It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So God is and Alien. Right?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Now before i get attacked by the Religous people hear me out.

Aliens are things we see as different to us, not living on Earth, not looking like us.
Now im pretty sure nowhere in the bible does it say God was born on Earth.

Now lets imagine this..
The ship lands on a planet, inhabited by a population of creatures in the state of development that Earth was 8000 years ago. What do the primitives think of these strange visitors coming in large roaring ships? They close their eyes, and face the ground fearing these "Gods." The Gods have come to visit them! The crew would study these inhabitants, pick up their language and would be able to communicate with them. Priests from the tribe would approach them to pay homage and offer gifts. No amount of explanation would deter any of the primitives from the notion that these are Gods. Our crew would also teach the primitives some of the basic values of civilization. Interbreeding among them (perhaps by 'choosing' women) would lead to a generation that's actually a few generations ahead in intelligence and abilities. The crew would eventually leave, perhaps with a promise of return. Back on that planet, the saga would continue. They will write stories, erect statues, drawings, temples…

Now the Bible story tells us that Mary was a virgin, and gave birth to Jesus,
Mary was a virgin. Gabriel told her God's power would make the conception possible. Gabriel said "Nothing will be impossible with God." He then told Mary her elderly relative, Elizabeth, was six months pregnant.
If we dismiss the whole magiclly appearing baby, we can look that Mary was infact Artificially pregnated, with a half human/alien hybrid.

Now lets see what things Jesus did.
As Jesus passed by from there, two blind men followed him,
calling out and saying, "Have mercy on us, son of David!"

When he had come into the house, the blind men came to him.
Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?"
They told him, "Yes, Lord."
Then he touched their eyes, saying,
"According to your faith be it done to you."
Their eyes were opened.

Now does thing sound like something a ordinary human does?

When he left
They said, " Why are you looking up in the sky. This same Jesus will return.

Now why where they looking into the sky? What was attracting them to look that way, surely if Jesus was infact a Son Of God as religous people believe today he could of simply vanished and gone, but the fact that people are looking to the sky as if something has picked him up and taken him into the sky is very interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
yiiiiiip.

Now what?

Thats the funny bit, what now? What if god is a big blob of goo floating around Jupiter? What if what if what if what if what if

We are all just meant to contribute to the soil in my eyes.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by Haydn_17

Are what we see as 'aliens' actually 'god, angels, spirits' or are what we see as 'god, angels, or spirits' actually 'aliens'? How would we know????

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Exactly, are these ufos actually what the ancients saw as gods!!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

or are the ufos actually gods!!?
2nd

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
yep, the god 'yahweh' in teh bible, yeah. well it always used to be 'gods' in the plural not 'god', becuz with the greek gods, no one was ever suggesting they were the supreme creative force. they were aliens, obviously. i think. the real force is not an alien. i wont use the word god becuz i think its masculine. you have god and goddess. the force isnt masculine or feminine.

when people say god they must think in masculine terms, which i think is very destructive. they could just as easily say goddess, and think in feminine terms. why always masculine?

maybe there are 'higher' beings in other dimensions - it hink there are beings from other dimensions - whether they are any better or not i dont know; but i think there's also probably just regular aliens.

if we go to mars, we'll be aliens. alien is just a matter of perspective (or whose planet youre standing on). i dont think its such a big deal.

i do wonder though; if the moon is artificial hollow and phobos/deimos are too - it makes me wonder how advanced this alien technology is - just what are they capable of? building planets? terraforming them and creating life on them? (if so, no wonder they were thought of as 'gods')
our scientists are alraedy talking about terraforming mars - and no doubt would consider introducing life on there too; so i really dont think this stuff is THAT far out.

EVD mentions that the ideal shape for a spaceship is a sphere - and suggests that in the future humans could sail planet earth out of the solar system as a giant spaceship if the sun got too big... (maybe thats what happened with the moon). pretty far out there, but , scientists take this theory seriously even at the time Evd wrote his book; they were speculating what fuel source to use..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Reply to post by rapunzel222

Pertaining to masculinity vice feminism, that is why you will more often see me refer to it as the creator.

Also, imagine what would transpire if 'aliens' had our same biblical texts....all of them....hinduism, judaism, buddhism, taoism....would we say that they wrote them? Or that there is indeed ONE creator...?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I believe the "aliens" may be demonic spirits sent to deceive us by "the prince of the power of the air" (aka Satan). If you begin to believe they are real living entities from other planets, and they come to you and tell you not to believe in God, well......

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
ps, jesus walked on water, and was therefore recognized as a legitimate 'god' by islanders in the pacific.

(or whether this guy was actually osiris - is a bit hard to say - both were kind of crucified - and ressurrected - the resurrection story isnt unique to xty. But osiris supposedly went round the world preaching to people - and helped them build great works. there was a viracocha guy in peru who 'came in a time of darkness' and taught people civilization and built them buildings before leaving for the pacific to do the same. this same figure travelled the world. and seemed to be a good guy - since he preached living in peace and harmony and no wars/cannibalsim etc.) he was always depicted in legends as a long beard, white, and white robes. apparantly. and he often walked on water.

now; aliens according to modern day sightings, are said to be able to levitate when they walk. this cud explain the walking on water anti gravity stuff. once in peru or thereabouts, this viracocha guy was having trouble getting the locals to respect his laws and him, so he 'performed a miracle' by raising his hands - cant recall exactly - something to scare them - like setting something on fire or something. wonder if he had any help from a ufo hovering above him? Moses often had help from a ufo hovering above him (the israelites followed the 'cloud' or star or whatnot and it led the way and told them where to camp. ufos often witnessed as clouds/stars. in the vedic texts vimana ufos said to have the capablity to disguise themselves to look like stars/clouds etc).
(think also - the new star in the sky that the three wise men followed etc).

also - the virgin birth - becomes explainable if you consider artificial insemination by an alien (angel) - which occurs in the myths of other cultures as well i think. then naturally, jesus would really be the son of god. i.e. either half or full blood alien brought up by a human family and sent to teach the planet some manners and how to live. which would be a great gift for his alien father (god) to make for humanity. (especially considering hte dangers involved in living on earth in those days)

just a hypothesis.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I believe the "aliens" may be demonic spirits sent to deceive us by "the prince of the power of the air" (aka Satan). If you begin to believe they are real living entities from other planets, and they come to you and tell you not to believe in God, well......

as far as 'god' is concerned, i think that if you believe in a force of good and light and love in the universe, without quantifying it - that 'god' should be happy with this, if IT is a force of good, light and love.

and if IT's not happy with this, then its not really a god i want to serve, because the only thing im interested in serving as a force of good,light and love.

and i think if you believe this then no one will be able to decieve you.

but i do think that there are so many stars out there, and planets, that it is slightly parochial to think that the unimportant star of our sun with its planet earth is the only place where ...intelligent????..(ha ha ha...oh, i guess so, if we're talking about dolphins, whales and elephants, you could say there's SOME intelligent life on this planet) life originated in the whole universe. However the belief that we are really alone and that there's no other alien life in the universe i guess is pretty nice for the human ego, but i think its destined to go the same way as the flat earth theory myself.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
In my opinion God is simply the energy that makes us BE. Our energy if you will.

Ancient people have mistaken aliens as gods.
Chariots of the Gods is a good book for that or a show I saw called ancient aliens.

peace

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

er, i might be understanding you wrong, but i did say i think there is one creative force (which you call creator... cud say 'creatrix?
). i just dont happen to think the bible is the word of this creative force cuz i dont think it would bother with a book. i think the bible is the word of an alien 'god' called yahweh (perhaps an alien scientist) who may have been involved in creating humans/animals/terraforming earth. this 'god' yahweh is concerned that humans dont worship 'any other gods but me' kind of suggesting there were other 'gods' around at the time to worship. ie. other aliens. again suggests the plurality of 'gods' at this time. just like there was always many gods in greek religion, norse religion, most world religions. becuz the GODS (who came to earth from the heavens) were aliens or spacemen as evd puts it. in my opinion.

this doesnt at all mean that i dont believe in a ONE creative force. I do. (the force of good/light/love)

re: aliens having copies of our religious texts: well maybe if some of our religions relate to this one creative force, they might. but i personally dont think that the alien - human interractions with our planet would form the basis of texts for religions on other planets. i cud be wrong i guess. but i figure, the aliens wud probably know that they arent really gods and wud be worshipping the real creative force, not themselves as they appear in our mythology. (well if they were really self centred they might worship themselves i guess)

maybe buddhism might be one of the closest 'alien' religions, or the teachings of christ maybe...? i think they would probably have a similar philosophy of doing no harm to others etc. loving each other and all creatures etc. (well the nice ones, anyway).

personally, i think if aliens have a religion, its more likely to be the jedi philosophy - like in star wars (or chinese qi gong - chi- the force ) - use the force, lonestar.
that always cracks me up. (spaceballs)

[edit on 20-8-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
My take on "God is an Alien"
Well in a sense , he is , given that he is not bound by this planet .
Any beings that are not originally of this earth are Aliens technically .
And the same goes for all other beings currently here on earth , that are not human beings.
Of course he have all heard of Angels and Demons , spirits etc and what have you .
Technically they are Aliens , they are not human , and where originally from somewhere else .
Imo the bible teachings etc don't really clash with the alien subject in that regard .
Just to me the whole aliens coming here in spaceships thing is very puzzling , of course it is a very real phenomena , and of course there must be hundreds if not thousands of other intelligent beings in this galaxy alone , let alone the billions of others.
But of course that brings me to the question , are the UFO's aliens etc that everyone is experiencing really beings from other worlds visiting earth , or is it just just the fallen angels pretending to be ?
As a way of fooling us into believing God doesn't exist ?
But the bible does say , that "we are a spectacle to the universe"
As in all the other beings created have been watching us , and learning what "sin" is all about , because apparently we are the only race that does it .
Well thats my present take on it .
Sorry for the long post , and I don't mind if you disagree with me at all , thats what we're here for right , to swap ideas

Cheers

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Takka]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think the aliens that abduct and do sexual pleasures are cia agents with an hard-on..

I think the movies Hostal is abit like what they do ...The idea have to come from some where !!

And , a picture speaks a 1000 words !!

[edit on 20/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree

Are what we see as 'aliens' actually 'god, angels, spirits' or are what we see as 'god, angels, or spirits' actually 'aliens'? How would we know????

Valid point, and I think you understand.

[edit on 8/20/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by rapunzel222

Interesting.

Just curious, why do you think a creator/ix would create things/beings and not leave a single trace of evidence or history?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you friend! I try to understand everything I can to the best of my capabilities.

By the way, I just learned about ophiucus the 13th zodiac constellation today!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
yes, god is something alien to
what common consciousness
is aware and capable to
comprehend

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The book of enoch talks all about aliens and their dealings with us from the point of view of enoch (noahs great grandfather). A lot of people dont think this book is credible but I think its a good read. He talks about them teaching us, then mating with our woman, etc. Check it out.

Wiki about the book

Book of Enoch

[edit on 20-8-2009 by acmpnsfal]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you friend! I try to understand everything I can to the best of my capabilities.

By the way, I just learned about ophiucus the 13th zodiac constellation today!

You are welcome friend, im still in the seeking knowledge phase myself, I wish you the best.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join