It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek Math Equations University of Nebraska and MIT physicists CAN'T debunk it!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

edit on 8-8-2012 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zigoapex

edit on 8-8-2012 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

Amazing!

IRM

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Have you seen some of the "new" math colleges teach? I got pretty grated when I got to the part in the "help" window about arbitrarily changing stuff from a + to a -.. All without a really good reason why. A lot of it was neg. integers slapped randomly around. I was actually doing hit or miss til I got to word problems.

After barely making it through "college math"- I fear for my success in physics class- and I realized that with enough massaging (especially the way I was seeing how it was being taught), ANY equation can be made to say anything! Well, except in the case of ALEKS, at least. My poor g/f... she tried to help me- and SHE was swearing and "WTF"ing as problem after problem came up- and made NO sense. She took electrical in college, herself, and is pretty math proficient.
edit on 8-8-2012 by wylekat because: A lil more info

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Well, this one is obviously a recipe for folding the fabric of space such that one can travel between Earth and the third star in Orion's belt rather quickly, you know, wormhole style.
edit on 8-8-2012 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
reply to post by FlySolo

I'm probably opening another can of worms by reviving this thread for a short bit, but thank you for that video debunking polygraphs.

To the topic, I'm on the fence with Stan. Just heard the open minds blog piece the other day and it brought me back to those equations/concepts.

I've been wondering if the " = " doesn't mean equivalence but more as "assign to", as in " == " in C or such. But if ETs where beaming this stuff into his head and they knew our symbology, math, and reference to our concepts of physics, as is evident, then why would they get the concept of " = " wrong?

If ET were beaming advanced physics into somebody's head, I'd hope that they would try doing it to bleeping Ed Witten instead of an ignorant lunatic?

In these UFOlogical conspiracies and myths, one has to believe that ETs are simultaneously near omnipotent and yet completely incompetent idiots.

Think of the notion that ETs helped build those pyramids. It would be like wasps believing that humans helped build more awesome wasp nests from wasp chew. In reality, if ET wanted an spaceport, they'd use steel and concrete and titanium, not beaming up hunks of hand-chiseled rocks.

If they used pieces of rocks, they'd cut them with hard steel power tools like we do, at a minimum. And where are the truck tire tracks?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I asked someone to have a look.... He didn't know either.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Korton clip was deleted, just found it for the first time so posting again!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Korton is the gift that keeps on giving!

IRM

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Korton clip was deleted, just found it for the first time so posting again!

Yes! Thank you so much! I've been looking for this video for over a week. I couldn;t remember the name of it, the guy or the alien.

Too funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join