It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek Math Equations University of Nebraska and MIT physicists CAN'T debunk it!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
www.ufo-blogger.com...

In down below video University of Nebraska and MIT physicists talks about advanced equations that somehow came through Stan Romanek while sleeping and while under hypnotic regression. There have been well over 100 individually unique experiences that Stan has encountered since December of 2000 some of which remain unexplainable.

Youtube video would not embed...so here is link
www.youtube.com...

University of Nebraska and MIT both say it's the real deal supposedly.
here is one sample of the math equation.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2c0ff15d29c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01204c9bfa1c.jpg[/atsimg]
Yes.
Stan Romanek is the same guy that video taped the alien in the window.

His home page
www.stanromanek.com...

Stan Romanek suffers from Dyslexia and has been affected by this learning disability all of his life. Because of this, Stan's math competency is at a 4th grade level and he has no idea what any of these equations or drawings mean. Hoping that the equations might in some way be of benefit and in an effort to find their meaning, Stan requested that all of the equations be openly shared. Physicists talk about the equations.

P.S i know nothing of math....
But if Mit says it's so or can;t say hey it jibberish.
there must be soemthign to it..one would think

[edit on 20-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Not to mention he know even has ghost's in his house lol

Video says

Researcher spends Thanksgiving with Stan Romanek and his family. After setting up a videocam in the empty master bedroom, all were surprised to notice that a chair had moved on its own. Stan talks about it in his book MESSAGES. Visit www.stanromanek.com for more information.

Idk what to say...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well, what are we waiting for? Lets warp some time and some space and catch that little peeping tom alien before he comes to my window.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I am not sure what to make of this guy. The 'Alien in the window" video seems hokey - but his mathematical equations are 'out of this world.'

I watched a special about UFOs the other night, either 20/20 or Dateline - can't remember... what caught my attention was the level of almost (ALMOST) serious investigation that was being pushed out by the MSM about UFOs and Stan Romanek.

I am not a skeptic, but a firm believer that we are being visited (but trying to sift through the BS new age wackos) - I am on the fence with this Stan guy. Good post.

S&F!

Peace,
kroms33

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Well to me it look's to be a simple open and shut case.

Math is solvable..
Not by ME!!
But someone can do it i suppose.

If it's real REAL..or Fake..
Should be easy to figure out right?
It's wrote down for us to say man your a fake...
Or man you gave us the equation to travel time and space.......and a prophet.

So why has not every major debunker debunked this case yet is my point?
can they ?
Or is the math above there heads as mine?

Bu tit look's as if it can be debunked fairly easy and then we can stop giving any attention to this man once it is 100% debunked.

But if it can't be debunked....
It's WHole new Ballgame.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So Romanek is pretending to be KPAX now? Big Deal! Just another cheap parlor trick from a well know charlatan!

IRM

[edit on 20/8/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

My thoughts too.

A longer version of his alien at the window video has been released and now this.

I smell a dvd on the horizon...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm agreed with IRM and Chad. The guy's gotta really do something amazing to overcome his history of hoaxing, BSing and the dodgy friends he has. As luck has it, I saw these two vids today. I can't say which one is the funniest

Dya see what I mean? Romanek's gotta show a Christmas dinner on a spaceship with 57 species of alien to overcome his credibility issues. Maybe the recession's hitting his pocket or he's envious of the $$$ the Z-Cons are getting.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You know what this story reminds me of? I forget the name of the movie, but in it, the 'government' show a group of college kids an equation they found from a UFO (claiming it was an equation they created) and said whoever solved it would not only have their scholorship payed for, but would also get to work for them.

Anyone else think this could be a similar trick here?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is just the sort of stuff that really pisses me off.

This guy and the math equations seems pretty legit with these big league physicists and mathematicians saying these are proper and solvable. Yet, he does stupid things that appear to be hoaxes.

I am one that has had too many experiences with things moving and paranormal stuff, especially since the death of two family members. Yet he is open to suspicion because of the goofy things he does.
Sad really, will we EVER get some balanced people to have some real contact and get the press? Or, does the press only publicize the "crazies" to make it all seem like a joke.

Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

PMSL!

Thankyou... Thankyou!

In the spirit of laughter, meet Korton.. whom I firmly place in the same league as Romanek.

IRM

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

****ing Ace! Very funny
...and people wonder why we're suspicious?! He's gone on my favorites. Excellent

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My problem with these sorts of things is that there's no way to verify the claims. Romanek claims these things came out in hypnotic regression in july of 2002, by a one, Deborah Lindemann. Is she reputable and impartial? Are there real records of the sessions?

Let's look at the things he claims he was told in 2002.

Element 115 was created in 2004, but predicted years before that. Afterall, Element 114 and 116 were created in 1998 and 2000. But super heavy elements have been theorized for over 30 years.

Now this tenth planet thing. What we call a planet is a pretty arbitary label. Ask Pluto.
As for Eris (aka Xena), it's bigger than pluto, but not big enough to be a planet. So there are 4 'plutoids'. Which, if you want to claim that these messages are predicting anything, wouldn't you think they'd have to say then that there are 13 planets?

Also, 'Physicists are still working to understand these new equations and are very excited by what they are discovering'. Uhm, really? Who are these men and why are they excited by them? We have only evidence of two physicists, both active in the UFO fields, who pretty much just say, "We don't think Stan could have written these because he doesn't have the knowledge".

And as for the statement that Claude Swanson makes about 'these equations are about how we can warp space and time", that sort of knowledge would rock the world of Physics if true. I mean if Claude Swanson understands them enough to make a statement like that - wouldn't he be able then, to extrapolate?

I'd love to think that this was a real event, and I do think that there is some great mystery in regards to abductees, but I don't buy this one.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have a PhD in physics from an Ivy League school.

The "equations" don't mean anything. Two persons in the video are not unbiased (the second guy does research in "afterlife").

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

These are just re-arranged textbook Physics equations, and some other maths. Nothing new here! Romanek claims this was under hypnotic regression, but how do we know that? Maybe he's just been reading up on his physics and wrote them down. Even if it was under hypnotic regression, what does that prove?! That he remembered some equations that are in textbooks!

The first page is a drawing on a helium atom with electron configurations: here you go -> www.google.co.uk...

I recognise many of these equations, the first from one of Maxwell's equations: Here it is: hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

The second page has a shoddy drawing of a magnetic field that's rotating. Hmmm electromagnetic induction or a motor!! You learn that at school by age 16!!!
The rest are textbook equations and differentials, and yes he tells us what we can read in a textbook - that the speed of light = c = 3*10^8 m/s.

Anyway this is 2nd year Undergraduate Physics/Chemistry level, and Romanek is just demonstrating a practical use for these equations that students do in their seminars and exams.

Maybe there is nothing to debunk by the scientists.... and it certainly doesn't prove aliens or ghosts have taught him anything.

The physicists were probably impressed that somebody his age had taken the time to read up on his physics. The Maths is really fairly straightforward even for undergraduate degree level physics and Chemistry.

His alien in the window video is nice, but it's not proof of aliens. And his ghost videos are just simply crap!

So all this proves is that he remembers a bit of physics, we don't even know if he really understood what he wrote down. But this can be learnt from a textbook, and doesn't require alien or ghostly superior knowledge!

The scientists are probably biased due to their speculative research fields as somebody suggested.

Of course I do think aliens exist, and recently NASA has discovered DNA building blocks in outer solar system comets, that means life is most likely prevalent throughout our galaxy at least. They may also be around but don't see any point in making contact yet as we're not advanced enough, but I doubt aliens would be spying through somebody's window. But it's not impossible.....

.... Anyway IMO this guy has set up a hoax and learnt a bit of maths & physics in order to try and fool those who don't understand the maths that it's something spectactularly new. Adding this with faked videos involving elaborate puppets it seems he wants to fool people into buying his products such as a DVD, which I presume will later be released.

It all goes on the evidence, and there's little to show alien or ghostly contact or knowledge that we haven't already discovered, whether it was theoretical or experimental at the time he remembered it.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It is a fake, I dont even know what hes talking about but there are a few things that are wrong on his board. See my comments on the picture.

He also relates a vector quantity to a scalar, the drake equation. You cannot do that!! This guy is clearly a HOAX

Source for second image: Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The first formula is valence shell notation for chemistry. 2P 2N in the nucleus and 2e in the shell. That would be a version of Helium. Then he writes 6d10 7s2 7p3 =15 which would be 15 electrons in an odd outer shell configuration of a large element. I don't see how it corresponds with He that was written on the same line, but the equation goes on to implement a differential of Energy over time or temperature depending on his T.

The drawings show a spiral that could be an electron decaying to a lower orbit, which would correspond to the differential of Energy notated above.

I am not able to identify everything in the example, but it certainly looks like a plausibly real equation for some type of energy that is within our current scientific models and known or theorized elements and processes!

A Physical Chemist could probably hammer down these formulas in a short time and decide if they are regurgitation or new material. If new, I am sure it would make some interesting research!!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I could scribble down a bunch of symbols, pass them off as intergalactic mathematics and it can't be debunked. They can not be debunked because we have to know the variables being represented, which they don't. I watched that Nightline episode and the mathematician stated that it appears as though Stan Romanek may have opened a physics book and flipped through the pages, randomly writing down variables from numerous equations....and making up some of his own.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
It is a fake, I dont even know what hes talking about but there are a few things that are wrong on his board. See my comments on the picture.

He also relates a vector quantity to a scalar, the drake equation. You cannot do that!! This guy is clearly a HOAX

Source for second image: Wikipedia

[edit on 20-8-2009 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

That particular equation is one the Maxwell differential equations related to magnetic fields. Nothing special, and in fact you would see that in 1st or 2nd year Physics University degree courses anywhere, or in any decent physics textbook. This was all proven decades ago!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Yes I know that, I have a degree in physics lol, i put that in my picture lol, its a vector quantiity and he equates it to a scalar, namely they drake equation. he is a HOAX

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join