It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democracy killed the Republic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
What is the difference between a REPUBLIC and a DEMOCRACY?
Which is better?
What did our founding fathers intend?

I pledge allegiance... to the REPUBLIC
everything else is LIES

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Star and flag

so damn true

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
where did this video go?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
youtube deleted it

they are censoring alot of videos lately

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Youtube Killed the video so here it is on ATS

(click to open player in new window)

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is one of the best videos I've seen on the subject. It's too bad that more people aren't making similar videos. The message that is conveyed here can affect the mainstream. Not all wild theories, are going to convince mainstream people but this movie presents what is wrong with government in a very simple fashion. This message needs to be repeated in a variety of forms to get average people to understand the implications of oligarchy rule. The more people hear it the sooner the will make comparisons in their everyday life.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Is that true? There have been a slew of people claiming that youtube has deleted videos. But also an equal amount of people that delete their own videos [claiming youtube did it] to give validity to the video.

This one is a great video but I really dont see why youtube would delete. It is a generalized philosophic view on politics and law.

I don't claim to know for sure but people should be absolutely sure as to whether or not a video was actually deleted so as not to make the issue into a circus.

The more people running around saying 'the government is censoring my work' the less people will focus on the actual issue and simply conclude the person conveying it is a loon. That's why censorship works.

And that is why claiming you are censored, or something else is censored [without proof] it can be damaging to ones cause.

new topics

top topics

join