It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found this in the Saudi Press Agency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Seoul, 28 Shaaban 1430 AH August 19, 2009 WAS Criticized North Korea on military exercises conducted by the United States, jointly with South Korea, describing the exercises as a preparation for nuclear war advocate at the same time, its nuclear program. The agency quoted the South Korean / Yonhap / from the Korean Central News Agency quoted a spokesman for the North and North Korean Foreign Ministry said that the exercise is hiding behind a plan to carry out a threat of aggression to develop a nuclear attack on North Korea. The spokesman added that his country will monitor every step of the Washington and Seoul will take firm action in this regard against any provocation. / / End

LINK

What do you guys make of it?

I've been doing searches with Google Translator,

I'm gonna do some more searches with it to see if I can find anything more interesting.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well, South Korea and the U.S. have been conducting military exercises for years, now. For me, this is just more posturing by North Korea to stir up things as it does from time to time. But, I will surely be waiting for this truth that North Korea claims to be supported with facts.

new topics

join