It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
www.loadedparanormal.com...

Moshe was dramatically arrested and detained by the FBI last week having earlier called Dr True Ott's radio show claiming that Baxter was incorporating a bioweapon in its vaccine.Joseph Moshe - BioMedical Scientist

Moshe was dramatically arrested and detained by the FBI last week having earlier called Dr True Ott's radio show claiming that Baxter was incorporating a bioweapon in its vaccine.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

The would-be bomber, Joseph
Wed, 08/19/2009 - 21:16 — Anonymous (not verified)
The would-be bomber, Joseph Moshe, called into the Dr True Ott Show on Republic Broadcasting and said he was a microbiologist who wanted to hand over evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 vaccines being produced by Baxter pharmaceutical. He claimed that that Baxter’s lab in the Ukraine was in fact preparing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He maintained that the vaccine contained both adjuvants designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 global pandemic. That’s it. He made no threat against Obama, nor said anything about bombs or any attack. The following day he was hauled out of his red VW beetle by a SWAT team and arrested. He was immediately extradited to Israel, where he has dual-citizenship, and hasn’t been heard from since. All this talk portraying him as being a rightwing nutcase is disinformation designed to keep his disturbing comments from alarming the public."

www.truthout.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
As crazy as this sounds, and trust me it sounds nuts, I have heard something pretty similar to that. A friend has an uncle that supposedly works at the WH and claims that there is some sort of thing that is going to be in the second and third injection that is going to set off some big virus. Now, I don't put much stock in third hand accounts either, but how odd that this man is saying something so very similar.

There is no end to the suspicious things going on surrounding this series of vaccines. Funny, the big pharms are getting immunity so if they do kill us all there is not one bit of legal recourse. Something is very rotten with this whole thing.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm confused and uncertain about the whole vaccination issue.

Which is what their aim is, I'm sure.

To take it, to not take it...? Pros and cons for both sides of the fence.

Now, I'm not so stupid as to believe the govt. or anyone with an ounce of power in this world has the best of intentions when it comes to the citizens in any country...

But I've grown to wonder if the crapola hitting the airwaves isn't meant to divide the riff from the raff. IE, loyal servants and subjects (or fearful people) will most likely rush to get vaccinated.

By this thoughts process, I wonder if that is the point. Rulers need people to rule over, and there's no better people (in their viewpoint) to keep around beyond the faithful who do what they're told.

Are the vaccines bad, killing bad? Or a divisionary tactic?

The ones who question and distrust the govt. won't go anywhere near it. They must be counting on that.

The point - why kill their loyals, knowing they'll have a harder time with the refusers?

I'm on the fence. I really don't know what to believe.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So someone probably thought he was 'fishy' and called Obama's brown shirt hotline with info on what he said and where to pick him up. Are you scared yet? You should be.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
With the conspiracies of the vaccine in mind, I have a serious question.

TPTB will surely want to kill off the trouble makers, not the sheeple? Therefore, their loyal sheep that take the vaccine willingly are not the ones they are after. They are after all of us trouble makers that see through the plots and refuse the vaccine!

So, is it a double bluff? Are we being warned away from the vaccine to cull us from the flock and eliminate us? I was going to refuse the vaccines for my family, but now I am concerned that the motivations seem all bass-ackwards?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks for adding some more meat to the story. It is amazing how fast the red beetle standoff scoop just died out. I had already forgotten about the stand off. Just like they wanted everyone to do. Cheers!!

I don't know what to make of the vaccine BS anymore.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I was going to refuse the vaccines for my family, but now I am concerned that the motivations seem all bass-ackwards?

That's exactly what is worrying me. If it were just my own life in jeopardy, then I'd take the risk and not get the vaccine but when it comes to making a decision that affects others, what is the right thing to do??

The whole killing the sheeple thing never did sit well with me from the start for all the reasons outlined in the posts above but what if these peoples, such as Joseph Moshe, are being used to weed out the wary from the followers? How much is known about the background of these 'whistleblowers'? Could they in fact be working with the WHO, pharmaceutical companies and the possible NWO?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I don't obviously have proof and am not sure why the FBI would arrest him, but if I had to form an opinion about this, I don't think the FBI was trying to hide something. Instead, I am guessing they were arresting him for inciting fear in the general population.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There will be two diseases. The first one will make you sick, the second one kills. Thats why there are two rounds of vaccines.

If you refuse to take vaccines you become sick and then you die.

if you refuse the first one but take the second one after you have become sick you will likely survive. This marks you as a potential troublemaker and you will be sent to fema.

if you take both, you will be fine

This i read somewhere here on ATS

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I do hope that if the virus becomes worldwide active, it makes people turn into mindless raging zombies...I mean, if your gonna end the world, at least make it epic for the few survivors.

:-)

-shoot for the head-

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The more I read, the more I'm tempted to just get the vaccine the first time around. I don't think the world governments would be stupid enough to use a vaccine to kill people, when suspecions are already high about the dangers of it. Even if they denied it was caused by the vaccine, there are enough people in the world to revolt if any further fuel was added to the fire.

Now, if they were to vaccinate people, they survive and those who didn't get it start dropping dead, then there is a sufficient enough reason to believe that the virus mutated and that despite the governments best advice, those that ignored it didn't stand a chance.

Now how would the public react? They're faith in the government would be renewed and they'd be more inclined to follow any future 'advice' that is set to them.

I know the risks that are involved in accepting this jab, and they are bloody horrifying but the way this is all playing out, there seems to be a bigger picture to it than just trying to rush through a vaccine that may contain certain dangers.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Aww come on FF... this is all about Obama? Again? Give it a rest dude. This sort of crap has been going on for a long time. Have you forgotten about the Patriot Acts? Gitmo? People gotta get off this political partisanship crap. It's counter-productive and divisive. Exactly what 'they' want.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

The would-be bomber, Joseph
Wed, 08/19/2009 - 21:16 — Anonymous (not verified)
The would-be bomber, Joseph Moshe, called into the Dr True Ott Show on Republic Broadcasting and said he was a microbiologist who wanted to hand over evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 vaccines being produced by Baxter pharmaceutical. He claimed that that Baxter’s lab in the Ukraine was in fact preparing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He maintained that the vaccine contained both adjuvants designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 global pandemic. That’s it. He made no threat against Obama, nor said anything about bombs or any attack. The following day he was hauled out of his red VW beetle by a SWAT team and arrested. He was immediately extradited to Israel, where he has dual-citizenship, and hasn’t been heard from since. All this talk portraying him as being a rightwing nutcase is disinformation designed to keep his disturbing comments from alarming the public."

www.truthout.org...

that makes 500x's more sense than what we are told......

They tell us he tried to bomb, then they drop coverage of the story..

They cover it enough so that we see him as " bomber" then they drop it to avoid other attention.....

Conclusion...

Most Americans are not that smart......they think they are because they are good at memorizing info other people want them to know, but that doesn't make you smart...

Thinking for and figuring things out on your own makes you smart....

Not many of us can do that.........

this is why things are allowed to happen as a more frequent pace...

We are too dumb and have too many other things going on in life to worry about this..

The more they need and want to cover up, the more extreme things need to be around the country..

So if things get worse here, then they are covering something else up...

Ignorants will ask for proof..........the wise will realize it can't be had at this time....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is shocking, but even more shocking is how hard it is to get sheeple to believe it. My girlfriend, and mother to our 2 year old son, is adamant that she and our son are having the vaccine, no matter what, becuase you can 'die from swine flu'. All my attempts to discourge her have fallen on deaf ears, she simply will not believe that the government would allow this to happen. She believes blindly in everything she see on the news or reads in the paper, and she will not accept that they would make a vaccine which could be more harmful than the virus itself. It can be so frustrating to tell someone, or even show someone another side to the story and for that person to simply ignore it, or call you ''daft'' or ''mad'' because you dont go along with what everyone else is believing. Im not kidding when i say i have met maybe 3 people in my life who share similar views on things as myself, the vast majority laugh and try to make fun, just because they dont want to believe. Time will tell i guess. And no, i am not having the vaccine no matter what she says LoL

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Don't think from the standpoint of self importance. This is not where they plan to get YOU!

Perhaps it will be done based on where. If you go to a private physician,private school, job clinic(I'm talking USA here) you will get the good stuff.

If you go to a public clinic, poor neighborhood school, are on Medicare, you will get the junk.

BTW
BTW "He maintained that the vaccine contained both adjuvants designed to weaken the immune system" The adjuvant is probably Squalene

[edit on 20-8-2009 by UMayBRite!]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
With the conspiracies of the vaccine in mind, I have a serious question.

TPTB will surely want to kill off the trouble makers, not the sheeple? Therefore, their loyal sheep that take the vaccine willingly are not the ones they are after. They are after all of us trouble makers that see through the plots and refuse the vaccine!

So, is it a double bluff? Are we being warned away from the vaccine to cull us from the flock and eliminate us? I was going to refuse the vaccines for my family, but now I am concerned that the motivations seem all bass-ackwards?

What people don't see here is what would the elite do with a herd of idiots? Being loyal is one thing, being smart enough to get a job done like manufacturing is another. The Georgia Guidestones are very specific in the number at 500 million.

They could easily have that many people already set aside so it won't matter if they take out this whole nation, get it. So it doesn't matter if you are a moron and go get the shots, you're useless. If you are intelligent enough to understand the endgame and resist, the fight is on.

Is that so hard to comprehend?

We, or they anyway, are talking 500 million people WORLD WIDE. I think the Vaccination program in Australia is a set-up to show/dupe the rest of the world into "thinking" or "believing" that the vaccines are safe. VACCINES DO NOT PREVENT ILLNESS PERIOD!!!!!

It's that simple. The vaccine is in fact a bioweapon, Jane Bergermiester has filed charges as have others against the WHO, UN, US CDC, TPTB and others. It is obvious what is going on. She and others have produced so much evidence is ridiculous that this is even being carried forth.

I have a ton of evidence that you can connect the dots with, right back to WHO is actually reponsible, but I will not be so dumb as to post it and get arrested. I have investigated ALL of the suspicious happenings and Masonic or Illuminati underhanded deeds and have compiled a good stack of paper that I will use as firewood soon.

Sad really that this kind of crap is even a thought in someones head let alone seeing it happening.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's been said on the news that they don't have enough time to make enough vaccine or whatever and administer it before the alleged fall flu season and outbreak. It would seem that manufacturers around the world are as-if in some race to either provide it, or use it on their own.

I would think that if this was a major threat, that they would stop all travels between countries NOW??. China has been said in the past to likely start these outbreaks. I'm guessing the fall season also starts earlier in some places around the world.

People who've already been said to have had this swine flu, probably wouldn't need the shot..right?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theprofessionalnyc
www.loadedparanormal.com...

Moshe was dramatically arrested and detained by the FBI last week having earlier called Dr True Ott's radio show claiming that Baxter was incorporating a bioweapon in its vaccine.Joseph Moshe - BioMedical Scientist

Moshe was dramatically arrested and detained by the FBI last week having earlier called Dr True Ott's radio show claiming that Baxter was incorporating a bioweapon in its vaccine.
Yikes
I think we can all agree that the smell of bs is overwhelming. Tell everyone not to take flu shot , inform people what is in it. Very important post. Thanks s&f

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

Okay ATS you must understand that the people who for some reason want to kill us off with a flu-vaccination are people just like you and me.

Understand the true elite is here by divine intentions and are only here to see to it we have the tools to accomplish why we are on this planet.

People like your and me can't fight millions of gun bearing Americans, and this flu vaccination isn't a way to kill anyone, but a way to make serious money.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join