It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 facts the government dont want you to know about.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlossomBoodchild
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Wikipedia is the credible source, of course!!

The numbers at the end of each sentence of paragraph signify
the external credible source.

But of course that would require an IQ higher than a rat to figure out.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
#9 on the list probably pisses me off the most.

Why didn't the do in Yoko instead?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

yeah. By going to the page, there are all the little numbers throughout the big sentences of words and phrases; PICTURES TOO!

and if you take that number, and you look at the bottom of the page, you can see where that person got that information.
HOW COOL!

sometimes though, there won't be a credible source for the info. OH NO! so the person entering the information on the page will say, "[credible source?]". Which really means, "[Hi guys, I'm trying to put up information here, but I can't seem to find any credible sources for this info, but I'm sure it is correct enough for me to put it up]".

Isn't wiki fun!?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
37) There is a one world order, super-secret, ultra-elite cabal, known as the Illuminati.
99) Bilderberg, Council On Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Skull & Bones.

Such a small select evil group.
Why can't they and their families be routed out of their little posh hidey holes, deprived of their ill gotten gains (said ill gotten gains would have to be destroyed otherwise it is an act of mere robbery) sterilized and marked in some way to be shunned by the rest of humanity until the line of evil such as they are dies out?

The world would be so much better off.

Perhaps imprison them on Jekyll Island (after we raise the 'clubhouse' to the ground) and make sure that they have no way off. That would be poetic at least.

103) The Electoral College is kept, so no Third Party candidate can win the Presidency

I wondered why the Bull Moose party didn't have a chance.

94) Senator Huey Long "Cap wealth at 10 million"; assassinated on September 8, 1935.

Huey had a few problems but he nailed this one right. When the rich get too rich and the poor are too poor it is the recipe for R3VOLUTION

87) Nikola Tesla was the greatest inventor of all time (is that why you don't know him).

You got that right. If he had been given his head we would be so much better off.

68) Americans work more hours per year than any other western industrial country.
73) The average US worker works 5 weeks more today than the US worker did in 1970.

And what do we have to show for it? More Debt than ever.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by ..5..]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join