It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

108 facts the government dont want you to know about.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

www.lies.net...

1) Federal Reserve is not Federal nor a reserve; It illegally stole our currency in 1913.

2) The US Government spends $25,000 per second on the military industrial complex.

3) On October 20, 1942, the federal government seized the Union Banking Corporation in New York City as a front operation for the Nazis. Prescott Bush and E. Roland Harriman were directors.

4) The Abraham Zapruder film frame 313 death wound was fired from the storm drain.

5) George Walker Bush went AWOL his last 12 to 18 months of air national guard duty.

6) The US Government spends more on the military than all other countries combined.

7) The intercept fighters sent to NY / DC on 911 were flying at 25% of their top speed.

8) The US provoked Japan and knew all about the "surprise attacks" on Pearl Harbor.

9) George Herbert Walker Bush authorized the assassination of John Winston Lennon.

10) Israeli fighters and torpedo boats attacked the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967; 34 KIA.

11) JFK / Pearl Harbor Commissions were set up within 11 days; 911 took 19 months.

12) Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris purged 91,000+ Florida voters in the 2000 election.

13) George Herbert Walker Bush authorized the assassination of Ronald Reagan.

14) Lee Harvey Oswald was not the assassin of John F. Kennedy, he was a patsy.

15) James Earl Ray was not the assassin of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., he was a patsy.

16) Sirhan Bishara Sirhan was not the assassin of Robert F. Kennedy, he was a patsy.

17) There is not Freedom of the Press for any issue that matters in the United States.

18) US breaks treaties; Antiballistic Missile, Land Mine, International Criminal Court.

19) The US Government military has almost 1000 installations in about 150 countries.

20) The US Government spends $1,500,000 a minute on the military industrial complex.

21) The US Government military has had over 200 incursions since World War II.

22) On June 4, 1963 John F. Kennedy signed into law Executive Order 11110, which for the first time since 1913 let the US Treasury issue its own currency; it printed up 4.3 billion in Silver Certificate Treasury Notes instead the illegal Federal Reserve Notes.

23) The US Government imprisons 2,100,000 people, more than any country on Earth.

24) Homo sapiens cause between 100 and 1600 species of life to go extinct every day.

25) Homo sapiens let 30,000 to 50,000 of their own children die from starvation daily.

26) There are over 30,000 nuclear weapons on Earth (Enough to destroy Earth 300x).

27) There are approximately 430 commercial nuclear power stations on Earth; 103 US.

28) The US Military Industrial Complex is the largest supplier of weapons on Earth.

29) The US is 4.7% of the population of Earth, yet uses about 25% of the resources.

30) Atmospheric CO2 ppm has increased every month since tests began January 1958.

31) A bomb went off and bombs were found inside the OKC Murrah Federal Building.

32) The US Government caused the fires that murdered 84 Branch Davidians in Waco.

33) The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution was a farce to escalate the Viet Nam police action.

34) Clear Channel owns over 1240 radio stations and controls most musical concerts.

35) Three Mile Island accident on March 28, 1978 released a vast amount of radiation.

[mod edit: clipped quoted content, added Required EX tags and Source link]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
For furtrher information to the information above visit www.police-state.net... The above may not be not be 100% fact even though I find the majority of them to be.Regarless I think it brings up some very interesting points.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by trey85]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
S&F interesting.... lot of military references

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
At least you provided sources. If there were a way to negative S&F then I would.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
At least you provided sources. If there were a way to negative S&F then I would.

Likewise.... Keep your opinion to yourself if it has nothing to do with the thread or anything relevant

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So freedom of speech is dead? How come nobody told me? The OP tries to pass of 108 pieces of information as fact. Where's the proof? My reply had EVERYTHING to do with the thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Lots of rhetoric in there posed as "facts". A few things jumped out at me as just dead wrong. All of it, even on the link, is unsupported.

Still, it's interesting, and a decent read. Thanks to the OP.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
A lot of these are just opinions ant not solid facts. Recalculating how much is spent on the military per sec,min,week,month is a bit sad and shows they haven got many points to talk about.

68) Americans work more hours per year than any other western industrial country.
But what about 3rd world countries?

Numbers 3 and 57 are the same

3) On October 20, 1942, the federal government seized the Union Banking Corporation in New York City as a front operation for the Nazis. Prescott Bush and E. Roland Harriman were directors.

57) On October 28, 1942, two corporations managed by Prescott Bush were seized. The Holland-American Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation, both managed by the Bush-Harriman bank, were accused by the US federal government of being front organizations for Nazi Germany.

How about adding the number of lost nuclear bombs? Thats a solid fact for you.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

"So freedom of speech is dead? How come nobody told me? The OP tries to pass of 108 pieces of information as fact. Where's the proof? My reply had EVERYTHING to do with the thread."

Heres your proof
www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by trey85
reply to post by ratcals

So freedom of speech is dead? How come nobody told me? The OP tries to pass of 108 pieces of information as fact. Where's the proof? My reply had EVERYTHING to do with the thread.

Heres your proof
www.cnn.com...

[sarcasm] Well I stand corrected. All 108 of your 'facts' have clearly been proven by that link. Well done.[\sarcasm]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If a few lies are thrown in there, then who knows how many more are.

This anti-government BS takes away credibility of any real claims.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

Well the one you pointed out I believe sure is.Im so sorry to call them all fact where I do believe most of them are . I thought it would be interesting to point them out.Appearently you dont have a clue which ones are fact or not though becuase the only one you brought up you were wrong on.The point of this thread wasent to say look at me Im 100% correct ,It was to see everyones point of views on the above issues.So if you want to be a D*** please attack one of the issues that you can prove not to be fact and not just assume your right without having a clue about the issue.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Actually I didn't single out any one of your108 'facts'. I only implied you provided no proof for your claims. Some of them may very well be true. We just need fact. I could quite easily throw out crap and and pass it off as fact. Pick one and let's debate it. Just one, go ahead, I'll let you pick which one.

Notice I didn't refer to you as a D****. Personal attacks not welcome.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wow, I think I'll be careful next time I bring some light hearted reading to the forum...

A good read, I'll investigate for myself what's true/false and thankyou for sharing.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

I corrected my original post go look .I said they may not be 100% fact but i find most of them to be. I provided a link that discussed most of the issues.Far as calling you a d*** i apologise for it but it came off as you were attacking me.I do welcome you to point out any you find to be false and we will discuss them. I would like to know if any of them are false myself,and we will be sure to point them out for all the following readers.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
don't forget to give a mention to:
these guys:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Apology accepted and I salute you for extending an olive branch. I do apologise if you misconstrued my original reply as an attack on your person. That was not my intention. There is a great deal of crappola presented on this website and the OPs try to pass it off as fact. Perhaps you could wittle your list down to items with information to back them up. Trust me, I truely believe some of them are most likely true, but without proof, they are not true.

Added: Let's examine each one of these claims one at a time. Rationally.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by ratcals]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
S & F, man. This was an interesting read, I'd determin that about 90%, if not more, was true.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
S & F, man. This was an interesting read, I'd determin that about 90%, if not more, was true.

Based on what? Not an attack but wondering why you blindly believe what you read?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by trey85

Hi, trey85 and all.

VERY good list !! B-)

But, number 89 is not true.
See this:
musliminsuffer.wordpress.com...

That was the first BIG lie that made me realize the visciousness/badness/greedyness
of some persons.

Then there are the chemtrails; and the 9/11 inside job, the
Pearl-Harbour of 2001/09/11 to make war accepted by the sleepings,
the same as P-H WAS let done. . .

Blue skies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join