It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously People... We are so screwed that our last resort should be the Survial Forum here on ATS

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanerz
Then why ain't we cutting off that support?
War against terror anamoly

But the point was that qeada was formed by US alliance in order to keep the soviets out of afghanistan.

And since the UN gave a portion of Palestine to the Jews back in 47(?) the Muslims, or rather Arabs of the area, saw this as a definite attack on their land.

He was seen by CIA in 99 - on a hospital bed.

I don't even have to bring up 9-11 and how the story is so delusional.

1. The US can't cut off the supply of Saudi money because we don't own or operate Saudi money. There are many instances that we have stopped funding to Hezbollah and Hamas who fund and commit violence.
2. Yes, the CIA did assist in Afghanistan in the 80's in backing off the Russians, resulting in the end of the Cold War. Islam was there then and Islam is there now. The same mujahadin are still there and many more in their place. We are not orchestrating them either and we weren't then, we were there supplying arms. Those Afg guys are brutal warriors and know 1000 ways to kill someone and do not hesitate to do so. They are good with knives and skin people among other things.
3. Palestine was never a state. The Jews had the land way before anyone. If Jordan would enable the Right of Return then Palestinians would have as much land as they need. But Jordan won't because this isn't a territorial issue, it's a religious issue. Islam doesn't want Jews (or CHristians) in the middle of the OIC. And that is because it's against Islamic law.
4. Osama bin Laden was seen in 1999 in a hospital bed? Maybe. But he didn't die until he was wounded in Kost years later. Then he wasn't resurected and he was buried in a place that is protected in Pakistan, with a traditional burial of course.

More research will give you more information. What was regurgitated lacked real knowledge.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Just know that beneath the surface and hidden in plain sight is a beast which tptb are completely unprepared for should they awaken it.

Would somebody kindly explain WTF TPTB stands for? Please and thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucidliving

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Just know that beneath the surface and hidden in plain sight is a beast which tptb are completely unprepared for should they awaken it.

Would somebody kindly explain WTF TPTB stands for? Please and thanks.

TPTB, means "the powers that be". I usually just write "the gov." But I guess TPTB is cooler than "the gov."

I guess you can also just say "the man". That's old fashioned.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Did you know that Tennessee never surrendered the Civil War?

God Bless the American PEOPLE

[edit on 24-8-2009 by ibgrimme]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

well if people were prepared with theyr own supplyes and willing to do some sacrificies we can win.
the big problem is if we work together and do something about it instead of just ranting we can change a lot,couse all the bad gues work together plus theyr rich and powerfull,but they still cant defeat us,if we work together they depend on us.and WE CAN WIN

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

We can't win in Afghanistan with the small number of troops there. We can't win the hearts and minds of Islam, ever.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
How much time do we have left?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

From the estimates I've seen from field analysists, 2010-2013 is escalation, 2013-2017 is full confrontation.

Looking at it from the standpoint of simulation... Islam is ruthless and to get to their goal they will kill with rapid success. Their methods are brutal. Now cutting off a hand, raping little boys and girls, fgm, honor killing is common in 57 OIC countries by law and they are in "peace". In Afghanistan where there is a confrontational war with the infidels it is common to let their own people bleed out on the street, to cut off the fingers of women voters, more intrusive behavior, these are examples of the expendability of life. In a full confrontation life is expendable. The mindset is to save the leaders and sacrifice everything else, in which it's is an honor to die and be martyered.

So if Islam continues on the path with their goal of world domination then it's not gonna be fun. And I'm not sure America can make the tough decision to retaliate and stand like we did after Pearl Harbor. Especially with a muslim apostate president.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

The bullit Barney, gimme the bullit.

The survival forum is top notch - agreed -- see you there, though I suspect we have longer than you think...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

The bullit Barney, gimme the bullit.

The survival forum is top notch - agreed -- see you there, though I suspect we have longer than you think...

I've been reading it today...

Looks like I'm gonna make a trip to DOLLAR GENERAL for some cheap supplies.

And as far as time goes... Better be ready in 2010.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

And as far as time goes... Better be ready in 2010.

that seems a bit early.
even though i don't believe in 2012, the government might take advantage of the hype and do something then. i think it'll be around 2030 - 2050 tbh, but mightaswell prepare earlier.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

From the estimates I've seen from field analysists, 2010-2013 is escalation, 2013-2017 is full confrontation.

Looking at it from the standpoint of simulation... Islam is ruthless and to get to their goal they will kill with rapid success. Their methods are brutal. Now cutting off a hand, raping little boys and girls, fgm, honor killing is common in 57 OIC countries by law and they are in "peace". In Afghanistan where there is a confrontational war with the infidels it is common to let their own people bleed out on the street, to cut off the fingers of women voters, more intrusive behavior, these are examples of the expendability of life. In a full confrontation life is expendable. The mindset is to save the leaders and sacrifice everything else, in which it's is an honor to die and be martyered.

So if Islam continues on the path with their goal of world domination then it's not gonna be fun. And I'm not sure America can make the tough decision to retaliate and stand like we did after Pearl Harbor. Especially with a muslim apostate president.

Thanks for the timeline, but I can do without the "Islam is the enemy" sermon. This country, and the west as a whole, has done just about as much damage as Islam, possibly more.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

You can always go live in another country if you don't like America. Meanwhile they will be looking for apologists that take up sides against America when the battle begins. Would be advisable to choose now.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

you are right, but look how many people, refuse to acknowledge we are about to be sucked down the drain. Even some people here on ATS, refuse to acknowledge it and they get the information. All those people, who only listen to MSM, they are the ones, who have absolutely no clue.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Don't know how many have seen this yet -- looks interesting ...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

1. The US can't cut off the supply of Saudi money because we don't own or operate Saudi money. There are many instances that we have stopped funding to Hezbollah and Hamas who fund and commit violence.

We are fighting a WAR ON TERRORISM. By your logic, AQ is the terror, and are being funded by Saudi's, hence Saudi is terror by proxy. Except, how much of Saudi revenue is from the US for oil? So are we terror by proxy as well? Your logic would suggest so. So would the last 8 years of American history. Common sense applied, of course. Anything that will bring an end to these "Islamic terrorist dogs" is fair game, no?

Anyway, of course we can. We can sanction, embargo, invade. That's the status quo, that has always been our official status quo. But we don't. Why?

We supposedly were doing it in Iraq - mixed with burning an enemy of human rights/genocide (never said he wasn't) - all the while reducing our own rights as civilians. Of course, after 9-11 and after the bunk intel on WMD when people were scared and had a "definite enemy".

2. Those Afg guys are brutal warriors and know 1000 ways to kill someone and do not hesitate to do so. They are good with knives and skin people among other things.

Love it. How bout those Darfur guys? How about those Rawanda guys? How about old Joe Koney? How about Kim? How about...

3. Palestine was never a state. The Jews had the land way before anyone. If Jordan would enable the Right of Return then Palestinians would have as much land as they need. But Jordan won't because this isn't a territorial issue, it's a religious issue. Islam doesn't want Jews (or CHristians) in the middle of the OIC. And that is because it's against Islamic law.

For over 500 years before WWI, the Ottoman Turks, being primarily Muslim, held the middle east. Yes, you're right, but this empire included, what is now, Palestine. The rest of the empire got sick of Arab primacy. Many non-arab turks, as well as Jews, signed up with the allied forces in WWI, hoping liberation. It was achieved. Britain declares Belfour Doctrine, saying Palestine is Jewish state. Arabs disagree. Thats truth.

Oh, by the way, Turks, being, since shortly after 750AD, primarily Islamic, held no quarrels to Jews, nor Christians. In fact, they allowed these sects to be a part of the empire, only as subservient... not slaves - just as a 'working class'. Their hate was towards polytheism, care to guess why this was? It wasn't until Balfour when huge religious tensions began to mount - in the form of Jews acquiring once Turk-dominated land.

You hate them so much, yet you are playing the same role they were in the early modernization of their religion, silly.

Jews were in Palestine, yes, under Islamic doctrine, Turkish rule. Oh and in 1922, only 12% were Jews. 10 years later, Palestine was only 17% Jewish.

4. Osama bin Laden was seen in 1999 in a hospital bed? Maybe.

Why didn't we bring him in, again? Being the 'enemy' and top ten FBI, I would have thought we would want him.

More research will give you more information. What was regurgitated lacked real knowledge.

-----

I really do love the last 8 years. A time period where a presidency, as I have said before, slaughtered your privacy, and more than a few Amendments to the Constitution; pushed to increase presidential terms, while revising the natural born citizen clause of the Articles. Hmm.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Thanks for the timeline, but I can do without the "Islam is the enemy" sermon. This country, and the west as a whole, has done just about as much damage as Islam, possibly more.

reply to post by EMPIRE

You can always go live in another country if you don't like America. Meanwhile they will be looking for apologists that take up sides against America when the battle begins. Would be advisable to choose now.

I know I shouldn't do this, I hate to bring it to personal levels, but I just can't halp it.

Are you reading straight from the revised 2004, from early 2002, CIA/FBI counterinsurgency enlightenment pamphlet?

He's 'anti-American' because he follows JFK's advice, which was stated by Solon - one of the greatest figures in the birth of Democracy. "... that's why Solon, an Athenian lawmaker, declared it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy."

I swear, if only I had a dime...

I'm sorry, but you, sir, are a proponent of ignorance and hate. If you believe the stuff you say, you are lost. In my opinion.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

Do you know anyone in an agency? Are you picturing someone in the CIA waltzing into General Hospital in Bora Bora and think they could extract Osama bin Laden? heh. Yeah, if a field agent was there and witnessed a one kidney UBL then it probably wasn't possible to break cover to make a citizens arrest... he wouldn't have gotten 10 feet out the door. Further, it's better to tag the rats then extract. No, instead Blackwater sniped a few guys sending the leadership into disarray and stirring the hornets nest. Bad move and all the seasoned agents knew it.
Anyway... typical for an armchair quarterback to make calls... and fall back on conspiracy rather than fact.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

Who are you asking?
You can address me as Madaam. Thanks.
Back to the topic. The alert system seems corny but it's informative and nice to have a standard.
Red Alert = attacked
Orange = defined
Yellow = guarded
Green = managed
Blue = optimized
We will never see green and blue again. When first responders have to plan they have specifics according to the chart. Orange alert is also expensive and means lots of overtime. Orange also means that a real threat is in action and past our borders.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Back to the topic. The alert system seems corny but it's informative and nice to have a standard...
Orange = defined
Yellow = guarded...

Good thing this system was actually "informative" and not political. A standard for fear levels/control, yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join