It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of American Civilization - Beginning Of NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The once great civilization of America has officially crumbled and it's over for their power and influence. They led a bad example for the world in the past century.

After trillions of dollars in debt, multiple wars which it will never win, and a losing public support, the world has seen the wizard behind the curtain.

Just like Israel, the U.S. is losing its world support, and can you really blame the rest of the world?

After multiple ILLEGAL wars and a corrupt system, NO civilization would go down the road to prosperity and a bright future.

A society built upon greed will NEVER last a long time.

This is of course good news for the rest of the world, including the U.S. and Israel, because that was the original plan to begin with.

You see greedy people eventually betray their own kind (other greedy people) and that's how information gets leaked out.

It is a good day for the world to celebrate.

However, let's not forget the ONLY remaining thing that the American civilization (and Israel) can do is to fake another false flag on its own people to try and win support.

But their time is running out VERY fast. Even their Swine Flu propaganda went down the drain.

Swine Flu Vaccine was searched an average of 100k+ times a month (Google Reports) and if you type in Swine Flu Vaccine into youtube you will see over 5,000 videos talking about how it's dangerous. (One of Ron Paul's videos talking about the swine flu scare and fake propaganda has been viewed over 300,000 times in the past 3 months!)

As you can see, the corrupt people in power are running out of time VERY fast, so they will only have one last attempt to try and convince people, but even then their time will run out because the "conspiracies" are now becoming main stream news.

This was the plan the whole time anyways planned by the NWO (the REAL NWO, not the B.S. you hear everyone talking about).

It is time for a New World Order.

Stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I like the way you think. I mean if you really think about it, there has to be a point in human chronology where a beneficial NWO occurs and all the countries unite to represent Earth.

What's going to happen when we start to make regular contact with other worlds? It's only natural that political lines will start to dissolve. It would be up to Earth's citizens to organize from there.

The problem is that due to all of the greed in the world today, humanity may need to endure a dark time of oppression at the hands of an ominous single world government before it can break free and enter into a more enlightened time.

Let's face it, no regime will ever last forever. The more powerful a regime gets, the more vulnerable it becomes because it gets to the point where the only place it can go is down.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I have no problem with the idea of a global gov't as long as the world society gets there on its own and such a structure is there for the good of all and not a vehicle for some "elites' to control everything and rule over an enslaved population.

During the campagin Ron Paul was often maligned for being an "Isolaitonist" when he's quite the opposite. He said words to the effect that our foreign policy and economic policy leads to the US being hated around the world and as a consequence would be isolated because of our policies. We're starting to see that today with foreign economies starting to de-couple from the American market as Peter Schiff would say cause we seen as "dead-weight". It's hard to argue with that when we have a gov't hell bent to prove the foolish idea "That you can spend your way out of debt"

It doesn't help matters when you have people in the Obama administration calling for the US to de-industrialize ( www.cnsnews.com... ) the downfall the US as knew it has been planned out for a long time and it's happening in front of our eyes. These "elites" are truly evil and if they're allowed to have thier way welcome to a new dark age.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The dark times are coming to an end.

A new dawn in man's evolution is taking place, and we are all becoming more "aware". We are all beginning to see what the world is truly about, and how we can make it a better place if we all work together.

Consciousness Is The Key.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Wait a minute, a week ago you write a thread about how the NWO is losing the battle, cause the "nice" nwo is ruining the "evil" nwo's plans. thread

Now this? You're like glenn beck. Random ravings, backed by nothing, and always lacking logic.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

What's up with the name calling?

ATS has become full of fools insulting each other instead of focusing on the issues. Who cares what I say a week ago, or what someone else said 2 days ago? News change, and peoples' views change.

You can't stay conservative; you have to wake up and realize it's time to evolve as human beings.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

ATS has become full of fools insulting each other instead of focusing on the issues. Who cares what I say a week ago, or what someone else said 2 days ago? News change, and peoples' views change.

He didnt call you anything

He merely stated that...once again...for about the 2000th time.....you are contradicting your own argument

We care what you said before, because you claimed that you can see every future event for the next year.....if you keep changing your story. So if you're going to make such outrageous claims, then expect backlash

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You can't stay conservative; you have to wake up and realize it's time to evolve as human beings.

Congratulations! You are the proud winner of this weeks "King says WTF?" award!

It's worth noting that I didn't call you any names. But the first thread I ever read from you, you were claiming... no joke... that you had "thought about having a 6pack" ... and then "magically, you had a six pack" all cause you simply thought about it. Shortly after, I came across another thread of yours titled "I can open portals... weird!"

So you're right, I don't often take your threads very seriously, because the proof is in the pudding.

Furthermore, I especially don't take people seriously when they contradict themselves weekly. It proves that they do not know what they're talking about. You're not being singled out, I do this to everyone. Just as I would hope people would do it to me. But the thing is, it doesn't happen to me, because I don't flip flop on issues, unless my opinion has changed due to new information. In which case, I would say that I was wrong, and now hold a new view on that situation.

Additionally, to call me conservative is completely ridiculous. I don't agree with labels, but from my pudding, anyone can tell I am no 'conservative'.

The fact of the matter is that you don't know what you're talking about. Never provide any sourcing, or any logic, and you make outlandish claims which cannot and are not ever verified.

So why should anyone take the time to hear and agree with your opinion, if it's going to be completely different a week from now?

Why not mention any of the bolded in OP?

And also, have you ever heard about the boy who cried wolf.. I love that story! I just can't remember how it ends.. hmm..

[edit on 20-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Who said I'm changing stories?

All the events are foreseen before they happen because we create them, so of course we all know what's coming. We just don't want to admit it. Everyone has their own path to the enlightened road, and there's only one enlightened road.

You are not seeing the bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

And you leave comments on threads you don't like because....?

Anyways, in all seriousness you got to know there's a bigger picture that you are not seeing. Everyday is a new day. As a matter of fact, time is a man made word. There's no time, so I'm not contradicting myself at all. I am adding new information to the source for when the time comes for people to get that "Aha!" moment.

It's a bigger picture.

It's not the author's fault, it's the message that's important.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Who said I'm changing stories?

All the events are foreseen before they happen because we create them, so of course we all know what's coming. We just don't want to admit it. Everyone has their own path to the enlightened road, and there's only one enlightened road.

You are not seeing the bigger picture.

Nobody said it, you're the one that keeps contradicting yourself.....

You make these prophecies, then you change them, then you say "aliens" exist, then you write a thread saying there is no extra terrestrial life....not to mention you keep saying you have a "team" and you are part of a secret organisation...and you also said thatyou have also been invited to join the illuminati...

And you wonder why people doubt your stories

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Also, for everyone that reads threads on ATS:

Know that it's sometimes fishy when you see people trying to change topics on certain threads. Then these same people do this on almost all threads they post on. (And if they can't post, then they make a new account and try to post, but it's the only post they do with that account. Seen many of those around here as well.) Hmm a bit fishy, don't you think?

Disinfo agents are very clever, but then again so are the ignorant people.

"Those who know nothing are the most wise."

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Are you here for entertainment?
Seriously, what are you here for?

Just to let you know, I gave you a star and a flag because you entertain me.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Maybe some stuff are not ready to be told yet.

The "time" will come when we all realize the truth, but not yet.

I will post the Illuminati organization soon as well. You need patience.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Also, for everyone that reads threads on ATS:

Know that it's sometimes fishy when you see people trying to change topics on certain threads. Then these same people do this on almost all threads they post on. (And if they can't post, then they make a new account and try to post, but it's the only post they do with that account. Seen many of those around here as well.) Hmm a bit fishy, don't you think?

Disinfo agents are very clever, but then again so are the ignorant people.

Right!! I am a topic changing disinfo agent! And I definitely don't fall into the group of people that "read threads on ATS" .... and I definitely don't write coherent threads with substance.

Haha, now I have heard it all. Good night, to you and your thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Well you cant be that wise, because remember you said you know every event thats about to happen in the next year

Oh wait I dont exist do I.....according to you we are all still in some kind of Matrix...then does that make those events false....

But seriously if you want to see how to write a decent thread, rather than harping on about random things, see Internos, Jkrog or Schrodingers Dogs threads. Dont just assume everyones a disinfo agent because you contradict yourself, and people point it out

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
As long as smart people are rewarded more for their work than the dumb people are rewarded, then elites will always "rule the world" and control the resources.

So get use to it, because Americans are really, really, really dumb.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Why is there standards being placed on threads?

I don't need to copy anyone's writing style.

It is what it is, and if you don't like it leave and go read a ufo thread or something.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Why is there standards being placed on threads?

I don't need to copy anyone's writing style.

It is what it is, and if you don't like it leave and go read a ufo thread or something.

I didnt say to copy them, I said to look at them

They have structure and half decent evidence to back up their argument...and above all that, they are logical. You just say something without anything to back up your claim, and get annoyed when people question you.

Now Im just trying to help you.....but you cant see that?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Let me rephrase:

All my posts have a message behind them. A sort of a subliminal message, but it's for a later time. The "time" when we realize the truth, and it's approaching.

End.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join