It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 sue MCSO over worksite raid, detainment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

2 sue MCSO over worksite raid, detainment

www.azcentral.com

Two Arizona residents filed a lawsuit
Wednesday against the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office claiming the sheriff's deputies improperly detained the men during a worksite raid at a landscaping company earlier this year.

The American Civil Liberties Union filed the suit in U.S. District Court on behalf of Julian and Julio Mora, who were both allegedly detained in handcuffs for more than three hours during the sheriff's February raid at H.M.I. Landscaping in southwest Phoenix.

Julian Mora has lived in Arizona for more than 30 years and is a legal resident and his son, Julio, was born i
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.lewrockwell.com

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think The Sheriff will win this one no problem, but I am starting to wonder about all this Sheriff Joe stuff, and his reported ill will twords the Federal Government, ICE, DHS, and Janet Napolitano herself...This additional link I am providing shows how much Janet and Joe have helped each other over the years...I am starting to wonder just how much of this stuff is real, and how much of it is manufactured for the sake of political division--divide and conquer.

www.azcentral.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join