It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Bible Found [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Did a quick search and didn't see it anywhere on ATS. So here it is.

HOUSTON, TX – America’s top secret UFO investigative agency has discovered powerful proof that extraterrestrials believe in God… an alien bible found in a wrecked spaceship! The 132-page, book-like document, printed in symbols representing a mathematical code, is made of an unknown metallic fibre that is impervious to fire or weather and cannot be cut or torn. Its contents are strikingly similar to many elements of the Christian Bible. “The book was found in the wreckage of a UFO discovered at the bottom of the Grand Canyon in the spring of 1994,” said Dr. Henry Leaumont, a California-based astronomer who says he learned of the bible from a former employee of a secret government UFO study centre.

LINK

[edit on 19-8-2009 by deadoralive]

[Mod Edit - All caps in title, apply proper ex tags]

[edit on 19/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Did you just post a world weekly news article?
I believe you did.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Why what is it?
===================================

I see

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well apparently it has the BatBoy seal of approval.... so it has to be true .... right?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA

Ohh another one bites the dust.

Good job World Daily, yet another member has been fooled by your well written and well displayed stories.

Long live that newspaper.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Well apparently it has the BatBoy seal of approval.... so it has to be true .... right?

And nice duct tape "alien" symbols on the spine
Not to mention that the book appears to have as many pages as a "regular" bible, as opposed to 132 as stated in the article. That is too funny!

Just my 2-cents

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
LOL this is awesome! We all make mistakes. But hey look at MIB the movie. The say those trashy magazines actually tell the truth. It's just so outlandish no one believes it...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
lol does anyone else think that the symbols on that book look terribly photoshoped? Btw...as soon as i saw the bat boy symbol I knew to take this with a bucket full of salt.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Um Batboy had his ears trimmed and wears braces... thanks to Weekly World News readers who felt sorry for him and donated

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by deadoralive

That might not be an actual alien bible but the christian bible sure has alot of alien storys in it so I call this one kinda a wash. Hey we all make mistakes and I like this mistake more than the others I've seen posted. Great job OP and keep your ear to the ground and keep looking up.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by kenton1234]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

It's not photo shopped. It's duct tape look very close. Good job whoever did it. And if bat boy says it I have to believe it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm not into all this alien stuff I didn't even read past the first line

I saw it and thought someone here might of been interested.. Oh well we all need a laugh sometimes

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Don't feel bad. I appreciate you bringing the story; you didn't know and brought it in good faith to be discussed. It isn't known by everyone that BB fabricates stories. S&F for your motives.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I did a bit of mathematics on the symbols you can see on the side. And i'm sure it's saying BS.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thanks, I didn't think anything was going to cheer me up today.

duct tape=3$

alien bible=10.00$

braces for bat boy=1500.00$

posting an article from world weekly news on ATS=priceless

don't sweat it mate your heart was in the right place.

edit;funniest line in the post

Did a quick search and didn't see it anywhere on ATS. So here it is.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thanks dude, I appreciate your understanding. It's nice to see I've cheered a few people up today
It was totally worth it lol

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Weekly World News

okay...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Don't feel bad, we all make mistakes. Sometimes there are really good and believable hoaxes. I am sure you will have something real and great to contribute to this forum in the time to come. Thanks for sharing anyways, at least this thread might be able to be of use to show people what site NOT to trust.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
lol star for effort...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I believe that's the CARET drone writing and since that's been said to be a hoax, this obviously goes into the HOAX section or............

top topics

<<   2 >>

join