting the shots.
I have a supply of MMS as a backup for my family and friends in case anyone does get deathly ill from either the vaccine or the flu itself. I suggest taking a serious look at MMS if you don't know about it yet.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

AAhh bro..you gotta know a few things.

Obama is muslim...

Obama is the anti-Christ...

Obama is designing death panels looking to wipe out the elderly...

and you gotta know Obama is definitely secretly a nazi scientist who actually has a masters in bio-engineering.

He has a lab under the white house brewing up his new viral concoction..

Where have you been man? get with the program...

edit for typos

[edit on 20-8-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by above

There will be two diseases. The first one will make you sick, the second one kills. Thats why there are two rounds of vaccines. If you refuse to take vaccines you become sick and then you die. if you refuse the first one but take the second one after you have become sick you will likely survive. This marks you as a potential troublemaker and you will be sent to fema. if you take both, you will be fine

I think they will be more selective than that, after all the US government has ALL the vaccine.

Health Care types, police and the military will get the real vaccine and will be the first vaccinated.

Kids will get vaccine in school and at college. - this is real and will protect them, However the three shot series sounds like that used for sterilizing third world women. A sterilizing vaccine maybe administered to selected schools to prevent "undesirable elements" from reproducing

"In 1995, a Catholic human rights organization called Human Life International accused the WHO of promoting a Canadian-made tetanus vaccine laced with a pregancy hormone called human choriogonadotropic hormone (HCG). Suspicions were aroused when the tetanus vaccine was prescribed in the unusual dose of five multiple injections over a three month period, and recommended only to women of reproductive age. When an unusual number of women experienced vaginal bleeding and miscarriages after the shots, a hormone additive was uncovered as the cause. Source

The elderly will get saline (some) or bio-weapon (some). This will let "nature" take it's course. Not everyone will get sick and they will not get sick at the same time, but a large number of "useless eaters" will get taken out. Second the priority for who gets treatment had already been written by May 2008 "Who lives, Who Dies" And the elderly are on the bottom of the list.

I would not be surprised if "workers" especially in key industries are given the vaccine AT WORK. again this will be the real vaccine

Free Health Clinics (vans) especially in ghettos, retirement communities or for the unemployed will be treated the same as the elderly, Bio-weapon and saline intermixed, so the progression of the disease looks natural.

They will not have to worry about rounding up and injecting the rebels or anyone from other countries, they will die like those in 1918, and since the hospitals will be overloaded, if you did not get vaccinated you will be just above (or below) the elderly in the priority list.

Once people start dying other countries will be clamoring for the vaccine.

Once you realize Baxter had shipped a bio-weapon, ON PURPOSE, figuring out how to selectively kill off "undesirables" is easy.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Jane Bergermiester has filed charges as have others against the WHO, UN, US CDC, TPTB and others.

Bergermiester is a liar, and doing nothing but spreading fear and paranoia. Her quip about the WHO assuming control over the US in the event of an outbreak is laughable at best, idiotic and harmful at worst. Read the WHO document for yourself (google is your friend) and then notice at the bottom of the document where the US declares itself un-constrained by any rules & regulations set forth in the document that conflict with US federalism and the Constitution of the
United States.

I will even quote it for you:

The Government of the United States of America reserves the right to assume obligations under these Regulations in a manner consistent with its fundamental principles of federalism.

With respect to obligations concerning the development, strengthening, and maintenance of the core capacity requirements set forth in Annex 1, these Regulations shall be implemented by the Federal Government or the state governments, as appropriate and in accordance with our Constitution, to the extent that the implementation of these obligations comes under the legal jurisdiction of the Federal Government.

To the extent that such obligations come under the legal jurisdiction of the state governments, the Federal Government shall bring such obligations with a favorable recommendation to the notice of the appropriate state authorities.

There goes the whole crux of her shrill warning of an eminent takeover....

Regarding the vaccine, who knows? The decision is one that everyone will have to make. Will I take it? Probably - but it is only out of fear of giving the bug to my family. Were I single and childless - I'd elect to go 'bareback'.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by shrike071]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So this is not going to work, you go to place where you get shot and if braclet, flip the person 20 or 50, your covered.

Maybe they have thought of this, and will put injectable RFID chip in shot.

I know one thing if this turn out to happen for real, it will be time to dish out some swift justice, no trial, no appeals.

For those of you who don't believe our loving Government is capable of Genocide, please read my Thread on OBama's mentor, Kissinger.

Linkwww.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I think this is an issue of POPULATION CONTROL rather than "culling the dissenters". Why even make it that difficult in the beginning? If things get bad enough the "resistors" would stick out, obviously.

Get the virus out there asap and sort them out later. More efficient that way.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Actually, he's not bright enough to be the Anti-Christ. He's just someone else's tool.

Originally posted by googolplex
Maybe they have thought of this, and will put injectable RFID chip in shot.

From what I've read, the chips are very small and could easily be injected with that shot-gun thing. I don't know about a needle though ...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by shrike071

I would say in other words, yea but we'll do it our way, which equates to FEMA turning on REX84, which equals to Martial Law, suspension of Constitution.

Now what, please convince me of something good, please!!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I do hope that if the virus becomes worldwide active, it makes people turn into mindless raging zombies...I mean, if your gonna end the world, at least make it epic for the few survivors.

:-)

-shoot for the head-

Sounds like the theme for RESIDENT EVIL 5 BASICALLY IM recommending my loved 1z take the REGULARflu shot so we can monitor if anyone gets sick afterwards it might be more then the flue then take the next steps VERY SAD ALL THE KNOWLEDGE TODAY COMES TO THIS now wonder he didnt want HUMANS EATING FROM THE KNOWLEDGE TREE GOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Who's to say that they're trying to kill the sheeple? This is a conspiracy board after all.

What happens if it's "us" they're trying to get. Please allow me to play Devil's Advocate here. What if all this is an elaborate ruse to weed out the dissenters? Swine flu ends up being really deadly and the only people that survive are the people that DO take the vaccine.

I'm not sure that I believe that, but I do think it is at least as likely as the other way around.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spuddyboy

She believes blindly in everything she see on the news or reads in the paper, and she will not accept that they would make a vaccine which could be more harmful than the virus itself. It can be so frustrating to tell someone, or even show someone another side to the story and for that person to simply ignore it, or call you ''daft'' or ''mad'' because you dont go along with what everyone else is believing. Im not kidding when i say i have met maybe 3 people in my life who share similar views on things as myself, the vast majority laugh and try to make fun, just because they dont want to believe.

Most people have never met true "evil" and therefore do not believe it exists. Your normal middle class type has been in a coccoon for their entire live, if they have never had to deal with a really nasty bully or been to third world country, the will not believe the world is not a safe place. The only cure is to leave them for 24 hours in an inner city "combat zone" and if they are still alive, their view point will have changed.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The evidence is beginning to show that the swine flu vaccine is worse than the actual swine flu:

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

Swine flu virus vaccine linked to killer nerve disease

With over 500 people contracting the fatal nerve diseas Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), more people will die from the vaccine than the actual virus!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACEMANN

I think this is an issue of POPULATION CONTROL rather than "culling the dissenters". Why even make it that difficult in the beginning? If things get bad enough the "resistors" would stick out, obviously.

Get the virus out there asap and sort them out later. More efficient that way.

Honestly, I buy this the most. At this point in the plan, it is too early to target dissenters. They would be very hard to control. You don't target dissention until you have an iron grip on the control structures.

A simple engineered virus with a time delay would work to cull the population and put people back into the dark ages. This is like chess. You have to think two or three moves ahead. Sometimes it is better to lose a round to put yourself in a better position.

If the end game is a reduced population on the planet with all of the key governments united under a common flag (or simply replaced by a new central government), then you start by reducing the workload -- i.e. the people. What I would be tracking, if I had the resources, is the shifting of money and property. If the currency markets fail, even the elite would be hit unless they have already started shifting quietly to something differant.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by shrike071

From what I understand thay nolonger use that air shot thing any longer, maybe third world, but the blow back gave to many people Aids, Hepatitus, and God knows what ever else.

They have perfected the RFID chips down to powder form, easily injected, and this has been while back, no telling what else they have done, programmable, has live virus attached, ready for release upon given proper signal.

link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
With the conspiracies of the vaccine in mind, I have a serious question.

TPTB will surely want to kill off the trouble makers, not the sheeple?

I dunno, according to my theory somebody is calling in a debt and with no money to pay for it they'll just settle for the land and resources without it's inhabitants.

My bet is that the dark parts on this map will (mandatory) vaccinate it's entire population (aka U.S., U.K., Greece, Australia, Canada, Spain, Italy, Poland, India, Colombia, Mexico...etc)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/b41e726f423981fb.png[/atsimg]

(Because i don't know how to resize pics, here the link to the complete picture)

World map debt

So i guess it doesn't matter if you are a sheeple or a trouble maker, these countries will push this vaccination down it's citizens throat one way or the other..

Lighten up, it's just a theory......

Peace

[edit on 20/8/2009 by operation mindcrime]

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

the insecurity of the neo con propoganda is hilarious...

Everyone is so quick to denounce anything they feel they have an argument with... it shows the narcssistic vulnerability and their brain dead folowers with strawman arguments like their "brown shirt" comments...

Ill believe the vaccine is some plot to kill Americans once the high profile figures who will publicly tout it start dropping like flies...

Oh wait..they will get the non-vaccine or the vaccine for the vaccine?...right

Got to remmebr who i am dealing with here...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
The Georgia Guidestones are very specific in the number at 500 million.

They could easily have that many people already set aside so it won't matter if they take out this whole nation, get it. So it doesn't matter if you are a moron and go get the shots, you're useless. If you are intelligent enough to understand the endgame and resist, the fight is on.

Is that so hard to comprehend?

Is it hard to comprehend that this number can be reached through the death of those who refuse the vaccine? The major countries of the world are putting together this vaccine to distribute to it's people where as, say a third world country, are not. Through protecting the obedient with the vaccine, they can then release a highly lethal virus that would then kill off all those who have shown their lack of faith to their governments, as well as those in the third world, who as far as they would see would not be able to contribute to the NWO regime.

If their aim is depopulisation then they cannot be so stupid as to cause a war between the 'troublemakers' and our future government. I'm not the brightest of people but I can see that this would be counter-productive.

Just look at the people they are targetting for the vaccine - doctors and other health care professionals, teachers, kids. These are the kind of people they would need around. Particularly kids, they are ripe to have their brains moulded and brainwashed into subservience.

Whilst they may very well give the above people a different vaccine, to what they give the average joe, if people who had the vaccine were to start dropping down like flies, imagine the revolution that would then follow!

As far as I can see it, it doesn't make any sense, in the longer scheme of things, to use the vaccine as the killer.

In terms of Joseph Moshe and Jane Burgermeister, does anyone have any background on them? Is there anyway that they can be playing a part in the biggest deception we may ever see? It's certainly doing a good job of weeding out the troublemakers from the obedient and faithful.

Edited to correct an error!

[edit on 20-8-2009 by JennyJen]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by JennyJen]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeltAngel

Who's to say that they're trying to kill the sheeple? This is a conspiracy board after all.

What happens if it's "us" they're trying to get. Please allow me to play Devil's Advocate here. What if all this is an elaborate ruse to weed out the dissenters? Swine flu ends up being really deadly and the only people that survive are the people that DO take the vaccine.

I'm not sure that I believe that, but I do think it is at least as likely as the other way around.

Exactly, that was my point. TPTB don't want to kill their slave race, they want to kill the resistors! Therefore, engineer a flu that appears virtually harmless, overhype the danger and the vaccine, plant a bunch of rumors to scare away us CS, and then hit us with the deadly strain of flu. Only the sheeple will have taken the vaccine to survive!

I am not saying I believe this, but it is just as likely as the population control and RFID theories. Therefore, I don't know what to believe. I may have to quarantine myself!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

It does not have to kill out right..............Ask yourself who are they targeting first?? Children and Pregnant women..............

I personally know there are major concerns with the vaccine causing sterilization in women.........also great concerns of what it may do to the fetus.............

We could be looking at multiple generations lost due to the vaccine..........

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

That's the way I'm swinging at the moment! Seriously considering do get the damn vaccine now and hope we are all wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join