It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate God , Someone help wiht my issue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
As a Christian I hate God , i hate him with all my guts, you may ask why? the reason is how would God send someone to hell for not believing in Jesus? this is horrible thing, espeically since there is 0 evidence God exists.

I see people like Yukihisa Fujita a Japanese MP asking question about 9/11. he was threaded with his life and was told not ask questions, but he didn't stop , he put other peoples lives ahead of his, yet God is going to punish this wonderful kind hearted man in hell forever? just because he doesn't believe in Jesus?

This is not God of love.

my question is why do you still believe in this cold hearted God? who christian claim is full of love

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

You say you are a Christian, then you say there is zero evidence for believing in God. My advice is give up on the idea of the existence of God, at least as he in presented in the three "great" monotheistic religions. Nobody is forcing you to believe anything.

Peace,
Daniel

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You hate God with all your heart and you're a christian?

This is beyond rediculous, just join satanism.

I'm sure as much as you hate God, he still loves you, but after death is he supposed to let people who hate his guts in his house?

No.

You seem like a little kid without any understanding of who God is whatsoever.

After death god will show you why people are in hell, they want to be there. What your soul doesn't understand is that they are fixed in evil which means they wouldn't want heaven or forgiveness if God offered it to them every day in hell. they would rather stay in hell.

This is biblically founded and founded on the saints who seen visions of hell.

How do you know the people who don't believe are not evil?

You don't

How do you know non believers before their death converted mentally?

You don't

what you do is make a massively blaspheming OP and offend every christian reading because of you lack of understanding.

This age is truly sickening, and seriously christians this is what we have in store for us during antichrist reign.

This type of ridiculous hatred for us and God.

and btw I love you OP, and so does God... even if you hate him.

peace.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
the reason is how would God send someone to hell for not believing in Jesus? this is horrible thing, espeically since there is 0 evidence God "

(OP)

If there is zero evidence then don't worry it's not true.

But if after death it is true, then God will show you what's in each souls heart and why they are there.

God put love in us.

The court judges have justice implanted in their souls.

God put it there.

How much more the one who created those judges and reads human hearts. He knows whos evil and not.

again an OP without understanding, and I'm seeing this all too many times on BTS.

God is full of love because he is love itself, he implants it into human hearts.

Now if you don't believe in Jesus, fine, Jesus doesn't force you to worship, he wants a love baised worship.

The thing I don't get is why are you christian?

peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
and BTW Jesus said this/

" if you don't believe in me you shall die in your sins "

What he means is that without his grace a soul cannot have God living in them. The soul will never be filled with the holy ghost, which caused saints to go into ecstasy and speak in tounges and heal people ect...

It's a statement of truth.

Now I have read somewhere that non christians who have never heard of God will be allowed time to convert or even some saints taught baptism by desire.

But God doesn't preach impossabilites which means I believe he would lead all souls to convert before their death who didn't hear.

without God entering a soul, the soul piles sin upon sin and dies in it's sins.

and in terms of me personally from a man who grew up never knowing who Jesus was, non christian up until age 20.

Godless.

If it can happen to me, if God can lead me to believeing, why not everybody else? And I suck, but am glad the Lord allowed me to convert by many special things in my life.

Whoever knocks the door is opened said God.

peace.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

why do you still believe in this cold hearted God? who christian claim is full of love
Jesus was harsh on the people of "this generation" because they had proof and still did not believe. He also said that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah would stand as testimony in judgement against them because if they would have had the same evidence, they would have repented.
If Jesus preached to the people who lived before the flood, in hell, don't you think he may have some provision in mind for others who were never properly presented with the Gospel?
Before calling God evil, you might want to have more evidence yourself that He is?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
how would God send someone to hell for not believing in Jesus?

your right, that is not a god of love

run a search on ats for "hellfire"

there are several threads that show its not a biblical doctrine

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
you are honest,
you are from god when you are honest.

you will see it soon, because you are honest.

IF you hate god, then you can start to love him,

jesus said , i will bring hate, and love

love is understanding, forgiving
but to do that you have to hate first, because it is care.

god cares about you, but you need your time
to understand him, if you use angriness
to understand more, as a motor,
not against other people,
but against yourself

then you will meet god.

take care ! let nobody ever take over your honesty,
it's very nice you are honest,
truth is honest, thats why you are from truth
and truth is god.

jonathan.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I think you jump to conclusion without all the facts.

I believe he'll get another chance in the next age.

The White Throne Judgment will not occur til the end of the next age

and he'll have all that time in his spiritual body to reconsider what he believes

and those who love him to help him understand who our Father is.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Hello There

I think that you need to read and re read your Bible.

How can you hate God as a christian? I would understand if you say that you couldn't comprehend why he would send someone to hell.

My question would be put thus.

Why would anyone give up the chance of salvation an etrenal life with God, given the chance and ignor it, consideringthe consequences of refusing such a gift?

You have this the wrong way about my friend. Only God knows the heart of someone. even our family and friends, we really do not have access to their thoughts and hearts. Are you implying that you or any of us are a better judge?

Sin has seperated us from God and Christ forgives us those sins. So we then come to the issue of who hears of Christ. Well, we are told that whomever believes in him shall have eternal life. The Old testament pointed to Christ and the New Testament tells of his first coming so the times of believing are irrelevent.

We are told the gospel will be told to everyone. to some this may seem hard and they use comments such as people in the rain forests etc well. god has his own messengers, the angels, as well as us mortal humans and has used them often

Isaiah 65:1

I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

Romans 10:20

But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

God does not send us to hell, he gives us a great hope in Christ to escape it. your wrath at the lord is unwarranted. You an dI both have a duty to spread the gospel to help other people escape also.

Take Care

David

[edit on 21-8-2009 by drevill]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

As a Christian I hate God , i hate him with all my guts, you may ask why? the reason is how would God send someone to hell for not believing in Jesus? this is horrible thing, espeically since there is 0 evidence God exists.

I see people like Yukihisa Fujita a Japanese MP asking question about 9/11. he was threaded with his life and was told not ask questions, but he didn't stop , he put other peoples lives ahead of his, yet God is going to punish this wonderful kind hearted man in hell forever? just because he doesn't believe in Jesus?

This is not God of love.

my question is why do you still believe in this cold hearted God? who christian claim is full of love

It's not God that sends people to Hell. We send ourselves by our decision.
God made the way through Christ.
The prerequisite to going to Heaven is believing as John 3:16 states.

Thanks,
TT

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why do people look outside themselves for the existence of God. God exists in each of us. It is our choice to accept that, and to live accordingly.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
they didnt choose their start-beliefs

its like haircolor

its not form where you come
but to where you are going

life is one, so yes he is inside.

God is one Deut 6:4

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If it makes you feel any better, I once felt like this. I knew I was wrong but could couldn't help the way I felt. I had to pray and tell God, "Hey this is the situation, I can't change the way I feel. so you are going to have to. I'm putting it in your hands." It took a few years but he started giving me understanding little by little until one day I didn't feel like that anymore.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

This is not God of love.

Well, that isn't true, and the man if correct is just as blessed as any Christian. Those who say only through "Jesus" are telling a lie(probably not on purpose, but the same effect either way).

This is the verse you get that idea from and what is taught:

John 14

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

But take careful notice, Jesus is defining himself in this passage for a reason. He is not saying by the idol of "Jesus" that one comes by the father, but by one seeking and doing those things. It is by the way, the truth and the life that one comes by the father.

John 14

13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

So, does that mean if you ask Jesus to kill your brother he will do it? No. Once again, it is talking about those things. Then it will be done etc.

And, the final nail in the coffin:

John 14

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

See, how could it be "Jesus", or that one must be a Christian if that statement is true? Because it's bigger that just "Jesus" and those who follow his words. It's an understanding that is available to anyone who seeks it. Understanding is universal. Math is universal because it is an understanding.

Notice all that is from the same chapter as the one they will quote to tell you that. The other is John 3:16, but John 14 also defines what it means to believe.

10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

It's not god you hate, it's what people have tried to tell you. But there is no reason for you to take the word of men, or even the bible. You can know and understand from the father directly if you seek those things.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Sounds like the deprogramming is coming along nicely.

Now lose the God, and you'll find you've lost the hate.

Though I must say your reason for it seems rather bizarre. There are so many other immediate and compelling reasons for a believer to hate God. His refusal to answer any prayers, for example, or his refusal to obey his own Commandments ('thou shall not kill' comes to mind).

You're bothered about Jesus getting sent to Hell? Does that mean you're okay with him being tortured and crucified for no reason that could possibly make sense to a sane person?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Sounds like the deprogramming is coming along nicely.

Now lose the God, and you'll find you've lost the hate.

Though I must say your reason for it seems rather bizarre. There are so many other immediate and compelling reasons for a believer to hate God. His refusal to answer any prayers, for example, or his refusal to obey his own Commandments ('thou shall not kill' comes to mind).

You're bothered about Jesus getting sent to Hell? Does that mean you're okay with him being tortured and crucified for no reason that could possibly make sense to a sane person?

Come now, you are simply taking the worse examples of misunderstanding you can find and painting that as being a reflection on God.

Those things do not at all prove God wrong/false or anything. What it does however prove is that people don't have a clue when it comes to god and just accept what men tell them.

And what you say about hate is blatantly false. You have hatred of religion, and that has blinded you to the point where you hate god for it.

I can see from our other debates, that as soon as I say the word "god" in any way, you immediately start to attach Christian beliefs on to me. Then you start acting as if I'm ignorant and refuse to see any truth in what I say following it. I keep trying to tell you otherwise, but all that seems to go on deaf ears.

While you think those people are wrong in what they say(and in many cases I will agree with you), you are the same time use what they say as being the authority on god. Meaning, you think they are wrong, but then at the same time you base your opinion of God on them. Doesn't that ring false logic bells in your head?

Isn't that about like disagreeing with someone who says the sky is green, and thinking they are wrong, but then at the same time using them saying the sky is green as being proof their is no sky at all?

And see, those who truly keep these things "hidden" from the eyes of men, that is exactly what they want. They want their to be 2 different sides, because that creates duality and an "enemy". Because while you do not "believe" in those things, you are still accepting them as an authority and basing your thoughts on that authority.

Surly you are smarter than that?

[edit on 8/26/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i am the truth, life and the way.

searching those ?? then you are a believer.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

This is not God of love.

Interesting point. But its reasonable why you missed the gist of it all. especially when believing in Jesus beats the heck out of finding innocent lamb to sacrifice for the sake of forgiveness.

You see:
sin is separation from God
Now, how are you going to be with God if sin separates you?

You certainly missed the fact that God doesn't send people to hell (though he can), but the fact along that a person is not connected with God places them in a world elsewhere. And there is only one other place: Hell.

Think of it this way. "hypothetically speaking" Suppose you were in the Perfect club. One day you made a mistake and realized that you no longer fit the perfect category. This fact separates you from people who are perfect, and it did not require a third party source to disqualify you from that title.

Now, how can you consider yourself perfect if you made a mistake?

'note:, im using the word perfect as abiding by all conditions'

First off, it's against the definition. Second your not perfect anymore because of a mistake. Third making claims that you are still perfect is fallacious reasoning!

The fact is, humans aren't connected with God anymore. The only ticket IN is Jesus. REFUSING the ticket means your going elsewhere, but it so happens that there's only two places: heaven and hell.

It's not a fact of seeing God and then suddenly getting kicked out. Its the simple fact that humans are separated with God that puts people in the predicament in the first place.

Look, when God does his judgment, just know that it's all just a ceremony of the simple fact that your disconnect with Him is what separates you from heaven.

Its like trying to live as a human without a brain. You can't LIVE as a HUMAN if you didn't have a brain in he first place.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think the OP has little understand of the bible. First your going to hate God for such a little thing come on I don't think you hate God. First you have to realize that all men will die for there sins. Not because God said for them to die. All men go to hell for there sins. Jesus bot us with his blood so that we can be forgiven. So there for if you don't believe you can't be saved. If you can't believe in the person that believe in you, how can ye be saved. No evil heart man will enter heaven.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join