It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having crazy DejaVu?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I just experienced crazy synchronicity just moments ago. 4 things related happened at the same time right after (and while) I was thinking about the related theme - let's call it a 'Level 4 Synchronicity.' Most of my synchronistic experiences are one coincidence related to something I was thinking about - mere 'Level 1' cases.

I'm here at work, and I occassionally listen to Coast to Coast onling while I do other things. Anyway, the most recent show was on astral projection, lucid dreaming and whatnot. For some reason I began to think of my Uncle who is set for a triple bypass tomorrow (please spare a positive thought for him if you can). George (on C2C) asked people who were calling in if they were afraid of dying (while I was worrying about my Uncle - that's level 1). The caller calling at that moment was calling from Chattanooga TN (where my Uncle lives and will be having surgery - that's level 2). The caller's name was Charlie - (my other uncle Charlie is down there now visiting him for the surgery - that's level 3). And then to top that, I find myself scrolling down this thread Answers I received from my pendulum, and the post I was on at that very moment was written by a user named Pheonix - here's their avatar:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59767b94dc8b.jpg[/atsimg]

To me, that image carried with it the same theme of open-heart surgery. That's level 4. And all that happened within seconds of each other. 4 levels of synchronicity simulataneously!

That's pretty much unheard of in my life.

[edit on 21/8/09 by Evasius]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Icon_xof

Mine started in 1995. I have no idea anymore because I try to not pay attention to it cause it scares me. I am not sure if I have had an increase lately or not but I have a lot of ringing in my ears and a feeling of being off kilter and this goes along with my de ja vu "spells"? Could be a connection...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thats crazy because i have that to. Its been a couple of times it happend and i tried to control it and use it. But i just did'nt know were to begin. This kind of stuff happens to people twice a year on average but why hell does it happen to me like 30 times a year i swear. My friends be thinkin im crazy when i go into a weird long trance. I try to predict what happens next.....but i guess we need a key to unlock this power God gave Us, to make living easier. And when you said something bad is going to happen
you'll see on August 27th 9 am or pm. Me and You can learn to use this ability...we just need to find a way to tap in to it more.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by heavens

How did you come up with that date and time?
I'm not sure that it'll be something bad, just something big.
I've noticed throughout my life that Deja Vu and syncronitic episodes generally preceed life altering events. I think that since it's happening to so many people at once, especially it seems within the past month, that it will be an event that alters the lives of many.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I've been experiencing this very strongly for the past couple of weeks... it makes me feel trapped, like I cant get out of a series of events or I cant wake up.. this is leading to some feelings panic and a lot of anxiety. I am dealing with this by feeling very disconnected, like I am watching a movie or something.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I was writing a post here the other day about the death of Princess Diana, and after I hit 'reply' I looked up at the TV - and there was Mohammed Al-Fayed. Freaked me out a bit

That's the only occurance I've had recently, but on many, many occasions I've been talking to someone about someone I used to know, only to have them track me down the very next day.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

Wow, that sounds like "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray. Ever seen it?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Yes.. it is like that to some degree.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This thread seems very familiar.

Sorry I couldn't help it.

I personally believe that when we are on a path that most resonates with our higher selves, Deja Vu happens.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
My entire life has been a consistant series of "Deja Vu" events.

For me, the way it works is that I'll be sitting around, doing some menial task, and I'll just sorta go into a daze. At that time, I'll see something, a vision...a conversation..a smell; any number of things. After that, approximately 2 weeks to 6 months later, the event will happen exactly as I had seen it in my head.

An interesting note is that inbetween the time that the vision is seen and it coming to fruition, I will forget it completely.

I can understand a few possible logic paths of reasoning for this:

1. Being consciously aware of your own future violate's some unkown law not unlike the law of confusion as referred to by the law of one materials.

2. I am seeing many variations of different timelines and only becoming "aware" of a specific one at the moment it happens. (as all are forgotten until the moment of execution, those that are not are never recalled and 'appear' to have never been foreseen)

3. Being consciously aware of your own future would allow a margin of error in attempting to understand/anticipate a known outcome, thereby changing the future and rendering it obsolete (as foreseen).

I have talked to a few psychics/mediums on this topic and it appears the most likely reason behind it (as i was told) is that our subconscious/higher self is actively engaged in deteriming the path that we take in physical world.

I find a definite correlation between this thought process and something our friend Evasius as seen fit to diligently track, the timewave theory.

Like many people, my life (in the past two years) has gone into hyper-drive. Things change, and are changing at a very rapid rate. I don't quite understand the outcome, but we as a society, and more importantly as humans, are changing.

Personally, I think this ramp-up of psychic phenomena is a bit of our higher selfs reminding us that there are a great many things larger than geo-political turmoil.

I also believe it's a bit of something else, but I'll keep that to myself for now...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
hi i have been having crazy deja vu i have it every 10 minutes i have noticed i mean it could be useful for some things but other's no. and no one takes me seriously about it they all just say yeah right. i told my cousin that i know whats gonna happen today like the other days and stuff will happen exactly the same also i'll dream stuff that hasn't happened yet and then it happen's the next day my cousin is kind of big so she said tonight dream about her losing weight but i don't wanna be asked to do stuff if i have a magic ability and i don't wanna feel pressure sometimes i wish that i didn't feel this way.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by dejavugirl10]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by scghst1

my deja vu started this year and i have had it for a while even 20 minutes ago i just had deja vu.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

hi i have deja vu alot and i keep a dream journal you should do the same and find out what your dreams are trying to tell you at this website www.dreammoods.com... try it and reply me back if it works

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What if, there was a great mystery to life and the universe. What if once you knew it, it was not really so great afterall, yet still interesting to say the least. And what if I was telling you that great mystery right now. I wont state this as a fact, be it so or not! So take it how you will. What have you learned about life? About nature? About the universe? Think about this as its really not complicated since all the pieces of the puzzle have been in front of you all the time. After today what comes next? After tomorrow then what? After summer what comes next, that leads to summer again. After you follow the sun across the sky and it sets, does it repeat that path again? Do you see a connection here? What if the universe you live in is a giant repeat? What if when you die, you repeat life again as well. What if you do not repeat it in a new life but the same one all over again, with minor differences! What if what I was telling you right now was the greatest secret, ever told! And what if if was not a secret to everyone already! Think about this, mankinds history, how much is there? How come there is not so much history for a race that has been around so its said countless millions of years. Do you find it odd only over a few generations the world went from no technology to technology everywhere? Why would you think mankind could not have so easily a zillion times over discovered technology in the millions of years past? What can technology do? Every generation it can do more and more correct? What was impossible becomes possible with ever new generation does it not? What if there is a trend here that says all is possible, but realized ever so slightly with every passing generation simply because people doubt just what is possible, or think only this or that is but nothing else or not everything else. What if all is possible! What if someday time travel is discovered. What if in the future as most imagine it,,it already is. Would not time travelers already be traveling to your "now" of present time? I mean imagine a zillion years ahead, with a zillions of people time traveling, would they not be everywhere now all around you even in this time period? And if there not here, then why is that, what if the answer was because its all a repeat! Should there not be technology everywhere being dug up? From mankinds history, where mankind has a zillion times over all within a few generations discovered technology? Should not the time travelers of the future be altering the time line,,a zillion times over even in this moment of time or history? How far back does the repeat go or how far ahead is something ill leave to your imagination! Perhaps it is a repeat, but something quite different and far more complicated then you can possibly imagine, when it comes to imagining a repeat! Think about the universe. How big is it? How old is it? How many zillions of other civilizations were as advanced as mankind is right now, a zillion years ago? Should they not be all around you? Should they not be visiting earth right now,,and visiting a zillion times over in the past as well? And if there not is there a reason? Are they within a repeat as well? Is the whole universe a repeat, or just parts of it, perhaps the part you are in! Just something to think about in your quest for the answer, for the greater truth. The real question is of course can you handle the truth! And could you see it, or realize it if it was right in front of your face, I wonder! Just remember perhaps the truth is all around you, glorified within nature itself a zillion times over and in a zillion ways!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join