It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously People... We are so screwed that our last resort should be the Survial Forum here on ATS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by EMPIRE

You can always go live in another country if you don't like America. Meanwhile they will be looking for apologists that take up sides against America when the battle begins. Would be advisable to choose now.

Yes, you are 100% correct when you say I can go live in another country. I have the finances and connections to do so. However, I CHOOSE to live here as it is the country I was born in and the country my father, grandfather, four uncles, four brothers, two brother in laws, three nephews and one niece fought for.

I don't have to choose anything now, but you telling me about the ills of Islam, and warning me about the ills of Islam, serves no purpose as it has nothing to do with my question. As I've stated before, this country has done just about as much damage, if not more. You don't see me proclaiming it 24-7 nor do you see me getting sidetracked when asked opened ended questions that can be answered by simply giving numbers on a calander.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Then what is your purpose?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by EMPIRE

Then what is your purpose?

In this thread my purpose is to ask questions pertaining to the topic and staying on track. In life my purpose is to build the EMPIRE my elders laid the groundwork for.

What is your purpose?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

From topic, baised by it's prejudice, to character assault.

When assault fails, change subject or cherry pick from the topic - no matter how many people disturb your logic. Ignore those who just won't agree. Then blame them for your own tactics. After every attempt to make them look the fool, of course. Like a child; typical tactics of the ever-current American regime.

I love it when tools assault someone's character, then ask the victim about their character.

So telling.

I didn't even have to read any of your other junk. Can't believe you are that obvious.

Key word(s)/phrases: Lunatic, psycho, anti-American, sympathiser, terrorist, terror, terrorism, enemy, enemy of the state, friend of the enemy, protection, security, safety, (domestic) attack, threat, threat level.

And any form of prejudice is a form of propaganda.

40 years of Islam study and you had to repudiate 10th grade level history to execute your abridged dogmatic fallacies.

---

We're going to get hit soon, but it's going to be by a power far more nefarious and awesome than any 2nd rate religious cult could ever pull off. The UN made the Jews into a world power. Now they own the media, radio stations, vote counters, money printing in the US, etc.

Screw the Koran. Screw modern Islamic doctrine. Time to pick up the Torrah or spend some time with the Amish. Never know, the date of the next attack may be contrived from that book. It's rather logical, really. You were once the "rulers of the world", you get absolutely spanked by pagans-turned-christ, then get wiped up and absorbed by the Muslims - where you become mere fodder. After which you are thrown in concentration camps and basically persecuted everywhere you go by any other sect, as well as athiests. Cry babies, just as the ever-current American regime.

Jews are the most sinister group on this planet. Hands down. They'll even kill you, then tell your mama the people fighting for the reacquisition of their once- and still majority-dominated grounds did it.

Welcome to the real world.

*But of course, I wouldn't lump all Jews/"Jews" into one catagory - that was just to spark stuff... generalization and stereotyping don't hang anywhere in my armoire.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by shanerz]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
In about 30 days we will see acts of hatred show their ugly head. Islam and Ramadan is a violent time that will spill over into a peaceful world. Be prepared.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

In about 30 days we will see acts of hatred show their ugly head. Islam and Ramadan is a violent time that will spill over into a peaceful world. Be prepared.

What is your purpose? And what does any of this have to do with the topic?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

What is your purpose? And what does any of this have to do with the topic?

In about 30 days it is very possible that there will be an incident that will as so screwed and our last resort will be survival. OP.

Now there are others who think this topic is alarmist and they are skeptic because of defense mechanisms. However, looking at analysis from those in the field there are observations of Ramadan violence that are escalating at a tremendous rate. If there is a time when survival skills will be necessary it will be in the next 30 days. If not... great.

This is the last time I will explain something that is obvious.
Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Back to the topic...
Sometimes indicators that will require Crisis Management occur with short notice. That's part of the industry. There are indicators that everyone should know like hurricane season, fire season, tornado alley. But when it comes to terrorism the element of surprise is always a factor. Therefore changing the alert color can happen in a matter of weeks, hours, or even minutes.
So the topic is how screwed we are before we go into survival mode? Guess it depends on how prepared we are mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
How would you rate yourself?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
We have the numbers but they have the power.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
We have the numbers but they have the power.

Good, let's look at the numbers.
Pakistan has 100 nukes. That's enough to make a big hole.
Islam has 1.4 billion members.
The US population is 306 million. We have 20 major cities that have populations of about 10 million.
The US has a substantial defense arsonal.

Are you suggesting that they have the power to make the first move toward destruction? What kind of humanity is that?

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's been 30 days. What happened? Nothing. So do you need another 30 days? 30 minutes? 30 hours?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
It's been 30 days. What happened? Nothing. So do you need another 30 days? 30 minutes? 30 hours?

That's one way to look at it. And that point of view is healthy. Why worry and fret because life is short and we should be enjoying it.

On the other hand it's easy to incorporate crisis management into your life. It's similar to agriculture, which is an age we have grown out of and into sururbia. So if we can retain the agricultural state of mind then we would be more prepared for crisis. Over half the population isn't in that state of mind and in danger in the event of an emergency. All city dwellers have to do is have an escape plan and destination.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
nice

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Realize this is a old thread but here is a update from Julian Assange

Description and source:

Uploaded by RussiaToday on Dec 2, 2011

The whistle-blowing website Wikileaks has begun releasing sensational information on the multi billion dollar global spying industry. The database contains hundreds of documents shining a light on the methods being used by secret services all over the world. Here's the video of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange speaking to journalists and students at a press conference at City University London in central London on December 1, 2011. Along with a number of other guest speakers, Mr Assange spoke of the Wikileaks ongoing investigation of surveillance software companies and their alleged use by governments around the world.

www.youtube.com...

Thought this was interesting and would add to the thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
some good youtube channals for survival

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join