It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
if they try to make the vaccine mandatory, you can opt out by either 1) telling them you got
Guillain-Barre Syndrome from the swine vaccine in the late 70's, or 2) tell them you are allergic to Albumen

quote]Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!
I'd think by now people, that you'd know one thing...If it is from the federal government, and is supposed to be for your own good, run like hell in the opposite direction!

There are rumors flying around now, that the fed's may make this series of shots mandatory for everyone. They will force you to get them, or face a huge fine, plus total quarantine to your home if you refuse. In other words, you'd be under house arrest. Supposedly, they would raid your home without a warrant, and search it as well. ( Looking for weapons? Food cache's? Anything to label you a terrorist, or anarchistic. Then arresting you, packing you off to be beaten until your give in. )

If it comes to that, then it is time to literally take up arms against the Thugocracy running amok in America. When they force something into your body, against your will, the gig is up! They will have forced the peoples hand.

Nobody is going to stick something in me I don't want, period; end of story!

Boy oh boy, this "change you can believe in" has turned out to be more than the rubes thought, didn't it? Hope your all happy now...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What makes anyone think they want anyone alive to rule over?

With their amassed knowledge they would rule Earth as GODS....forever.

Having any survivors threatens their control, wealth, and power. They don't want ANY survivors.

I feel sorry for the poor Army folks who will stand guard outside the bunkers where the elite will be hiding. They will starve to death standing guard over a underground bunker full of the elite. How on Earth would the elite keep those guards watching over them during the last of days?

Or will it be automated machine gun nests controlled from underground? Either way we need to weld those bunker doors shut if they do kill off humanity.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

To see that this was in California does not suprise me one bit. Right now I live in California and this state is being taken control by drug cartels and other players that want to take control. They have many people in the police, FBI, government jobs and hospitals. One of the big ones is hospitals and anything to do with giving drugs to Americans. Just look at the city of bell in California.

gawker.com...

Not only that but the police chief resigned after corruption

articles.latimes.com...

Now this showed that the whole city of Bell was corrupt what do you think that would say about other parts of California. I have seen many problems where I am at and the Police are all involved. I can't say every police officer is working for the drug cartels or other players but enough of them are and are in control.

Look at how arnold schwarzenegger cuts sentence of Esteban Nunez

www.mediaite.com...

This is just some of the corruption that is going on in California and its not just limited to California it has gone into many other states but is always covered up by the media and police. The longer we allow this to go on and allow people in office to be corrupt this will get worse. Right now they are sucking the wealth out of the American people and moving the money out of the US. This will keep getting worse as long as we allow the corruption to continue. They use scare tactics to make American's that have certain jobs to do what they want. I didn't know about vaccine issue but I wouldn't put it past the corruption that is running rampent in the US right now.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So if I am understanding this correctly, the first swine flu vaccine was part I of a three part set of vaccinations. after all three are taken, a super virus will be born?

Am i understanding this correctly? please someone let me knowl....tha nks

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

I believe the right thing to do would be to avoid all and each one of them vaccines. It is useless telling oneself, "If I dont get vaccinated, I might infect others", since those "others" have been vaccinated and if the stuff does what is being claimed it does, the ones having been vaccinated cant be infected by you and the ones not vaccinated took the same risks you did. But just consider this: Is'nt it a bit far fetched to believe, some chemical crap mixed in with some bits and pieces of various viruses will do a better job on keeping you healthy then our creator did? DONT EVER GET VACCINATED !!!

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join