It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who cares if Lady Gaga is a Hermaphrodite?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is my care cup \_/ see its empty.
Haha i always wanted to write that like the little ten y.o old net nerds do.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Yes, but this is a thread about "her" cup, which may very well be full.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I like Lady Gaga. And I don't think the rumors are true.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
She's just another bi-sexual, fame-hungry, Madonna-wannabe.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Definitely better than Madonna!

Actually! funny enough, I like some of her music!

"Just dance" is just great to dance to IMO - and Poker face is catchy spaced out song

The rest of her repertoire is crap though!

But she's not man for Christ sake! - she's just a American/Italian chick with a big nose!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
hahaha i can't believe that there's a thread like this on this site

I love Gaga, and she already said she was a hermaphrodite, so...? what's the problem?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I like her music, not so much her singing, but the songwriting is catchy...

In her Barbara Walter's interview, she put it to rest. (she isn't)

www.heraldsun.com.au...< br />
In addition, you can see the pics right through childhood (as a little girl), and she was once a stripper, so I guess her customers would know...

www.aceshowbiz.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
lol. I find the rumours amusing. So did she apparently when she was told of this news. She said something to the effect of her vagina should be offended. She's a very sexual person and is up front about that. She does not strike me as a girl who would hide anything. Images with a bulge could just be anything- a pad? hair? and well, each women looks different-all shapes and sizes. She also claims to make up a lot of outrageous things when confronted about stupid rumours or will play along to silly questions. She said something about her art work/music should be the focus of the discussion or else she has no shame in making something up..and I've seen her do so lol. But it was so obvious -I think silly ppl would take her literally but oh well.
I like her music. I like that she wears out there outfits. She doesnt conform, good on her.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Really don't like this woman
and the only thing I like of her music is the chorus is catchy in 'paparazzi' that's about it.

My mate is obsessed with her! it's freaky to hear

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivzm
Seems like a lot of people in this thread don't know what a hermaphrodite is.
A hermaphrodite is born with both a penis and a vagina and usually grows natural breasts, they are not transexual.

Actually, a hermaphrodite is someone who has both male and female organs, one organ will be external (vagina/penis) and the other will be internal (testes/ovaries). Ergo, Lady Gaga is reported to have a vagina but internal testes, not a penis and a vagina (although I can only imagine what that looks like).

This is all completely besides the point though, the crux of the matter is... her music is bad, hermaphrodite or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join