It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger’s 1974 Plan for Food Control Genocide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
People that don't believe, that TPTB are capable of having Genocide, on their agenda, had better read this.
I Know NSSM-200 has been brought up on previos post, but I.m not sure everyone is aware, of the scope of the Evilness.

Linkwww.schillerinstitute.org...

This article appeared as part of a feature in the December 8, 1995 issue of Executive Intelligence Review, and was circuclated extensively by the Schiller Insitute Food for Peace Movement. It is reprinted here as part of the package: “Who Is Responsible for the World Food Shortage?”

Kissinger’s 1974 Plan for Food Control Genocide

by Joseph Brewda
Dec. 8, 1995

On Dec. 10, 1974, the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger completed a classified 200-page study, “National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) was a grave threat to U.S. national security. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What was also bought up on different site, is that these plans have been in the works for quite sometime.
With HIV, the Swine flu, as attemps to lessen the populantion of the world.
They are just trying to get it right, but it's easy to see they want o get ride of more than half to people on Earth.
As I stated on another thread the Earth won't with stand another 10 years of population growth.

Yes, and Obama, is Kissingers guy. was going to say boy but didn't.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I see people have no clue that the Nutricide is about to begin...

People think Codex Al. is a JOKE, it is NOT a joke...
It is Deadly serious, if any of you dont like Monsanto foods, get ready, that is all you gonna eat after Codex is in place..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Well the REAL-ID is D.O.A., I was hoping the Codex was not going to fly also.
Everyone I talk to in the health food stores say nothing is going to happen.

Hey, it's crazy though no one seems to believe these B####### will kill you with out a care, they think their Government loves them, and are good guys to boot.

You know after WWII the allies, killed like 11 million Germans, now that's love.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Everyone I talk to in the health food stores say nothing is going to happen.

Hey, it's crazy though no one seems to believe these B####### will kill you with out a care, they think their Government loves them, and are good guys to boot.

You know after WWII the allies, killed like 11 million Germans, now that's love.

Do people think Codex is just talk ?
Why do they think that ?
Maybe not seen any thing about then..

Give this link to every one you know

Codex is real, I live in Norway, one of the 'experiment' contries, and people over here, have never heard of it either.
It is not in the MSM at all, that is how they want it to be.

[edit on 20/8/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I did some research on this, and found out about the Codex buy looking up Zyklon-B , and found it was the indirectly the Nazis, working with the WHO, and the realization whoever controls the food controls the people.
All that is needed now is the false flag world disaster, and they can go to stage 4, complete control, all for the good.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So we all know this has been in the works for years. The question is: what to do about it?

First, we should make every attempt to expose it in the most clear and undeniable terms possible. For example, I haven't heard of Codex, yet I review these forums for new threads almost every day. Sounds like this could use more coverage if it's a part of the plan.

Second, not everyone in government is a closet Nazi (or whatever you want to call it). There are plenty of people in positions of power who in no way want this to happen. If they can be identified, they deserve some support.

Third, I hope Ben Fulford is still alive and well. He has devised an ingenious counter-play to this whole secret depopulation agenda and I would like to see his "ultimatum" continue to exert its restraining influence.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
What to do about it ?
Hmm, dont buy their foods for once !!!

The food is bad bad bad..
Under Codex, Bird, cows and fish is GMO'ed, dont sound soo good..

The problem is also that they are not forced to 'label' the food as GMO, the manufaturer can do as they please, and if they save some bucks on labels by not putting those three letters in the label, it will not happen.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

REAL ID is not dead, it just has a nice new shiny wrapper.

PASS ID act - stuck in committee for now

It is going to sit there til they need it.

Then they will rubber stamp it like they have done with a lot of the
other bills they do not bother to read.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Alot of what is and will hurt ppl is in the additives.

There is a group of ppl that made a movie called Reversing Diabetes
in 30 days thru a major change in diet.

It worked in almost all the type 2 cases and made life easier for
a type 1 case.

It really shows that what we are eating is not good for us, and some
of the ppl running these companies know it.

Almost always like your writings ChemBreather.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's pretty crazy to me how much power Kissinger has had over the years, and he doesn't seem to have used it wisely at all.

Here is a great documentary, an indictment of Kissinger.

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

Thanks for link, it just like I said Kissinger and all those freaks should be up on charges against Humanity.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I see people have no clue that the Nutricide is about to begin...

People think Codex Al. is a JOKE, it is NOT a joke...
It is Deadly serious, if any of you dont like Monsanto foods, get ready, that is all you gonna eat after Codex is in place..

can you please post the bad parts of codex A..the parts that scare people...i havnt managed to find them yet..ive just heard about them..

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The REAL-ID is "not" dead. Just look inside the proposed Health Care Bill and you will see a National Medical ID along with direct access to your banking accounts for money manipulation. REAL-ID was passed, the problem was the states not wanting to spend their money for a Federal mandate...

top topics

join