It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt of Iran Preparing For Mahdi by starting Global War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I believe that the end-time religion-governmental system that the Bible describes in the End Time is Islam.

My reasons for doing so can be found here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll summarize some ideas that relate to this thread:
The Biblical Antichrist is the Muslim Mahdi. I believe the Shiite 12th imam
The Biblical False Prophet is the impersonator Muslim Jesus, "Isa"
The Biblical Jesus , son of God is the Islamic Dijjal
The Biblical End Time Revived Empire is the Reestablished Islamic Caliphate

The Shiite Clergy who control Iran belong to the twelver sect of Shiite Islam and they believe that the only legitimate rule on earth is that by the Clerigy, but only in a State headed by a Caliph. No where on earth fits that description today. Traditionly the Shiia have been known as "quiet" in relation to big time international politics since they did not view those sorts of roles to be Isalmically acceptable.

These Clerics are uniquely activist. The Mahdi is the one who Allah promises will establish global islamic rule, from Israel. When he comes he will bring peace and justice to the whole world by implementing Sharia everywhere and erasing from the world all disbelief and all other religion (including Christianity and Jews)

A precondition for Allah sending him is that the world is in a profoundly destructive conflict and massive international devastation.

The Mullahs sincerely believe that if they can initiate a nuclear war, that that will be the precondition needed for the Mahdi to come and the victory of Islam over all the earth.

So with that mind here is the latest Mahdi-related news from iran:

prilspen.wordpress.com...

In a chilling pronouncement on Monday, August 17, Ali Saeedi, the spokesman for Iran’s Supreme Leader (Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, a Shi’a Muslim) called on Muslim countries to prepare for the coming of the Mahdi. The Mahdi is the prophesized savior of Islam who is believed to return at the end of time to bring a new era of peace.

Saeedi’s statement asserts that the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is the direct representative of the Mahdi and that other Islamic countries should join forces under an Iranian command. He asserts, “We have to train honest forces that can stop the obstacles that may hinder the coming of the Mahdi like the United States and Israel.”

“Since the armed forces are commanded by the Supreme Leader, they are thus obeying the orders of the Awaited Mahdi.” He continues with an announcement of supremacy stating, “The [Iranian] Revolutionary Guards and the armed forces in Iran hold religious authority to prepare for the appearance of the Mahdi.”

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a staunch follower of the Mahdi theology and has been chastised by fellow Iranians for mixing religion into the running of the government.

In a speech given last month, Ahmadinejad made an unprecedented admission that he believes the Mahdi is directing “all the affairs of the country” including its day-o-day politics.

“We must solve Iran’s internal problems as quickly as possible,” Ahmadinejad states. “Time is lacking. A movement has started for us to occupy ourselves with our global responsibilities, which are arriving with great speed.”

pajamasmedia.com...

On July 12, the Iranian news agency ISNA published a letter written by
Chief of Staff Hassan Firouzabadi to the Shi’ite Messiah, the Hidden Imam. He asked for assistance for the regime, defended the brutality of the Basij against peaceful Iranian demonstrators, and laid blame for the disturbances on the West.

www.acus.org...

Three are the immediate consequences of Ahmadinejad’s stay in power. This man, as we know all too well, is an “enlightened” radical awaiting the coming of the Mahdi, the Twelfth Imam, and the triumph of Islam via chaos and violence; Ahmadinejad sincerely believes that he is the one called to speed up this development. The first consequence is the need to acknowledge that do-gooding and having a conciliatory attitude with the regime in Tehran will only lead to failure. Obama has been wrong about extending a hand to Tehran, thinking that it would suffice to change things in Iran. The Europeans were just as wrong when they believed that radical and “enlightened” Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would lose at the ballot box to the apparently more moderate Mir-Hossein Mousavi – or as wrong as those who believed that the accusations of election fraud would culminate in a recount favoring not Ahmadinejad but another candidate or repeating the presidential elections.

The sec4ond problem has to do with Iran’s nuclear ambition. Ahmadinejad is popular among Iranians due largely to his advocacy of the atomic program and nothing can make him think that he must give it up now. He has threatened Israel repeatedly and nothing has happened to him; he has interfered as much as he has wanted in Iraq, where Iran was actually in open warfare against American and British forces and neither Washington nor London did anything against this affront. Iran is notoriously present in Afghanistan, complicating the security of this country and threatening coalition forces due to the aid that Iran renders; yet the Persian country has not suffered any punishment for its deeds. Ahmadinejad has just won a new term in office that has provoked a blood bath; however, all that one can hear is some weak international protests and the great American willingness to enter into talks with him. Why is he going to change now? – particularly when, for the first time, one can observe important policy differences between the White House and the government in Jerusalem.

In fact, during all these days when the world’s attention was centered in the hope of achieving real change in Iran through street demonstrations, Khamenei, Ahmadinejad, and tir people have gone ahead with Iran’s nuclear program as if nothing had happened, even announcing that the Bushehr plant is now finished and ready thanks to Russian aid. According to what we know from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna, the centrifuges have not halted their uranium enrichment process. If everything goes on as today, Iran will have enough enriched uranium to build its first nuclear bomb – if it chooses to do so. And Iran does want to do so.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What Ahmadinejad says is always absolute bull#!

He would say anything to deter Iranian's from the real issues of regime brutality and criminality.

If this regime starts a war or if Israel starts a war, then the people of Iran and middle eastern civilians would be the biggest victims.

IMO the only chance to prevent a war is for the people of Iran to speed up their underground movements so that the regime collapses not in 6 months, but in 6 weeks. Is this possible?? We'll have to wait and see!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I was wondering how long it would be before an organised, predetermined propaganda campaign would be initiated against Iran (that's Iran, pronounced ere-ran, not eye-ran for all you phonetically challenged out there).

It was only a matter of time...so, there next war the US is going to start is where this time? Iran or N. Korea...or both perhaps?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974
I believe that the end-time religion-governmental system that the Bible describes in the End Time is Islam.

You're wrong. It does not even mention religion. Revelation of St.John the Divine was a coded attack on the Roman Empire.

The Biblical End Time Revived Empire is the Reestablished Islamic Caliphate

Even though majority of paranoid evangelicals believe the "Empire" (which is not even mentioned or described in the Revelation) is the European Union - New Roman Empire?

When he comes he will bring peace and justice to the whole world by implementing Sharia everywhere and erasing from the world all disbelief and all other religion (including Christianity and Jews)

And if you read Sharia Law, minority religions are protected. Have to pay taxes to the government though. Happened under the Ottoman Empire. When Saladin conquered Jerusalem, he allowed Christians and Jews to attend sites of worships.

A precondition for Allah sending him is that the world is in a profoundly destructive conflict and massive international devastation.

Even though Allah is the same God in the Bible (Allah is Arabic for God, the God of Abraham)

[edit on 20-8-2009 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
What Ahmadinejad says is always absolute bull#!

He would say anything to deter Iranian's from the real issues of regime brutality and criminality.

If this regime starts a war or if Israel starts a war, then the people of Iran and middle eastern civilians would be the biggest victims.

IMO the only chance to prevent a war is for the people of Iran to speed up their underground movements so that the regime collapses not in 6 months, but in 6 weeks. Is this possible?? We'll have to wait and see!

I sincerely believe the Govt of Iran is going to start its war whenever it feels it has the upper hand against whoever its eventual enemy is going to be.

I suspect the US is the target of the its nuclear program, since to go through the negagative reaction that it has just to produce enough to destroy Israel and then be destroyed in retaliation doesnt seem to be worth the effort.

The people of Iran are the ultimate hostage by this maniac regime. I was extremely upset by Obama's indifference.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I'm not going to argue with you over who's reading the Bible right. Needless to say I considered your view in the past and I don't agree with it.

If you go to the link i referenced you'll see my justification for why i reached the view that I have.

And if you read Sharia Law, minority religions are protected. Have to pay taxes to the government though. Happened under the Ottoman Empire. When Saladin conquered Jerusalem, he allowed Christians and Jews to attend sites of worships.

yeah yeah.. If I encounter one more person who thinks he knows everything when its clear that he doesn't, I'm going to go crazy.

The Hadith (and maybe the Quran) makes it clear when Isa returns, the time of the Jizya is over.

The Hadith and traditions regarding the Mahdi say the same thing. When the Mahdi and Isa are doing their global war thing.. there will be no more option for dhimmitude.

Here is what Muslisms beleive regarding Mahdi and Isa. Google them for the source.

“He [Mahdi] is the precursor of the victory of the Truth and the fall of all tyrants. He heralds the end of injustice and oppression and the beginning of the final rising of the sun of Islam which will never again set and which will ensure happiness and the elevation of mankind… The Mahdi is one of Allah’s clear signs which will soon be made
evident to everyone”

“The Mahdi will invade all the places between East and West”

“I find the Mahdi recorded in the books of the Prophets… For instance, the Book of Revelation says: “And I saw and behold a white horse. He that sat on him…went forth conquering and to conquer”

“It is clear that this man is the Mahdi who will ride the white horse and judge by the Qur’an (with justice) and with whom will be men with marks of prostration on their foreheads [Marks on their foreheads from bowing in prayer with their head to the ground five times daily].”

“The Mahdi will be victorious and eradicate those pigs and dogs and the idols of this time so that there will once more be a caliphate based on prophethood as the hadith states… Jerusalem will be the location of the rightly guided caliphate and the center of Islamic rule, which will be headed by Imam al-Mahdi… That will abolish the leadership of the Jews… and put an end to the domination of the Satans who spit evil into people and cause corruption in the earth, making them slaves of false idols and ruling the world by laws other than the Shari’a [Islamic Law] of the Lord of the worlds”

“Jerusalem will be the location of the rightly guided caliphate and the center of Islamic rule, which will be headed by Imam al- Mahdi”

“al-Mahdi will receive a pledge of allegiance as a caliph for Muslims. He will lead Muslims in many battles of jihad. His reign will be a caliphate that follows the guidance of the Prophet. Many battles will ensue between Muslims and the disbelievers during the Mahdi’s reign”

“…confirm that he is alive and has not died and he is not God or the Son of God but (merely) His (Allah’s) slave and Messenger, and Isa (Jesus) will testify against those who had called him son of God, the Christians, and those who had belied him, the Jews. ”

“Like all prophets, Prophet Isa came with the divine message of surrender to God Almighty, which is Islam. This verse shows that when Isa returns he will personally correct the misrepresentations and misinterpretations about himself. He will affirm the true message that he brought in his time as a prophet, and that he never claimed to be the Son of God. Furthermore, he will reaffirm in his second coming what he prophesied in his first coming bearing witness to the seal of the Messengers, Prophet Muhammad. In his second coming many non-Muslims will accept Isa as a servant of Allah Almighty, as a Muslim and a member of the Community of Muhammad”

“Isa will descend from heaven and espouse the cause of the Mahdi. The Christians and the Jews will see him and recognize his true status. The Christians will abandon their faith in his godhead (sic). ”

“At this very time Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damascus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it”

“The Prophet said: Verily Isa ibn Maryam shall descend as an equitable judge and fair ruler. He shall tread his path on the way to hajj (pilgrimage) and come to my grave to greet me, and I shall certainly answer him! ”

“Ibn Qayyim mentioned in Manar al-munif that the leader… is the Mahdi who will request Isa to lead the Muslims in prayer. Isa will remain on the earth, not as a prophet, but as one of the Community (ummah) of Prophet Muhammad. Muslims will follow him as their leader. According to Shalabi, the Mahdi will lead the Muslims in prayer, and Isa will rule the Muslims according to the Divine Law (Shari’ah). 8 ”

So yeah.. you're going to tell me that I'm wrong? haha, another ignorant yet arrogant fool

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A few more quotes got cut off:

Hadith
The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Hadith Volume 3, Book 43, Number 656: Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jizya tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts).

Ahmad ibn Naqib al-Misri (d. 1368) from The Reliance of the Traveller, the classic Shafi manual of Islamic jurisprudence states:

"... the time and the place for [the poll tax] is before the final descent of Jesus (upon whom be peace). After his final coming, nothing but Islam will be accepted from them, for taking the poll tax is only effective until Jesus' descent (upon him and our Prophet be peace) ..."

Ayatollah Ibrahim Amini clearly articulates this vision:

The Mahdi will offer the religion of Islam to the Jews and Christians; if they accept it they will be spared, otherwise they will be killed.

Al-Sadr and Mutahhari, likewise articulate this same expectation:

Jesus will descend from heaven and espouse the cause of the Mahdi. The Christians and the Jews will see him and recognize his true status. The Christians will abandon their faith in his godhead (sic).

==============

I know all of you are dying to tell the world "YEAH, WELL THE BIBLE SAYS BLAH BLAH BLAH"

All of the killing in the Bible is done by either the bad guys, or by Jesus and people who are ressurected from the dead.

No living Christian or Jew will have a religious mandate to kill anyone.

Islam tells its people to prepare for a coming global Jihad where by the right charismatic team of Muslims will convince the world they're the Mahdi and Jesus.

Once they persuade the Ummah of this claim, Islam legally compels every Muslim around the world to engage in the war.

Only the Caliph has legal authority to make this call, and the Muslims believe the Mahdi will do so

And they are preparing.

Oh and if the Mahdi winds up also identifying himself as the shia 12th Imam, that will also start the brutal war of retribution of the shiis against teh Sunnis.

That is why you read stories in the paper that the Arab states are more hawkish against iran than our stupid President who laughably thinks he's going to negotiate with the maniacs.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So yeah.. you're going to tell me that I'm wrong? haha, another ignorant yet arrogant fool

No, going to tell you that religion should be banned. God isn't real and followers have significant psychotic disorders if they believe the end is nigh. Waiting for the destruction of society, including wars and rebellions, should be a criminal offence.

Sorry, but you are dangerous to society.

No living Christian or Jew will have a religious mandate to kill anyone.

The anti-abortion movement will disagree and so will the extremist minority in Israel, who burn Bible's and attack Palestinians during settlement expansion.

Radical Christians, Jews and Muslims are all the same.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Pathetic excuse to serve the beast AND KILL FOR IT under a different religious name......Oh well im riden wit THE CHRIST so be it.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'd like to hear what some of these people from the middle east feel about these prophecies as well. It has been mentioned in the news in some form, that there are those in the middle east ( as well) who don't believe religion has been answering their prayers or solving their economic problems. ( any statistics if possible?)

It does seem that politics uses whatever excuses it can to manipulate the masses. The god card or similar has apparently been one of them throughout human history. We shouldn't be surprised anymore.

Iran or some group will and or would have gotten their hands on some type of bomb by now. It's when they plan on using it and on whom.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

Yeah, your right. You are wrong. When its all said and done, the curse of ALL organised religion will be removed from the face of the earth, and mankind will have a spiritual knowledge direct from within.

No longer will man need someone else to tell him what to beleive.

THANK GOD.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

No, going to tell you that religion should be banned. God isn't real and followers have significant psychotic disorders if they believe the end is nigh. Waiting for the destruction of society, including wars and rebellions, should be a criminal offence.

Sorry, but you are dangerous to society.

No. You're the dangerous one. All I am doing is observing and re-telling what various groups of people believe in and what the possible motives are for thier behavior.

I do so by taking their word for it that they believe in teh things they say they believe.,

Do I need to be a twelver shia Muslim in order to understand what it is that Achdaminiajad is saying when he gives speeches at the UN and refers to an imminent bringing of justice and peace to all the world?

It doesn't require my agreement in order to recognize that he agrees with it.

Your criticism doesn't even make any sense. "You are dangerous".. LOL.. Why? because i'm typing on a computer? I remain open to any possiblity , if there is a reasonable case for it.

Obviously this Islam-prophecy-paradigm is a new thing. But I did have older views.. the "Left Behind"-paradigm I had a few serious doubts about it being correct, and when I came across evidence that led to a competely different place, I followed it where it went and made an evaluation.

I suppose if I'm not just mocking it or making fun of something,... but actually researched it, and could do what I did here.. which is try to share what I have learned, then that's "dangerous"

What's dangerous is your ill grasp of what these three religions actually say for the followers to do.

You were wrong about the Muslims killing everyone who doesn't convert (in the future)... and you're wrong when you group Radical muslims with Christians and Jews. one of thsoe things i not like the others.

When a Muslim follows his Holy Book fundamentally, he is likely to become a killer or support those who will

When a Christian follows his Holy Book fundamentally, he condems violence and avoids it.

I dont know what Jews do.. so , unlike you, I will refrain from acting as if I do.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by VinceP1974]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by triune
reply to post by VinceP1974

Yeah, your right. You are wrong. When its all said and done, the curse of ALL organised religion will be removed from the face of the earth, and mankind will have a spiritual knowledge direct from within.

No longer will man need someone else to tell him what to beleive.

THANK GOD.

Oh I can't wait for that Karl Marx religion .. Gimmie some!

top topics

join