It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA (ufo)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
UFOs aren't necessarily alien spacecraft. And some purported UFOs aren't UFOs at all. Take the example from Apollo 16.

Full Story Here:

www.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Rare to see NASA debunk their own footage. Usually they farm it out to guys like James Oberg to debunk for them.

I do like the first line on that webpage though.

UFOs aren't necessarily alien spacecraft. And some purported UFOs aren't UFOs at all. Take the example from Apollo 16.
At least NASA isn't going to deny theres something to the subject.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
any of u guys (and girls) saw that footage on a strange light approaching a space shuttle... and then a strange ray (laser?) comes from the earth and misses the light (closely) and then the strange light escapes at high speed... nasa told that this light was ice from the shuttle (space toilet) but i doubt it... it first came to the shuttle... and then the ray... and then it takes off at great speed...

anyone saw this one?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by V00D00
any of u guys (and girls) saw that footage on a strange light approaching a space shuttle... and then a strange ray (laser?) comes from the earth and misses the light (closely) and then the strange light escapes at high speed... nasa told that this light was ice from the shuttle (space toilet) but i doubt it... it first came to the shuttle... and then the ray... and then it takes off at great speed...

anyone saw this one?

I've seen it, but since I have no idea about ice and whatnot, I cannot determine anything other than the fact it is a phenomenal piece of footage. It's like "STS-48 Shuttle Mission" by the way, if people want to try and find it online.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
I've seen it, but since I have no idea about ice and whatnot, I cannot determine anything other than the fact it is a phenomenal piece of footage. It's like "STS-48 Shuttle Mission" by the way, if people want to try and find it online.

Here are links to two vids for this.... www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
NASA actually has some really mind boggling clips and photos from shuttle missions. I remember seeinga few that you just kind of had to stare and go...WOW. Its funny with some of them, they are written off as ice or space debris, I dont buy it with a few that I have seen. Things zipping from cloud to cloud etc...but then...why would they show these things in the first place if they were real UFOs and call them ice.
Reguardless, some of the stuff I have seen is rather cool.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the links to the video.

I remember reading that the area the ray had eminated from was near Pine Gap in Australia.

I must say at this point that i am not totally convinced of that.

I beleive this video was taped by a civilian from a live feed which at that time was coming direct from the space shuttle to ground control.

Since this incident i beleive they have now encrypted the download link for all transmissions.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by quaneeri]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri
Thanks for the links to the video.

I remember reading that the area the ray had eminated from was near Pine Gap in Australia.

I must say at this point that i am not totally convinced of that.

I beleive this video was taped by a civilian from a live feed which at that time was coming direct from the space shuttle to ground control.

Since this incident i beleive they have now encrypted the download link for all transmissions.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by quaneeri]

Correct you are. Some guy found a way to snoop in on the signal, and thye have since made it much more un-snoopable. The guy recorded all of these clips, and actually got a DVD produced compsed of the video he recorded.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i allways thought that nasa is nice... and honest... but after i saw this video some months ago i realized that they suck

top topics

join