It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone been having random obe's or something simliar randomly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I cant truelly explain what i mean in words, its a FEELING, moreso then a picture but i'll try my best.
I recently started realizing that THIS BODY that i am in...does not define who i am, and what i am.
Let me put it to you in a simple form. Today i was jogging, i felt great...my legs were great, but even moreso MY MIND was motivated...ready...and on the way.
30 minutes into my jog, randomly i got a major cramp in my arch of my right foot. So much so i can barely walk (even right now)

Now see my MIND was on a different page than my body. Its these little deciding factors that come into my mind, and force me to realize wow...THIS IS NOT WHO I AM. because this BODY cant run...but my MIND is ready and full.
Think of your BODY as a soul...and think of a car as your body.
Your body can have time, have money, have gas...
but if your CAR isn't ready to drive you anywhere...well then hey, i guess your body has to follow along with the car (hopefully you understand that horribly confusing metaphor)

now to the topic at hand. Since i have been viewing myself as NOT in this body. I dont wake up and say hey im light skin, 5'8, with black hair, and amazingly charming personality, with killer looks...haha ok well not the last part, but you get what im saying i dont define myself AS I LOOK or tHIS BODY.

now the weird/tricky part. every time i do something and say oh wow im not this body, EVEN ME WRITING THIS RIGHT NOW, i got this "WEIRD FEELING" totally disconnecting from my body, and it seems as if i "remote view" myself...
i dont really SEE FROM MY EYES OR MY BODY, it seems as if im looking from a different perspective...and feeling goes away, i cant feel my body at all, my senses leave me...it is at very random times. But basically i feel OUT OF THIS BODY for very brief moments, and then when i think "oh wow hey what the hell is happening!?" i snap RIGHT BACK and realize ok your in this body nothing happened.
anyone experiencing something similar to this?

what says you?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I have been OB but that was long time ago and i did it intensionaly at any moment i wanted.. almost.. Cant make it happen again :-(
What i am feeling lately is like memmories from the past, intense nice "good feeling" memmories. That is new for me, maybe because i am getting old (44) or?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Yeah I'm having these random oobe's!
Im trying to sleep..mostly cant sleep because of my sleeping disorder...then when I'm falling asleep I am looking my window, and then suddenly I notice I have my eye's closed.

Sometimes I manage to stay aware, and I can look around, but not get out of my body.
But mostly I fall into a deeper sleep.

And I think something is changing in the atmospere, or something like that, don't know how to put it. Because I am also getting more aware by the day, and feeling weird, like a little bit enlightend...strange.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Solidus Green eye]

join