It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Seriously People... We are so screwed that our last resort should be the Survial Forum here on ATS

page: 5
50
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38
 


How about you provide us with an answer. Who are your evil men? Who do you see as the ones robbing others of liberty?

A revolution in and of itself is inherently violent. Think about it. Look up the definition. Even with all blood kept in bodies a revolution is still violent. I do agree that physical violence is to be avoided. However, it can be justified in the right situation.

That is exactly what I plan to do. Form an organization to work towards a better tomorrow. Social networking is the key to a strong infrastructure.




posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's good to see that someone actually gets it. We can't do anything, We ARE in checkmate. Don't you wonder why they don't care if it's not a secret anymore? They are a hundred years ahead of us. What will happen is exactly what they are preparing for. A revolution is what they want. Let's just say that they"wake the beast" and we start fighting against them. Have we forgotten about China and Russia? Do you think they would take that opportunity to take us out. What other opportunity would they have. If I was them I would attack us while our government's attention is set on internal problems. We ripped off China and Russia wants to get revenge. Do you also realize how many allies they would have. Everyone hates us because everyone but the majority of our population knows who we really are. They are all sick of being invaded, blackmailed, and controlled by the elite. Is Russia preparing for this? Is that why we are seeing them off the coast in international waters? There is no way out.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
There is not one solution that I can think of to stop this tyranny. Not one.

There is no solution, and all hope is lost... In fact the only thing we can hope for is extra time.

The greatest minds on ATS could never put together an idea to stop the mass insainity, chaos, and ignorance that rapidly spreading across the globe.... So my last resort is to do everything in my power to read and contribute to the Survival forum.

It's time to recognize checkmate when you see it.


I mean, what's it gonna take for the PEOPLE OF ATS to realize this as a FACT. I'm sorry people, but they have divided us. Now they will conquer.

Do you really need to read up on the 9-11 conspiracy forum anymore? Do you really need to listen to Alex Jones rant and rave about this stuff? What information is there left to discover?

The fact of the matter is You know it's only a matter of time before the system breaks down, chaos erupts, and order is restored by the UN.

It might not happen in 2010... or even 2020... but if you live to be an old man, you will see World Government, make no mistake about that.

So what are you doing to prepare for the worst, because it's becoming common sense that America is gonna get hit the hardest. I mean, they even have TV shows on the Discovery Channel about the SHTF. I mean c'mon people: The Colony??? (google it)


WAKE UP TO WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!

What else are we trying to learn? We've seen the FEMA coffins, we've seen the camps, we've seen the truth. Now do something to prepare yourself. It's not a matter of being paranoid, or fear-mongering... It's a matter of being smart.

There aren't many people here on ATS that can predict what will happen next... But it dosn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that something will happen soon.

Anyway... Hope to see you in the survival forum.


they got you in the palms of their hands.

i will not provide any solutions to people who will not listen or will not unite regardless of how many people. Dwell in your sorrow and if you ever feel like understanding and actually going somewhere other than this #hole you call reality, let me know. Then i'll help you see.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
reply to post by Electro38
 


How about you provide us with an answer. Who are your evil men? Who do you see as the ones robbing others of liberty?

A revolution in and of itself is inherently violent. Think about it. Look up the definition. Even with all blood kept in bodies a revolution is still violent. I do agree that physical violence is to be avoided. However, it can be justified in the right situation.

That is exactly what I plan to do. Form an organization to work towards a better tomorrow. Social networking is the key to a strong infrastructure.


I don't know who the bad guys are, and I don't know the answers to any of this.

I was referring to your Jefferson quote, where every gen should have a revolution. I was saying that if you get enough smart people together I could imagine a revolution that wouldn't require any confrontation. Violent confrontations, whether justified or not could be obsolete.

Charles Manson convinced a bunch of people that a scary revolution was imminent, and got them to sell all of their stuff and go hide in the desert.

I remember 1999, with the y2k thing. A lot of people were saying the same things, we should all run away into the woods. I guess if you're really that scared then going into the woods might be a good idea for you. (Not you directly, I mean the people who are suggesting we run away into the woods.)

BTW, did Jefferson mean a war type revolution? Or maybe other kinds of revolutions such as the industrial rev, communications rev, tech rev, etc?



[edit on 20-8-2009 by Electro38]



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38
 


Thank you for clarifying. I will admit that I am sure there are many bad guys out there that I still see as good guys, and just as many good guys I see as bad guys. For this reason, I am leaving it up to the people to make the change. I will live my life in a way that promotes liberty. I hope that my way of life may inspire others to do the same. That's all we can ask for.

I am giving all my time to my community. If I can help it, my State, and in the end my country will become debt free. For as long as we wear the chains of slavery(pronounced debt) we will forever be in the grips of tyranny. If people could start a life without taking on debt to do so the world would be a better place.

You can lead a horse to water, but never make it drink.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Also, so everyone is aware. I myself am debt free. I am without loans and or credit cards and will do everything in my power to remain that way. It's a trap, and I saw it long ago. It's easy to miss though.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm amazed at how crazy these posts look.

Because someone is happy and content, they're considered to be a sheep. Maybe so, but with the constant doom and gloom from a vocal portion of ATS users, all I see are a bunch of Chicken-Littles screaming about the sky falling and it never does.

To me, it looks like Astrologers or Fortune-Tellers who predict something so generic that it HAS to come true.

I suspect that some of you are serious about it and some of you are the "me-toos" who just want to be part of SOMETHING, but it all looks crazy to me.

What scares me are the people who have guns and say they are "preparing" for the right time to use them. They're just ambiguous enough so that I can't call the police to let them know that this person is planning to kill a mass amount of people, but they're specific enough to rile like-minded individuals into a mob.

One person may be smart, but a group of people is usually stupid. They do stupid things and emotions get amplified so that all it takes is ONE of those people to do something to set the rest off.

Here's some quotes JUST from this thread that I find scary:

"Just know that beneath the surface and hidden in plain sight is a beast which tptb are completely unprepared for should they awaken it."

"Rest assured they are unprepared for how many people are aware of what is going on and ready to stand against them. Military and civilian alike."

"All is not lost...secession is the answer
Get your like minded folks together, boot out the liberal thinkers...
Let the South RISE AGAIN!!!"

"Why do you think some are showing up with guns at the rallies? Testing the waters.........simple as that."

"Those who wish to force their way and belief system on others,potentially putting others in harms way for their own selfish reasons deserve to be filtered out of humanity for ever, for THEY are the weak who built and created the most problems IN SOCIETY TODAY AND ARE MAD NOW."

"Violence to defend ourselves from such tyranny is in my mind justifiable by any measure."

Scary stuff. It's not my government that scares me, it's some of you folks...



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Haven't people been saying these things for many, many years now? Why hasn't anything ever happen?

I don't see how any of these horrors could possible benefit any evil overlord. If I was an evil overlord I would want to keep this earth and it's people as healthy as I could, and just keep sucking money from them.

Is this stuff largely coming from the bible? Prophesy of the one world government, etc?

If it is then I can understand why everyone is so scared.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
S+F for this fantastic thread.

I found myself think about it all the time,
but there never seems to be a perfect moment into take real action,
When the time will come, we will know.

How do you prefer for the unknown?



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag
 


What exactly were you trying to add to this discussion with your previous post? I think I failed to get your point.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Namaste]



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
Also, so everyone is aware. I myself am debt free. I am without loans and or credit cards and will do everything in my power to remain that way. It's a trap, and I saw it long ago. It's easy to miss though.


Even Jefferson was buried in debt. It's a good way to go, being debt free, etc.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag
 


Agreed. A lot of fear, aggression and violence. There is this unseen evil entity that we should all wake up to realizing, and get armed.

Are they talking about arming themselves against that invisible evil, or about arming themselves against their neighbors?

If you don't exactly know who these evil people are, then how the hell can you do anything about? Are you planning to just start shooting anyone? I don't get it.

Who are the enemies, please name them.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Electro38
 


That sort of confused me.

You said Jefferson was buried in debt. Then said being debt free is a good way to go. It could easily be misconstrued that you were just being sarcastic, considering the fact Jefferson had debt but still made such a large impact on the world. So I figure it best to ask instead of assume.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
reply to post by Electro38
 


That sort of confused me.

You said Jefferson was buried in debt. Then said being debt free is a good way to go. It could easily be misconstrued that you were just being sarcastic, considering the fact Jefferson had debt but still made such a large impact on the world. So I figure it best to ask instead of assume.


No, no. Jefferson was in great debt towards the end of his life. He had a lot of debt. I just thought that was interesting aspect of his life, especially in those days. Many smart people get caught in the debt trap.

And I was just saying that your situation is admirable, especially these days. Very hard to be debt free.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I can't even believe the paranoia in this OP. It's killing me...I can hardly type out this post...


For one thing, farmers aren't going to stop feeding you.

Doctors aren't going to abandon you.

People you work for need your labor.

Love thy neighbor, keep cool....life goes on....you're gonna be ok...calm down.

Large corporations get lobbyists because they deal in big money. You and I don't. We don't need lobbyists. We vote.

Insurrection is a bad idea, because you will replace one government of corrupt people with another one with people that will get corrupt. Look at all the governments that the British and the US helped get set up after colonies ended in Africa, after war in Europe and Asia. People are people. What we need to do is strengthen our government of checks and balances. Look for corrupt officials, judges especially, and get them tossed. It's your responsibility to correct the system. Correct your local official, correct your pastor if he's preaching wrong from the Bible, make yourself heard.

You folks that are preaching revolution have a bad habit of wanting to give up and start over. My ancestors fought to make this country and I, for one, oppose anyone who wants a revolution or insurrection.

Don't give up, don't get scared. Go out and make a positive difference in your community.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
Haven't people been saying these things for many, many years now? Why hasn't anything ever happen?


Gee...

The World Trade Center turns to dust, The USA blames it on a group called Al Queda, we invade / occupy two countries... meanwhile it's clear as day to some us that 9-11 was an inside job (us people that don't have our head up our @ss)... And millions upon millions upon millions of people still believe this Osama guy is responsible for the whole thing after thousnds of facts suggest otherwise.

Do I really need to explain to you that the amount of Bailout / Stimulous / Governmnet Spending is unlike anything the world has ever seen? It's almost like they are trying to crash the dollar on purpose to usher in a new currency.... Hmmm.

You're right... Nothing ever happens.



You know why nothing ever happens? Because You are what many of us on ATS refer to as sheep. Everything is happening but you can't see it even when it's right in front of your face.




Nothing ever happens?


Have you been living on Mars the past 8 years?

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Doomsday 2029]



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
There is not one solution that I can think of to stop this tyranny. Not one.

There is no solution, and all hope is lost... In fact the only thing we can hope for is extra time.

The greatest minds on ATS could never put together an idea to stop the mass insainity, chaos, and ignorance that rapidly spreading across the globe.... So my last resort is to do everything in my power to read and contribute to the Survival forum.

It's time to recognize checkmate when you see it.


I mean, what's it gonna take for the PEOPLE OF ATS to realize this as a FACT. I'm sorry people, but they have divided us. Now they will conquer.

Do you really need to read up on the 9-11 conspiracy forum anymore? Do you really need to listen to Alex Jones rant and rave about this stuff? What information is there left to discover?

The fact of the matter is You know it's only a matter of time before the system breaks down, chaos erupts, and order is restored by the UN.

It might not happen in 2010... or even 2020... but if you live to be an old man, you will see World Government, make no mistake about that.

So what are you doing to prepare for the worst, because it's becoming common sense that America is gonna get hit the hardest. I mean, they even have TV shows on the Discovery Channel about the SHTF. I mean c'mon people: The Colony??? (google it)


WAKE UP TO WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!

What else are we trying to learn? We've seen the FEMA coffins, we've seen the camps, we've seen the truth. Now do something to prepare yourself. It's not a matter of being paranoid, or fear-mongering... It's a matter of being smart.

There aren't many people here on ATS that can predict what will happen next... But it dosn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that something will happen soon.

Anyway... Hope to see you in the survival forum.


Gawd, how true is that


I think moving away from the cities is the first step in the right direction- you do not wanna be anywhere near a city when the # hits the fan- people have always scared me, now I know why!! because they panic and then turn on each other.....we saw it when someone started a thread here not so long ago telling what happened to them waiting in line at the shops one day when the computers went down....magnify that by it happening in every town and you have complete chaos.

So, I dont live in a city.

But other than that I'm at a loss as to what to do next> do I start buying loads of tin food and stashing it in my garage? do I start stashing my lighters and my tobby


seriously- I feel like I should be stockpiling on survival equipment but Im flat out putting food on the table for TODAY, let alone tomorrow...

I know we're on the way out, a fool can see it- add to that my knowledge of the NWO and a dream I had when I was a teenager that made little sense then but makes all the sense in the world now, and I am dead set certain the time will come...and it will be survival of the fittest- every man for himself.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029
 


"O Ye of little faith"

Talk about the most fear-mongering banter I have ever heard. Dude this is why we have Christ! He has come and already conquered by his ressurection. Handed death a tasty sandwhich of BAM I AM! You need to find him and allow deliverance to come by your side and sweep you into eternity. So believe in him, trust in him, and stop the whining and just worship him this is the way to leave all this crap behind. Do you actually think we were created to just suffer and not experience the window we call the atmosphere into the universe and amongst the unkown. Get over yourself, the flesh hanging on you, and walk with him cause his yoke is light and goes without burden.

People you need to read the Bible and allow the word of God to filter out all fate that guy we call death. It will bring salvation and will make you realize that your likeness in his own image is what makes you powerful and free of all the evil one can possibly doll out. We are like gods and when together we can do anything.

Love to all

Do not despair he is here and always has been, allow his blessing to grace your smile and feel alive again. Fear only him and the rest shall follow.



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Electro38
Haven't people been saying these things for many, many years now? Why hasn't anything ever happen?


Gee...

The World Trade Center turns to dust, The USA blames it on a group called Al Queda, we invade / occupy two countries... meanwhile it's clear as day to some us that 9-11 was an inside job (us people that don't have our head up our @sses)... And millions upon millions upon millions of people still believe this Osama guy is responsible for the whole thing after thousnds of facts suggest otherwise.

Do I really need to explain to you that the amount of Bailout / Stimulous / Governmnet Spending is unlike anything the world has ever seen? It's almost like they are trying to crash the dollar on purpose to usher in a new currency.... Hmmm.

You're right... Nothing ever happens.


I mean, we haven't been carted away and enslaved, or mass murdered by our gov. But people have been saying things like that for many generations.

Also, what I meant was when has anyone run away into the woods, stocked up on arms for an impending catastrophe before, and been right?

Where were the revolutions against the evil entities? My point is that these doomsday scenarios never happen.

All of those things you've listed above prove my point (see my post that you've quoted from), and that is that weird things have always happened through history, such as the things you've mentioned.

Didn't FDR do some weird things (in economics/finance) when he was pres? We were attacked (Perl Harbor), then fought a world war on two fronts. All of this preceded by a great depression where many people really did starve and die.

People weren't running into the woods and stock piling arms when all of that weird stuff went down.

Just because some more (new) weird stuff is happening during your lifetime in your generation doesn't make it unique or special. And getting people scared, speaking of arming against invisible enemies, running into the woods doesn't seem so smart to me.


[edit on 20-8-2009 by Electro38]



posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

You know why nothing ever happens? Because You are what many of us on ATS refer to as sheep. Everything is happening but you can't see it even when it's right in front of your face.


I find it ironic that the people who are most afraid, and who want to run away from world's problems, or start shooting invisible boogie men are calling me a "sheep".

That's a little insulting too. Just because I seem to have a different point of view you feel you should call me a name? Good day to you sir! I said good day!




top topics



 
50
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join