It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously People... We are so screwed that our last resort should be the Survial Forum here on ATS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't say this in an attempt to sound rebellious, depressed, crying for attention or as a brooding moron, but I have to ask in all seriousness, why would you want to keep living?

If there was a major physical attack on the U.S., up to and including atomic weapons, would you want to live in that world? Not only because of the direct fallout from the attack, but the rest of the cascading problems that would come with it.

On a smaller level than nuclear, life will be turned upside down and never would be the same. Who wants to live through that time where we're trying to get back on track?

Planning for survival should be the last thing on someones mind.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

First of all there has been an suspected end of days since the beginning of days. If the world ends then we die. If it does not then we live. A One World Government actually seems like a good idea. Also if the world is gonna end why would you want to learn to survive, because chances are you will die anyway. My advice to you and everyone else looking forward to dieing is go to work, get paid, and then go to the bar and just calm down. As a wise man once said: "live Today, Because Tomorrow is not a Promise." If you don't understand that it means have fun while you can.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HTorch22

First of all there has been an suspected end of days since the beginning of days.

Second... We have lived in the digital / internet age for about 20 years.

Third... We have lived in the nuclear age for about 65 years

Fourth... I never said end of days... I said SHTF.

Fifth... DO you have a solution to sop this tyranny?

Sixth... If a had a dime for every time I heard "there has been an suspected end of days since the beginning of days" I would be rich. WWII wasn't the end of days... But it sure as hell wasn't easy to survive. If it was the year 1939 would you be saying the same thing? Because make no mistake about it... History is about to repeat it's self.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
There is not one solution that I can think of to stop this tyranny. Not one.

What tyranny? Can you be more specific. I could certainly give you all some solutions, but are you willing to make the sacrifice and jump out of the system in order to save everyone else from these so called monsters?

There is no solution, and all hope is lost... In fact the only thing we can hope for is extra time.

I'm not one in delaying the inevitable.

The greatest minds on ATS could never put together an idea to stop the mass insainity, chaos, and ignorance that rapidly spreading across the globe.... So my last resort is to do everything in my power to read and contribute to the Survival forum.

Look in the history books and tell me problems have never been solved before. Survival skills are nice, but do you live like that forever, or plan on making yourself a better marketable agent once things get better?

It's time to recognize checkmate when you see it.

BS. Unless you seriously think one blood line has been ruling the world since it has began, it is never checkmate. There is only forfeit, which is what you are doing.

I mean, what's it gonna take for the PEOPLE OF ATS to realize this as a FACT. I'm sorry people, but they have divided us. Now they will conquer.

Divided us? Maybe society and you, but don't speak for those you don't know. Who are "they"? Is it the Nazi's? The KKK? Black Panthers? Divine Monarchs? Napoleon and his army? All of the other failed oppressive groups?

Do you really need to read up on the 9-11 conspiracy forum anymore? Do you really need to listen to Alex Jones rant and rave about this stuff? What information is there left to discover?

Do you really need to preach nonsense? Why don't you do this world a favor and follow your own logic. Start a farm, feed yourself, and not only make a living while helping feed others. Hows that for survival and being a team player!

The fact of the matter is You know it's only a matter of time before the system breaks down, chaos erupts, and order is restored by the UN.

Once again, you do not do a good job at arguing your point. You generalize so much, it is just like me saying that one day the sun will explode and the earth life will be no more!! Well duh...my point? Bad things happen, and unless its Armageddon, they normally go away.

It might not happen in 2010... or even 2020... but if you live to be an old man, you will see World Government, make no mistake about that.

Well, I think it is only natural. People enjoy being close to like minded people, while at the same time are scared of the differences in each other. With technology and the generations to come, the gap in such differences will be closed and countries will become even more bonded.

So what are you doing to prepare for the worst, because it's becoming common sense that America is gonna get hit the hardest. I mean, they even have TV shows on the Discovery Channel about the SHTF. I mean c'mon people: The Colony??? (google it)

They also have movies about. Welcome to the entertainment industry...your extra viewing only generates them more money. I believe almost everything is possible, but you are taking a 1 in a 100 odd here, and personally, you seem to want this chaos to happen. Tsk tsk. I will skip a few paragraphs and end with this.

There aren't many people here on ATS that can predict what will happen next... But it dosn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that something will happen soon.

Something will happen soon...I totally agree. We will sink into a bigger recession, then after a period of time, we will have another boom. Then sink again, etc etc.

Or maybe a nuke war will kill us all. Or super volcano. Or a meteor.

Prepare for the worst and expect the best. This way, you will always be ready and always be motivated.

Anyway... Hope to see you in the survival forum.

See ya out of my window.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

For instance:
1. What exactly is it we should be waking up to?
2. Who specifically are these evil bad people?
3. What kind of big thing is supposed to happen?
4. Are you proposing that we take up arms against our "oppressors", well then who are they, specifically? You can't fight an invisible enemy.

In reply to these questions:
1.If you have to ask this, it's probably too late. Every persoanl right you have is being taken away by congress as we sit here now. you are losing the ability to have an independant opinion on anything, unless it's politically correct. you're losing everything from your right to choose your own doctor, your right to drive whatever car you want, the way to raise your children, the right to free speach, and on and on--the list is endless

2.The evil people are the power elite, th PTB(powers that be), the NWO crowd, the illumanati, and a host of others. They own the 2 party system we have elected. Both sides play for the same coach. Ask yourself why do the PTB donate campaign money to both sides??

3.You're also a little late on this question also. More correctly, it's what kind of big thing IS happening. The answer is, everything we as Americans take for granted is going out the door day by day. Our freedoms, our way to make a living, our jobs, and so forth. The big thing that many are refering to is actually many things. Suspected bank closures, effectively collapsing the economic system, and the devaluation of the dollar, the activation of FEMA operation across the nation, the outbreak of the H1N! virus, suspected to be a false flag event, and the list goes on.

4. the answer to 4 is kind of a dealers choice. You'll know who they are when it happens, and you;ll have an idea what you need to do as the force progresses. The "who" will become obvious sooner than you want.

All these things have happened in history before. The vast number of Americans choose to be sheeple, and just stand by. But there are those that will resist, and the number of those is the 64 dollar question.
At some point of critical mass, a lot of Americans will go What the F--- is going on, and they will realize they have been lied to, and used by a governemnt that has a set agenda, and has been working on that agenda for a long time. It's hard to say what will happen. Could rising unemployment be the trigger, bank closings, along with a currency devaluation???? Bank closings are my persoanl pick. When anyone is told they can't have their money, come back in a few weeks, and maybe we'll give you a little of it, they will be pis____d. But when the FED devalues what they do have--the public will be REAL pis__d.

These are a few of the things that are geting ready to happen soon. There is way too much bad news out there to overcome the bad. That's not doom and gloom, that's just the hard facts. We will have a long road to recovery, but we have some real pain to go through to get there.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55...When Saudi oil fields are gone from being burned by vandals and terrorists then Saudi will strike. Just a matter of time.

Forgive my ignorance, but why are Saudi going to strike when the oil fields are gone?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by JJay55...When Saudi oil fields are gone from being burned by vandals and terrorists then Saudi will strike. Just a matter of time.

Forgive my ignorance, but why are Saudi going to strike when the oil fields are gone?

Saudi has already struck on 911. But the next step is going to be the rise up of chaos in the Middle East including burning the remaining Saudi oil fields to deplete the resources which are dry in 20 years, after Syria is dragged into the pot. This from the best analyists in the field.

But my observation is that a survival situation comes from a combination or one of three events. 1. gender imbalance. 2. population density 3. resource depletion.
This happens in all animal kingdoms and causes a step in evolution of the species. When applied to humans the same results appear. Forms of chaos are war, unrest, violence, a general uncontent population, disease, famine, poverty, resistance, striking someone considered weaker, theft, pilfering, rape... etc.

Saudi owns AQ. Saudi is the heart of Islam containing Mecca and Medina and the big black box that is hajj. Saudi has tons of oil money. Saudi is the ruling father of the OIC. Saudi has recently acquired gender imbalance (they have always been a patriacal society), population density (1.4 billion muslims) and will shortly experience resource depletion. In this decline they will strike out. It's a natural survival instinct. They need a place for their population to disburse and claim other resources to continue on.
Will they succeed? It's quite possible.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mrpotatohead

Throughout history the Illuminati and Teutonics have been the good guys powers that be. But there are evil powers that be, a society that cuts off fingers, beats women and uses violence to rule. And the two have been at battle for a very long time, thus the concept of good and evil.

General question:
What is your role in the battle of good vs evil?
How can you determine who is good and who is evil?

My personal answer:
1. I educate about exactly who is evil and how they got that way.
2. Peaceful behavior is an indication of good. Violence is a good indication of evil.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I have an idea, but I'm trying not to use the key words. Though a few leading questions might get the ball rolling.

(1) Who are these "tyrannical" people? Who are the key people who make the plans to enslave the world population and/or to eliminate 2/3 of them. Who are they associated with? Who else agrees with them who have the power to execute their plans?

(2) Where do these people live, work, play, worship, etc? Where are there hangouts? Where are there associates' home, work, hangouts, etc? Be specific when answering these questions (i.e. addresses).

(3) What are there routines? Identify their patterns of movements (times, dates, etc.). Their modes of transportation, their contingency plans for movements (their routes, alternate routes, rendevous points, etc.)

When you (or the group you're with or whatever) decide to take action, make sure that the action is taken against everyone of those people, and at the exact same moment (plus or minus a few minutes).

Just a suggestion.

I would call it, "Fighting fire, with fire". Though I'm sure many of you would say, "Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right" -- thus the dilemma we all face as a civillization.

I could throw in some quotes by Gandhi, but I'm sure you get the point.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by sumgai]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai

I have an idea, but I'm trying not to use the key words. Though a few leading questions might get the ball rolling.

(1) Who are these "tyrannical" people? Who are the key people who make the plans to enslave the world population and/or to eliminate 2/3 of them. Who are they associated with? Who else agrees with them who have the power to execute their plans?

(2) Where do these people live, work, play, worship, etc? Where are there hangouts? Where are there associates' home, work, hangouts, etc? Be specific when answering these questions (i.e. addresses).

(3) What are there routines? Identify their patterns of movements (times, dates, etc.). Their modes of transportation, their contingency plans for movements (their routes, alternate routes, rendevous points, etc.)

When you (or the group you're with or whatever) decide to take action, make sure that the action is taken against everyone of those people, and at the exact same moment (plus or minus a few minutes).

Just a suggestion.

I would call it, "Fighting fire, with fire". Though I'm sure many of you would say, "Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right" -- thus the dilemma we all face as a civillization.

I could throw in some quotes by Gandhi, but I'm sure you get the point.

1. There has been documents found that AQ (Saudi) has a clear 7 phase plan. It started in 2001 with 911 as the Awakening. 2nd phase was "eyes opening" 3rd phase we are in is cyberterrorism and infiltration. 4th phase is a massive attack 2010-2013. So far they are right on schedule and their plan is working toward reformation of the Caliphate. Described by analyists here:
www.centerforstrategicanalysis.org...

2. 1.4 billion muslims in 57 OIC countries. They hang in mosques, preach hate, organize terrorism, smuggle radiocative material, infiltrate to be in place for the specific date when a massive attack will occur in 2010-2013. Specific names and addresses. Here's one in Charlotte NC
www.jihadwatch.org...

3. Route and MO? For example: industrial explosions in Raleigh NC until head of cell was busted. The rest of the cell scattered and returned to homebase and leadership in Boston, where they conducted another industrial explosion. Shortly thereafter they were shipped back home where they conducted industrial explosions in Russia. Finally returning to the battlefield in Iraq. Currently fighters are being called up to return to Iraq to regroup and practice. Meanwhile there are still major operations in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Indonesia, and of course Saudi.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrpotatohead
reply to post by Electro38

For instance:
1. What exactly is it we should be waking up to?
2. Who specifically are these evil bad people?
3. What kind of big thing is supposed to happen?
4. Are you proposing that we take up arms against our "oppressors", well then who are they, specifically? You can't fight an invisible enemy.

In reply to these questions: etc., etc.

Thanks for that reply and all of the info.

I was asking those questions in an effort to find what specifically others thought. I'm assuming everyone here agrees with all of the answers you listed.

What confuses me is, hasn't these things been happening almost since the birth of the USA? That's a really long time in the making.

Also, it seems to have been much worse at certain times in history. Such as the 1960's and early 1970's. Remember when Ohio Nat. Guard shot up some students at Kent State U?

Remember Nixon?

If at anytime in history, shouldn't there been an uprising then?

I believe that if there really is a NWO in the making, there's nothing anyone can do about it unless you have a lot of $$$ or you are on the inside. It's way too late for any citizen army.

And if all of these smart people here can predict all of these things why isn't anyone smart enough to organize or infiltrate the system? I'm mean get into politics or law and get inside? If the "awakened" people are also such great seers, that should be a relatively easy task for you.

So, we have to just wait and see, and then maybe take refuge? Is that all people here are saying? In other words we all do nothing, and then run away?

So the difference between the "awake" people and the "sheep" is that the former believe they can predict the future?

For one thing I believe the masses (who are called sheep) aren't as stupid or passive as the so-called "awake" people here think.

I believe most people do realize these things. Most people are too busy feeding their families, working 2 jobs, etc. I don't believe people would be carted away to death camps like sheep, as you people believe, if such a thing could ever happen.

Just because some people can't immediate believe what they can't see, and aren't prone to predictions doesn't mean they are "sheep" who would do nothing when their freedoms have been severely encroached upon.

There is an underlying air of disdain and contempt for your fellow man in these threads. As if only through believing in your doctrine can the "sheep" be saved? We all have to sign onto your agenda to be "awakened"?

So the "sheeple" have done nothing during all of these crimes, they have done nothing as our liberties have been revoked.

What have the "awaken" people done so far? I'm one of the sheep, and I'm watching all of you "awaken" people. All I see is fear and this weird contempt for your neighbors, fellow Americans. It's like you guys are hoping for this stuff to happen, or get worse.

1. What are all of you awakened people going to do now, besides stocking up on food, ammo and planning your escape route?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38

What confuses me is, hasn't these things been happening almost since the birth of the USA? That's a really long time in the making.

Yes.

Also, it seems to have been much worse at certain times in history. Such as the 1960's and early 1970's. Remember when Ohio Nat. Guard shot up some students at Kent State U?

Remember Nixon?

Yes, and yes.

But a few kids armed with stones is a much different story. But I see your point, which is the scary idea... will lead into this.

If at anytime in history, shouldn't there been an uprising then?

Why, because a few kids died protesting a war? Sure the mass consensus was that war was BS, but people were comfortable even in the 60s. I would have thought JFKs death would have made more of an impact. He even called the shadow out, people stayed sound asleep.

I believe that if there really is a NWO in the making, there's nothing anyone can do about it unless you have a lot of $$$ or you are on the inside. It's way too late for any citizen army.

It's a logical point, and I see where you come from, but you've never personally witnessed a citizen army, and there hasn't been a real one on this side of the planet since prior to 1776. We all know how that worked out.

I aint ignorant enough to say there will be a citizen's army, chock full of divisions and mass scale satellite communication complete with firearms and blood - and I honestly hope it doesn't have to come to something like that, but it would be the easiest way to change their minds without assault. Small groups, all over, working towards a goal can accomplish a lot.

And if all of these smart people here can predict all of these things why isn't anyone smart enough to organize or infiltrate the system? I'm mean get into politics or law and get inside? If the "awakened" people are also such great seers, that should be a relatively easy task for you.

You can't easily infiltrate a system that on the fringes is 90+% locked down, 100% core lockdown. I suppose it could be done, and I suppose it's been tried and done. After all, someone claims to have an insider, with seemingly successful predictions to back it up. Anyway, politicians are already bought. Like you have said, you can't compete with that.

So, we have to just wait and see, and then maybe take refuge? Is that all people here are saying? In other words we all do nothing, and then run away?

Though I don't necessarily agree with giving up totally, getting off the grid is your first step to infiltrating a gridlocked enemy.

So the difference between the "awake" people and the "sheep" is that the former believe they can predict the future?

The difference is some can see, at least for the most part, things for what they are. If you use tea parties, town halls as an example, etc., all you see is propaganda machine incited hate and division. If you believe these issues are the full source of discontent in this nation, then you are a sheep, divided from the other half-ish of the same corrall.

For one thing I believe the masses (who are called sheep) aren't as stupid or passive as the so-called "awake" people here think.

(This is where I tie into from the 1970 Kent State fiasco/massacre.)
Right, because when JFK got offed, right after telling the nation their nation had been hijacked by crooks, people demanded their sovereignty back?

Hell even Kent state is proof that people are sheep. America's children were killed in a state of mind where organized military has no RIGHT to use lethal force on it's own, let alone it's own unarmed - and no one could see that it was their own children that died. People still won't see that we are kindred, and your children are my future. Proof of this? Citizens, themselves, shunned the soldiers upon returning home.

When G dub passed his act THE PEOPLE fought it didn't they? No they didn't. In fact, G dub classically conditioned the people, using fear, to nark on their neighbors for SAYING the words bomb, boom, gun, making a joke, or for just disagreeing with the people who are their saviors.

If that last debacle doesn't tell you something about sheep, and give a genuine feeling of fear, then you are a sheep.

I believe most people do realize these things. Most people are too busy feeding their families, working 2 jobs, etc. I don't believe people would be carted away to death camps like sheep, as you people believe, if such a thing could ever happen.

I, saidly, but respectfully, disagree.

Just because some people can't immediate believe what they can't see, and aren't prone to predictions doesn't mean they are "sheep" who would do nothing when their freedoms have been severely encroached upon.

Refer to the section about JFK and G-dubs. 'Georgie' did many things that have never, ever happened to America... but they have happened to countries, such as China, Russia, France, Germany, the list goes on in at least sometime in the relatively recent past.

There is an underlying air of disdain and contempt for your fellow man in these threads. As if only through believing in your doctrine can the "sheep" be saved? We all have to sign onto your agenda to be "awakened"?

Gotta start somewhere.

So the "sheeple" have done nothing during all of these crimes, they have done nothing as our liberties have been revoked.

What have the "awaken" people done so far? I'm one of the sheep, and I'm watching all of you "awaken" people. All I see is fear and this weird contempt for your neighbors, fellow Americans. It's like you guys are hoping for this stuff to happen, or get worse.

I'm not saying there aint cells in am. I'm saying, whether his facts were 100% true or not, people like Jones have tried and continue to try.

It's like you like to assume, without seemingly knowing even a moderate scope of the whole.

1. What are all of you awakened people going to do now, besides stocking up on food, ammo and planning your escape route?

Some would call it preparation, others pulling back, moving to the high ground, etc.

I'm not trying to be a dick, we differ in opinion... from where I stand, that's a sad and scary thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

1. Who created alqaeda? Who funded them? For what purpose? Who is their supposed leader? Who was seen by CIA, in a hospital, back in 98 or 99? How many people on the street know this? So, who covered all this up? So many more questions I could ask, and I know I don't know them all. Wait a sec, AQ (Saudi)? Hmm, this is new to me... Saudi's and we ain't there? Hmmm

2.fromjihadwatch

"Asks the author of this article: "Is this a sign of the complete wussification of America that we allow traitors to walk around as if the founding principles of the country were laid out by Benedict Arnold? Or is this a sign of strength that people like Khan are so fringe that no matter how loudly and directly they support our enemies in a time of war, that the likelihood of actual incitement is so small from their words that ignoring them as crackpots really is the best policy?" You decide"

So what he is inferring is that we should have a strong presence on our own home front, in the form of:

A. Reduction of the right to speech and press.
B. Increase in military/3-letter law enforcement in the US.
C. etc.

More division, fear incitement, to accomplish control.

3. What do you really think Alqaeda is, now... today? I'm not saying some aren't at all religiously incited, i'm saying the mass isn't... What do you suppose they want? Their own stuff, perhaps? Weird how they are set in place, then used long, long after inception.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I believe you guys are a little too retro.

They do not want CASH. In fact, they do not want to recognize any TRADITIONAL means of exchange.

We are going to be a CASHLESS society.

The aim is an electronic system - think "Buck Rogers in the 21st Century" program.

We KNOW that in Eurpoe electronic implanted chips have been around for decades - just not widely used. They have been in over 20000 people in the US for at least 10 years. THere was an article in a central Florida paper back in the '90's with a reporterette telling of a Euopean woman trying to use her implanted chip at a Walmart. The cashier said, "We're not alowed to scan those YET."

The aim for total implantation is about 5 years away(some say 7). All that is needed is (are) crises of sufficient magnitude and intensity (or duration) to drive people into this. Without such a device, you will not be able to:
buy (anything)
sell (anything)
pay taxes
So, as a result, you will be hungry, sick, and homeless - and eventually shoeless and naked.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by skycopilot
reply to post by ChemBreather

We KNOW that in Eurpoe electronic implanted chips have been around for decades - just not widely used. They have been in over 20000 people in the US for at least 10 years. THere was an article in a central Florida paper back in the '90's with a reporterette telling of a Euopean woman trying to use her implanted chip at a Walmart. The cashier said, "We're not alowed to scan those YET."

Though, I don't disagree with you, this is more to ChemBreather's post. I just wanted to relate a story I heard, maybe on FOX, not long after 9-11 when a woman was, on the topic of chipping children, saying something like "I wouldn't mind getting my child chipped... because then we'd be able to track him if he gets lost, sick, etc." Pretty much just giving up privacy for security.

Anyway, I think the best answer to chembreather's statement is this:

If everyone who is part of the social/productive structure were to halt the structure, the only thing that would happen is a lot of homeless or poor, Mexicans, and other foreigners who want to come to America (who will, in actuality, work for less than we do) will have new jobs. Pretty sure that's one 'great aspect' of caste systems... intimidation.

That's beside the fact that those top 20% who are mildly to very much better off than the rest of us won't give up their comfort - unless their comfort ends.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuthbert
I don't say this in an attempt to sound rebellious, depressed, crying for attention or as a brooding moron, but I have to ask in all seriousness, why would you want to keep living?

If there was a major physical attack on the U.S., up to and including atomic weapons, would you want to live in that world? Not only because of the direct fallout from the attack, but the rest of the cascading problems that would come with it.

On a smaller level than nuclear, life will be turned upside down and never would be the same. Who wants to live through that time where we're trying to get back on track?

Planning for survival should be the last thing on someones mind.

This is one of the better posts in this thread. Kinda made me think for a second.

1.) I have kids

2.) I have family near by

3.) I want to make sure nobody I know gets chipped.

But you're right... For some of us, an apocolyptic world should be the last thing on our minds.... Thi however does not apply to me.

Good post though... A very simple point gets a star from me.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

AQ is owned and operated with Saudi money.
Islamic principle that if an Islamic land is attacked, jihad becomes fard ayn, or incumbent upon every individual believer to join or to aid in any way he can.
Who was seen in a square in Prague a few years back? Atta? Nah, it wasn't him. Nor was that public knowledge.

To think that the US is orchestrating fear lacks common sense.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanerz
Some would call it preparation, others pulling back, moving to the high ground, etc.

I'm not trying to be a dick, we differ in opinion... from where I stand, that's a sad and scary thing.

I appreciate the reply. I'm wondering how many people here are off the grid, or are "pulling back" right now, or will be soon? (If not now when do you think you will be off the grid, approximately).

If you're not "off the grid", but are pulling back, where are you going? Are you bringing your whole family, or kids if you have them?

It would be interesting to get a consensus if possible, at least from the people in this thread.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Electro38]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by McGinty

Saudi has already struck on 911. But the next step is going to be the rise up of chaos in the Middle East including burning the remaining Saudi oil fields to deplete the resources which are dry in 20 years, after Syria is dragged into the pot. This from the best analyists in the field.

But my observation is that a survival situation comes from a combination or one of three events. 1. gender imbalance. 2. population density 3. resource depletion.
This happens in all animal kingdoms and causes a step in evolution of the species. When applied to humans the same results appear. Forms of chaos are war, unrest, violence, a general uncontent population, disease, famine, poverty, resistance, striking someone considered weaker, theft, pilfering, rape... etc.

Saudi owns AQ. Saudi is the heart of Islam containing Mecca and Medina and the big black box that is hajj. Saudi has tons of oil money. Saudi is the ruling father of the OIC. Saudi has recently acquired gender imbalance (they have always been a patriacal society), population density (1.4 billion muslims) and will shortly experience resource depletion. In this decline they will strike out. It's a natural survival instinct. They need a place for their population to disburse and claim other resources to continue on.
Will they succeed? It's quite possible.

I like your 'animal kingdom' metaphor and i certainly don't have the inside knowledge of the Saudi's & AQ that you seem to, but common sense tells me that when societies go wrong they tend to implode, rather than strike out at other countries.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

AQ is owned and operated with Saudi money.

Then why ain't we cutting off that support?
War against terror anamoly

But the point was that qeada was formed by US alliance in order to keep the soviets out of afghanistan. Why would we instill the psychological aspect in these people, who are, on this front, fighting for their land, to defend their stuff - then go right on in there fighting, primarily, our own weaponry?

Islamic principle that if an Islamic land is attacked, jihad becomes fard ayn, or incumbent upon every individual believer to join or to aid in any way he can.

And since the UN gave a portion of Palestine to the Jews back in 47(?) the Muslims, or rather Arabs of the area, saw this as a definite attack on their land. I'm not saying Muslims (as, most recently, Turks) haven't had tensions all throught history over religion, I'm saying you don't understand the increase in exclusive religious bickery in the last half century. Hmm... UN intervention in an already tense situation - at psychological expense to Arabs, knowing fully how Arabs see their land.

Who was seen in a square in Prague a few years back? Atta? Nah, it wasn't him. Nor was that public knowledge.

"Osama declared sanctions on the UN/US in 96". He was suspected to have organized many bombings, including US embassies, between 96-99, when he was officially posted on the top ten FBI. He was seen by CIA in 99 - on a hospital bed.

To think that the US is orchestrating fear lacks common sense.

I don't even have to bring up 9-11 and how the story is so delusional. I wish I had statistics on the usage of the word terror, in any form, during interviews by Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, and Rice in the past 8 years.

All they had to do was slap a Patriotic feel to the seizue of your rights. Allowing the unwarranted vision of your phone, eIM, email; the ability to prosecute based on 'probable cause' you are a terrorist; the ability to detain you, literally indefinitly, without the need to notify you or yours as to why you are being detained.

They had people literally telling their friends and family, "You can't say that." Why? They were afraid the Bush thought-force, aka your neighbor, was going to be blowin up the phone lines to get your door kicked in.

Daddy still has this ability, even after our savior said he was going to dismantle, along with many other, as of yet, false promises. That, among other reasons, is why I don't waste my time to vote.

And I lack common sense.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join