It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously People... We are so screwed that our last resort should be the Survial Forum here on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
OP, I will flag to bring attention, but your being a defeatist at best. These men of power are nothing but wimps when thier all mighty desk is turned over.
The military and police will only go so far for these clowns. As long as we stay within the laws as long as possible.

Why do you think some are showing up with guns at the rallies? Testing the waters.........simple as that. The police and Secret Service have not crossed the line with that and they will not. If they do, then the laws have been crossed and it puts them at danger.

Something will happen over the next few years and the United States will not be the same. It could be good, it could be bad. If it's bad, it will be split up. But at least there will be most of the states where they go back to the way of the Constitution.
If it's good, the Govt will get backed down, like it should be. The bankers will get it broke off in their A*s and we can start making things again.

Making paper is for a paper mill, not to sustain a country. Any simpleton can tell you that. If you don't do something for a living that makes something, get off your butt and learn, for your way is going bye bye.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Those who wish to force their way and belief system on others,potentially putting others in harms way for their own selfish reasons deserve to be filtered out of humanity for ever, for THEY are the weak who built and created the most problems IN SOCIETY TODAY AND ARE MAD NOW. Mad @ what they created because of complexion issues??? *swine flue doesnt see color but may see 1z heart* stay focused this is were the universes CURRENT attention is focused EARTH. MAKE YOUR OWN PATHS (ITS FREE WILL TIME PLEASE DONT DARE FOLLOW ANOTHER TO THEIR OWN PERSONAL DOOM YOU WILL BE MAD AZZ HELL FOR ALMOST ETERNITY)

[edit on 8/20/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
You know, if 7 billion people just refused to do anything for one week, the PTB will see that we can do harm..

One week without :

going to work
filling gas in the car
buing food
going to the cinema
talking on the phone
watching tv
taking public transportations

et cetera, dont you think that we have made an impact? think about it, one week without ANY income for TPTB, that will sting them bad, and if that dont work , we do two weeks...

But, one gonna HAVE to open the cell door, and walk out on the 'grid' , the Comfort we have is what keeps us in prison...

Smart cookie that chembreather. I agree a general strike would be
the most effective method to restore power to the people. As you
know there's 2 catches to that - getting everyone to do and do it at
the same time, i.e. probably won't/can't happen, but still it remains
a possibility.

I think America's best hope and I'm wondering if this is why the
Pentagon wants 400,000 troops posted in the US is for the military
to stage a coup. Don't count out our guys and gals in uniform! They
may be our saviours at the end of all this. If the military fails us we
have the militia - that's you, me and every able-bodied man in
America (sorry, I don't believe in equal rights when it comes to
combat - IDC, call me sexist).

There may be other ways or powers that we are not even aware
of that can help correct our current situation. Prepare for the worst
but work for the best. Whenever we give up our humanity to
fight inhumanity we become part of the problem.

In my mind America's biggest problem is that we are operating under
a shadow government that has been in effect since 2001 when
G.W.Bush declared a national state of emergency. It has not
been rescinded. Here's a link -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't give up! That's exactly what they want us to do and I know
we're all stronger than that or them for that matter. We stand with
the conviction of truth and there is no higher power. The people will
win out eventually, let's just hope that the changes are made
humanely.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I am glad that you feel that you are prepared. I also understand that there is a lot of fear mongering going on about the situation we have all Participated in, and with what is to / or may not come.
But isnt violence and greed what has gotten us into this mess. We need to fight but in a manner that is not violent and we all have the smarts to do it.
We all know that violence leads to more violence and this then comes hand in hand with corruption, greed, hidden secrets and cover ups and more.. Its sad, we still choose to hurt ourselves and each other. Why keep doing something when quite obviously its not working.

And yes I agree with the poster, its here, its started and its obvious, yet we all still seek some sort of answer when its slapping us all in the face.
.Unity.
Yes a pipe dream to some, but do you think if we really pushed this we could become a fair and just society, yes we could, it would take time, after an initial uprising, but we could do it and do it well. We all know the rules, it should be easy! But we dont live by them.....

[edit on 20-8-2009 by The_Seeker]

First of all I share your same dream to live a world of peace with out greed and most importantly getting there with out violence first.

Secondly just as in 1776 if violence occurs it will be the people defending themselves. Not the other way around.

That being said we do not live in an ideal world and for some reason unbeknown to me there are very evil people who have very real and tangible goals of nothing less than enslavement of the general population. Violence to defend ourselves from such tyranny is in my mind justifiable by any measure.

Now to your first sentence. I may be prepared but I was not referring to myself and it pales in comparison to what some insiders estimate to be in the millions of patriots comprised of active and ex military and civilians alike who lie in waiting for tptb to fire the first shot.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Some of the posts in this thread are the typical responses I thought I would see.

Let's say hypothetically we have 2,000,000 man militia stacked with guns, ammo, and even a few tanks and helicopters... All 2 million have the same goal & purpose.

They would get destroyed in a few days.

Besides, who has the technology, nuclear weapons, the control over our military? Who could start an epidemic and come up with a cure? Who has the power to create false flag events. Who prints and distributes the money? Who has the power to create effective propaganda?

It's easy to say the people could rise up and stop this Tyranny, but there is no telling what the people would do if we had a few nukes go off... Or an epidemic unleashed on the public.

Just remember... Civil unrest seems to be what TPTB want.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

That is very over simplistic and incorrect view.

The majority of the US Military will end up being on the side of the people. It is not our family and friends in the military we need to worry about. That is not to say there won't be divisions amongst the ranks. I suggest you ask anyone in the military whether or not they would enforce martial law on US citizens.

Nor do you understand the extent of the militia, who they are, and the tactics employed them.

I am not trying to insult you, I am just trying to share an eagle's eye view of some of the things I have learned. There are a lot of details I am not comfortable sharing however I would be happy to answer any questions.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

If there is nothing more to do we just keep fighting. I fought for 7 months against the tryanny of the Department of Revnue and I was able to get my license reinstated for now by a court order.
I don't care if I have nothing left I will fight for my rights. It is people who fight to the death that can change history.
I am going to start making more people aware by an internet radio show. I am also going to keep fighting these tyrannical companies. I will never give up it not in my nature.
If the fema camps really are true; I will be fighting all the way to those fema camps and do whatever I have to do to get out. I would probably be one of the ones they just try to kill upfront because I won't go along with any of their greedy, moronic plans.
Screw them!

[edit on 20-8-2009 by dreamseeker]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Not asking you to give up...

I'm just trying to explain that it should be clear who has the real power.

If the people have spoken... Then there message is as long as the movies, sports, women, beer, and other luxuries of life are still available then they are okay with the mess we are in.

You think people are starting to wake up? Trust me... we are outnumbered in ways you can't even imagine.

In fact.... How do you know if you are awake to the truth? I'm sure if we compared our thoughts and ideas of what the NWO is really doing to carry out their agenda, we would have a huge difference of opinion.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I realize the so called man does not care for our plight. I am aware that want to controll us or want us dead. I am not sure how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Sometimes I wish I could just take the blue pill and wake up; everything would just be a dream.
I would like to hear more from you because I am willing to consider almost anything at this point.
I have been rudely awakened by having my rights trampled on too many times to count.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
LOL, all hope is NEVER lost. there is always room for hope, and always room for change.

its the people who give up and accept their fate who dont grow into better people

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I fully disagree with the op, I do not believe any of us will ever see a world goverment, nor any of the other crazy things that come along with the great new world order conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Survival Guide....

Step 1) Stop being afraid. Because you create what you feel and think.

Step 2) Stay in the moment and be grateful.

I'm 100% serous about this.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
i have to disagree OP. You are suggesting we just fold up. . . well not me . . . they can have my liberty when they pry it from my cold dead fingers
chliche no?

but on a serious note i believe that if the best minds on ats came to gether and implemented a plan to which people would actually adhere things would happen. . .

the problem is getting everyone to work together without infighting. . . we all want similar things but have different beliefs on how to get there. . .

Hope is never lost. . . . unless you give up. . . never give up. . . let loose the dogs of hope

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

And i am thinking about moving out there.......... come on people it can't be as bad as you lot are making out..... there seems to be tons of paranoic threads on this site.... FEMA camps? come on...... i bet you will still be saying the same thing next year........

Has it got so bad that you would suggest elsewhere to move?

I was in LA earlier this year and it was great!! At least there the people spoke English (well on most part) and there were not tons of Muslims or Africans and more on the way with the amount of kids they are having!!

You have it better than here believe me.........

[edit on 20-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am new here but from what I have been reading - I am a believer.

But - Sheeple - I love that term! Sheeple are the majority of the population.

How do you think other "normal" people would react if you were to = say:

Went next door and told your neighbors that the banks might Take=A-Holiday and they should keep some cash handy? How would they react?

What if you stood up in the grocery store and anounced this over the loud speaker? You would probably be arrested. Almost everyone would claim you were just a crazy person.

Think back to the pictures we have seen of WW11 - masses of people calmly walking into boxcars. There might have been 200 of them with 4 guards - did they attack the guards? Did they fight back? No they just got on the train.

There are some of us that will (try) to be prepared. Some of us that fear that a lot of the info here is Real. Some of us that are afraid of what might happen. But the Masses are living in their own little bubble world and would - - - -just get on the train.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm tired of these topics everywhere on the internet. The wording is always the same vague specific language.

"Very soon definitely maybe this Fall."

Every week multiple people call the fall of America, and then another month rolls around without any such event. It's mid August now, things are supposed to begin being put in motion and I see nothing, only more propaganda articles about how we and other nations are coming out of the recession, and things are looking up.

I'm starting to lose that feeling of anticipation, I'm afraid people are being lulled back to sleep just as there was about to be true change in this country. I fear that we missed our chance, and all the speculation in the world will never bring it back.

I suppose this is just my faith in the people being tested, but I'm not sure how much longer I can live on hope.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

1. Survival forum is fantastic.

2. You can bet a more unitarian approach to politics is descneding on the human race. It only makes sense. To prevent wars over resources, land and money, the governments of the world are going to have to come together (even more so than now) at some point.

That does not mean the people of the wrold need to make recession in their natural right to common freedoms.

But ther is a massive difference between one world order or "NWO" and foreign policies that are no longer centered around the betterment of the individual country.

The U.S. is a prime example of such thinking.

I would encourage everyone who is interested in keeping their freedoms to read the opinions of the author of this thread:

Isolationism is a serious option for America

[not me]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
No offense to the OP or any other posters on this thread, but how many times are we going to hear this "End of the World" speech?

I thought the economy was going to crash this summer, leaving half the population homeless and fighting for food and shelter? That never happened nor is it going to happen.

What about this Doomsday Asteroid that was supposed to come a few months back to kill us all? That never happened either.

Oh, and what about UFO Disclosure that was supposed to come in May of 2009? Again, that never happened.

All of these people fret, panic and worry that The Powers That Be have no concept or control over anything. Well guess what people, if you are living in the good ol' US of A, then you are apart of the greatest country on Earth (although the word "greatest" can easily be debated). This country is STRONG, both in a military aspect and financial aspect. China and Russia is not going to destroy us. There is no other country on this planet that is capable of destroying us. It is simply not going to happen, at least not in our life time.

This whole Real Estate/Stock Market crash was the same tactics and quasi-shenanigans The Morgans, Rothschilds and Rockefellers pulled back in 1919/1928 when the Great Depression occured. This latest move was to consolidate the banking industry. From Washington Mutual, Lehman Brothers, Bear Sters, etc. You do realize we will recover from this, yes?

THE WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END! Once you people get that through your frightened skulls, you sleep better, eat better and realize having a hopeful and promising conscious is more healthy than living in fear.

And if you are poor and out of work, then you why do you still have Internet access? Oh, but that is another story I shall save for a later date.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thank you for your excellent post. I am very happy to see others with similar views to mine. The dumbed down idiotic general public seem to think everything is ok. I feel certain when the SHTF, they will never know what hit them.

I will check out the survival forum and see what is going on.

Thanks again!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yes we are screwed royally several times over. Its all happen with in the last several decades. If its to hot in the kitchen where do you go? Less options today and even less as time moves forward. Don't know the exact date but we are surely getting much closure. I know many of the causes but I refuse to list its numerous tentacles but their is a premeditative plan that is becoming hard to denie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join