It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"MOSSAD plans to detonate a nuke in the USA"; From The Arctic Sea Ship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hi Everyone Currently Still Breathing,

I am posting this article because there are too many occurrences right now. We've had the recent mysteriously **hyped** Arctic Sea Ship disappearance, and subsequent reappearance. The whole time Mainstream Media was, and apparently still is alluding to possible nuclear cargo.

Now World Net Daily has picked up on it, and they spun it in the same direction, but that the cargo has possibly been delivered to the infamous dead boogie man; Osama Bin Laden.

This article is brought to us by "The Truth Shall Set You Free", blog.

Side note I think the blogger is correct, but not. I wouldn't just blame the Mossad, as I see them being a complicit part of the NWO; had I written the referenced subject I would have listed off the CIA/DIA/NSA/MOSSAD/MI6. I think referencing only the MOSSAD didn't fully shine the full light upon the NWO, but still excellent find.

The only other thing imo is I believe there will be 3 attacks, and spread across the globe. Remember the only way the NWO is going to be able to pull off an attack against Iran/Russia; is by winning ***the hearts, and minds of The People****

wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...

LONDON – Claims that the Arctic Sea – the Russian ship apparently hijacked and missing for two weeks – was carrying a nuclear weapon bound for Osama bin Laden are being investigate by agents for the British intelligence service MI6, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

The possibility that the ship was carrying a lot more than the lumber that it was reported to hold coincided with bin Laden's most recent public claim that he will "soon have a nuclear weapon in my hands."

Anyone can run a sensational sounding story if you don't name names or provide links to back up your wild ass claims, like this piece of disinfo from World Net Daily.

WND is the same quack outfit that was behind Israeli agent Orly Taitz uproar about having a Obama Kenyan birth certificate. Now they're pushing lies from a dead man--Bin Laden--that he will soon have a 'nuke.'

If anything goes BOOM here in the States, it will be another Israeli designed 'false-flag' to get Americans fighting mad to attack Iran and nuke Pakistan.

Israel is pissed that some are suggesting the Zionist entity give back what it stole during it's 1967 War of Aggression. West Bank Hasidics are absolutely livid over this thought and would stop at nothing to keep what they stole.

If that means nuking an American city to get their way, so be it.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I caught this info on a website a couple of hours ago. There are a few news videos pointing in that same direction and it wouldn't surprise me at all, as a matter of fact I'm leaning in the direction of that being the next attack.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I wonder where the attack will be

NYC again?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Hi, I'm leaning towards Chicago, or St.Louis. My reasoning is laid out here: www.abovetopsecret.com... it's another thread I did; any ways it explains my reasoning to some degree.

Bedtime for sancho Goodnight ATS

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Probably be easier to nuke London, seeing as the ship disappeared in Europe, and even though we have one the of busiest shipping lanes in the Dover straits, its fairly easy to board a ship ( as shown by the 'hijacking') , load it onto a smaller boat and then ship it to the UK, We don't really have that much of a sea defence unlike the US . and seeing London helped the US invade a few countries , nuke it out of spite.
MI6 are probably 'ahem looking' for the missing cargo ( if there was one wink wink) seeing as they 'ahem helped along 7/7' apparently.
Nuke the financial centre of London and the worlds economies up the pooper again big time, I work in the dead bang centre of the FC of London so if I don't get to post again, its good knowing you guys..

[edit on 20/8/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

If its a nuclear missile, maybe they will set the coordinates wrong and nuke themselves out of sheer stupidity!!

[edit on 8/20/2009 by rangersdad]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

If its a nuclear missile, maybe they will set the coordinates wrong and nuke themselves out of sheer stupidity!!

Or maybe they might have the coordinates for your house, who knows..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Actually if they take out places somewhere in Ontario Canada there's a great enough hit to US infrastructure without an actual attack on US soil and things are easier to do up there in terms of cover up.

I read an article somewhere which talked about why Canada would be next. I'll try to find it.

Hi, btw, nice to be back.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Thank God for bloggers. To think this heinous crime might have gone unnoticed if it wasn't for the brains at 'wakeupfromyourslumber.' NWO are so devious they allow bloggers to tell the Truth and let them live. They're a bunch of wascally wabbits!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Rubbish website, Rubbish article - complete fabrication.

Besides - there is no Osama Bin Laden - he is a figment of the CIA's imagaination - and yours.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
That site wakeupfromyourslumber is sumthin' else.

Headlines for top stories:

# Israeli soldiers accused of stealing body parts
# 9-11, Mossad Mall Spies, Zoomcopters
# Israeli Mall Spy Disrupts Commercial Flight
# World Jewry Threatens the Red Cross and Lebanon
# Mossad Agents Are Back in the Malls

The first story has been thoroughly debunked as propaganda.

Palestinian family reports killed son returned missing body parts. Although it is known Israeli military routinely does autopsies on the dead. Sites like this one thrive on this type of BS.

Recommended are photos of rabbis on Flight 11 as it is going into the WTC.

wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...# The Big Intent

Somewhere at the bottom of the page is a mysterious link that doesn't work saying "I'll publish the al Jazeera memo"

You think this might be another one of those hate blogs going in drag as a news source?

Maybe Mossad plans to detonate the guy's trailer park.

Mike

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by rangersdad

Or maybe they might have the coordinates for your house, who knows..

Well if they nuke my house, then I wont have to worry about Obama and his crazy liberal ideas anymore or this so called "swine flu epidemic" that we are supposed to have soon....hmm it could be a blessing

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Thank God for bloggers. To think this heinous crime might have gone unnoticed if it wasn't for the brains at 'wakeupfromyourslumber.' NWO are so devious they allow bloggers to tell the Truth and let them live. They're a bunch of wascally wabbits!

Gold, absolute gold

Im going for approximately a 0% chance of this happening. Again a bunch of gullible people taken in by an unrealistic event.

But continue living in a world of panic.....its funny for the rest of us

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It´s not about living in a World of fear. It´s something called vigilance. There is indeed a NWO, and they are on the move. I got this article from wrh.com, and I fully pass on whatever graces the pages of that site. Mike Rivero posts´s what he sees as potentially credible news.

Again vigilance is the key to peace.

Here´s a link to a thread which might interest You being an Aussie; I could only hope it would interest You as it´s not good news.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Absolute proof of ill deeds. Many Aussie health officials are even screaming about this; It´s part of being vigilant, and standing up. Read the thread. I am of the opinion as many the swine flu is the false flag flu.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Im going for approximately a 0% chance of this happening. Again a bunch of gullible people taken in by an unrealistic event.

Don't give away the big secret of ATS. Thousands come here for a laugh. How imaginative can the uniformed and paranoid get today? What new imaginary threats can they come up with?

The Evil American Govt, CIA, NWO, Zionists, Mossad, Illuminati. Just find a news report and link to your group of super-villains.

Out of work college grads and trailer park residents have the time to do the Google scouring to find factoids and video footage for their dot connecting web essays and minidocumentaries.

The outaged indignation and the foaming at the mouth is the best part.
Some people lack involving personal lives, so even intense negativity is preferable to boredom and depression.

Unfortunately, ignorance is easier than doing a lot of reading and analysis. So real concerns, real world issues, get passed over for the more sensationalistic non-existent events.

Welcome to Conspiracy Land.

Mike

[edit on 22-8-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

At the very least, CIA and Mossad can be considered super villains even if you are not into conspiracies my friend

Ok so a sensational story echoing a sensational story...

Is there any truth about the MI6 investigation ? Because that is the interesting piece.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Don't give away the big secret of ATS. Thousands come here for a laugh. How imaginative can the uniformed and paranoid get today? What new in]maginary threats to their existence can they come up with?

The Evil American Govt, CIA, NWO, Zionists, Mossad, Illuminati. Just find a news report and come up with a link to your group of super-villains.

Out of work college grads and trailer park residents have the time to do the Google scouring to find factoids and video footage for their dot connecting web essays and minidocumentaries.

The outaged indignation and the foming at the mouth is the best part.

The real concerns, the real world issues, get passed over for the more sensationalistic non-existent events.

Welcome to Conspracy Land.

Mike

Hi *waves*

What are the "real concerns, the real world issues" that are getting passed over for more "sensationalistic non-existent events"?

If someone had said the Gulf of Tonkin was an "inside job" in the sixties or even seventies people in the government and MSM would have called the folks saying it conspiracy theorists and sensationalistic. Yet, it did happen. What about the Tuskegee experiments? Who would have believed something like that possible? Or, the blatant cover up by cigarette companies? How about J. Edgar Hoover's over the top snooping?

Do you think this is all in the past? Did humans somehow get better? Did we become nicer? Is there evidence for this?

History from ancient Egypt to present time is filled with corrupt governments, with back room dealings, with "false flags" to create an instigation for war. Read the Nuremberg transcripts and you will see how easy it is to do, and how no one ever believes it until ten years after you've done the deed.

No government, not the Israelis, not the US, not England, not Pakhistan, not Japan, not even New Zealand is perfect. They all act in self-interest. Saying the Israelis are incapable of deceit is ridiculous. All people are capable of deceit and governments are filled to the brim, last I checked, with people!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
History from ancient Egypt to present time is filled with corrupt governments, with back room dealings, with "false flags" to create an instigation for war. Read the Nuremberg transcripts and you will see how easy it is to do, and how no one ever believes it until ten years after you've done the deed.

No government, not the Israelis, not the US, not England, not Pakhistan, not Japan, not even New Zealand is perfect. They all act in self-interest. Saying the Israelis are incapable of deceit is ridiculous. All people are capable of deceit and governments are filled to the brim, last I checked, with people!

Thanks for your balanced comments. I think there was a misreading. I do not exonerate Israel, Mossad, or any govertment and it's agencies from anything.

But one has to get real and differentiate what stories have any basis in fact and which are dot connecting speculation attempting to spread propaganda and disinformation.

If you scour Hindi source print media and websites you'll find reported claims Pakistan's ISI, Inter-Service Intelligence, who were actively involved in the prep work for 9/11, are planning to nuke India. These kind of unsubstantiated stories circulate everywhere.

When an on site investigator or journalist tracks a story, finds indications in the form of testimony, paperwork, leaks, etc we have something.
With the kind of reporting we are talking about here we are dealing with pure conjectures that are often malign in nature.

There are many things happening today that we should be justifiably be concerned with and tracking. In fact Pakistan's ISI, who control foreign policy, security and defence in Pakistan, and who are demonstrably aligning themselves with extremist Muslim militant groups, are a very big one.

But Western conspiracist will invariably select from the evergrowing library of horror stories that feed their particularl paranoias and circulate them. Mossad is a popular villain these days. See how many threads there are attributing something disastrous to them. Hardly any attributions to places that have a long track record of executing murderous attacks on Western targets like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt, Libya, etc.

Do you know why?

Mike

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by t0x1k
Actually if they take out places somewhere in Ontario Canada there's a great enough hit to US infrastructure without an actual attack on US soil and things are easier to do up there in terms of cover up.

I read an article somewhere which talked about why Canada would be next. I'll try to find it.

Hi, btw, nice to be back.

id like to see that article

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Oh wow!

WND is the JIDF? Who would have thought! Especially with their competitiveness against the Onion and the Register!

That explains it all. Once someone questions an WND article, the IDF can easily claim it as rubbish. That is after another JIDF members posts the article to Digg, Reddit, here, etc.

The best secrets are in plain public reach.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join