It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teleporting Coffee Table

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is just one of many strange occurrences I have had in my life.

It was Valentine's Day 2000. I was on a date with this guy who was, well, a very unusual person... I was finding out more and more! We came back from dinner and drinks to my place. As soon as I walked in the door, I saw that my couch was a bit messy. I liked it to be perfect. The blanket and couple throw pillows attracted me to it to go fix them. As I stepped in the door and he behind me, I immediately went to the couch, and saw him go to the back of the apartment to the bedroom.

So I bent over to fix the throw-blanket. It took less than a minute. When I straightened out, I was hedged in by the coffee table! It was a quarter inch behind my calves.
I couldn't believe it. I was being cornered! Hahaha!

Now this coffee table is made out of stone, metal and heavy glass. It's a large square shape. Before I was fixing the couch, it was a foot away from it. After I had fixed it and straightened out, my legs, right up against the couch, and the coffee table right up against my calves left about 6inches from the couch.

I had to push the daerned thing away from me before I could move back out. I couldn't believe it. My first thought ofcourse was my 'friend'. Which wasn't very likely because he wasn't THERE! Hahaa! Nor could he move THAT fast to move the couch and then run all the way back to the bedroom. Hm. Oh, and the floor is wood. So I figured it would be easier to move it over that surface. Not so though. Because I had to push it back and gravity does nothing to make it slip and slide. It was still heavy.

And I'm still left with a mystery. At the same time, I'm getting closer and closer to figuring out what it was all about. (Besides other, even WEIRDER incidents that happened because of him)

Well? Anyone else have a strange situation occur to them that they still can't find an answer to?

[Edited on 5/12/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You let this random person explore the bedroom of your apartment without preconceit? Wow, well, that's all nice and friendly of you but... you should be careful with who you allow to be in your most private chambers when you don't know the person very well. Aside from that...

is this the same guy with the voice box who makes lizard sounds? if it is, then I already gave you a possible answer. People of this variety are quite well-educated in the prowess of the mind, and are keen to use such prowess whenever possible. The table may have been moved via telekinesis.

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I totally agree with your analysis AlnilamOmega.

A while ago I related about someone I knew who got caught up in a nasty occult situation. I later found out that the means used involved acquiring personal items of my friend including obtaining a hair sample from a hair brush.

Recently we both believe another attack was launched. I suspect the culprit became enraged when they discovered their 1st attack failed. We also suspect this 2nd attack was made more hideous than the 1st with so-called safeguards. However, with my assistance, my friend was well prepared this time around. The 2nd attack would have repelled off the nice little protection aid I gave my friend & back-forwarded the consequences of the attack to the perpetrator as is rightful. What goes around comes around. Hehe.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I met him in early October of 1999 and we started dating. Yea, same guy who made that weird, unearthly sound out of his voice box. No, he's not into anything occult. He's Catholic and he frowns on any taboo subjects. And yea, he reads my mind, like no body ever! And I've stopped seeing him since mid-April of this year. He still calls me and tries to see me, but I just don't aswer his calls or the door when I think it's him.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The evil one I spoke of was a personal acquaintance of my friend for 6 years. They often preached the bible, Jesus, God, church etc. in public while practicing satanic ritual in private.

Not to say your guy might be such a deceptive evil person. Just giving an example of my experience.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Maybe you have a magnetic personality *G*
thats a cool experience. I havnt had much when it comes to things moving around on me. In fact, cant think of anything ever moving on me. Unless you count things that just suddenly arnt where you put them. I have had that happen a lot.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Now you can call me crazy but................I would be so far out that front door

I don't come here too often, so if this has been asked of you before, forgive me, but how can you people with these kind of things happening to you not be freaked out?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Maybe you have a magnetic personality *G*
thats a cool experience. I havnt had much when it comes to things moving around on me. In fact, cant think of anything ever moving on me. Unless you count things that just suddenly arnt where you put them. I have had that happen a lot.

Naaa. I don't think it's me. Why? Because ever since I met him that's when all the weird stuff started happening. Hm. Maybe I SHOULD tell the other story that I was wondering if I should or shouldn't. It's the WEIRDEST YET! It's about some cans of beer. It is just the coolest weirdes thing. I don't know. I guess I'll go write my story anyway. I'll have it done in a bit.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am holding back a ton of stories yet. lol

I wouldnt be so quick to say it is someone else causing these things, if you feel really emotional twards this guy, you could very well be using some sort of sub-concious pk. And judging from many of your posts, you seem to be a paranormal magnet, so its a possibility.

Venus, I can only speak for myself here, I used to freak out a lot, a lot of these types of things scared me, but after years of study,experience,inner searching and practice, it changes from fear to excitement and amazement. At some point I might start sharing some of my own experiences, which I know a lot of people will find rather freaky and hard to believe.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Do "things" actually touch you? Can you be physically touched by objects? Now if this coffee table was actually pushed up against her legs.....what was the reason?

Please excuse my ignorance, like I said, I know nothing about this kind of stuff but I am open to learn.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
Do "things" actually touch you? Can you be physically touched by objects? Now if this coffee table was actually pushed up against her legs.....what was the reason?

What are things? you mean spirits? I have been touched many times by spirits. Comes with my area of exploration. I have a very high interest in mediumship. If she was experiencing psychokenisis(sp?) could very well be that like a magnet, she just pulled it to her...I dunno ulimately.

Some things you just cant explain. She doesnt feel that it was her doing it, and my own philosophy is that most times what you feel first as to who or why something happened is most likely the reason. But I always hold open other possibilities too. Thats why I was suggesting pk.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I am holding back a ton of stories yet. lol

I wouldnt be so quick to say it is someone else causing these things, if you feel really emotional twards this guy, you could very well be using some sort of sub-concious...

I use to wonder about that absolutely. I have to say though, that nothing ever happened like that before and I gave it time to try and figure out. I really know it has something to do with him. I had met a lot of friends in my life. But I had never met friends like his. they are all very unique and not the usual type of people. But it's really hard to tell at first. They hide just as well as he does. It takes a while of being around them to begin to understand they are different.

And yea! It freaked me out! So many strange things just started happening after I met him. And I was use to spiritual things. I didn't know that there were human beings in the physical world that could have so many spiritual phenomena occur about them. So it was new ground for me.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

Please excuse my ignorance, like I said, I know nothing about this kind of stuff but I am open to learn.

Hahaha! I was wondering the same thing! What the heck? was that coffe table doing behind me. I thought it was the spirit world that I'm use to. But it never happened on a physical level like this before. It only started on the physical level when he came into my life. I gave it awhile and found some time later when he was over again, the knives on my dining room table. I started to make the connection to him.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I believe I had some sub-con pk. It only happens when I am dazed, hence falling asleep or doing labor that centers the mind. Such as putting items away without thinking. Sometimes an item will zip of the center of the table. I was taking a shower one time and I was laying down in a big tub. Closed my eyes and just relaxed/meditated. Now the brush which is usually on the other side of the tub up 3 feet fell behind my back. Could have just been heightened imagination because I didn't look around for the brush when I went in

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well maybe he has a very active guide...LOL Playful type. Some people are like that. I know when I first started to hang around with some people who were very very ummm....intune, there were some physical things that would occure at just the right moment. Knocks on the walls, rattling picture frames etc. Although these things were my own guides ve3rifying to me that they were indeed there, but were also letting me know that what I was hearing from this one person in particular should be paid attention to. Thats as far as any physical went besides feeling touches and once being turned on my side. These are other stories though, and could be threads unto themselves

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well maybe he has a very active guide...LOL Playful type. Some people are like that. I know when I first started to hang around with some people who were very very ummm....intune, there were some physical things that would occure at just the right moment. Knocks on the walls, rattling picture frames etc. Although these things were my own guides ve3rifying to me that they were indeed there, but were also letting me know that what I was hearing from this one person in particular should be paid attention to. Thats as far as any physical went besides feeling touches and once being turned on my side. These are other stories though, and could be threads unto themselves

So lets hear them Darkblade71. I too have had many other experiences. With the walls making weird scratching noises like some creature was all over the wall. I want to hear some of your experiences! Start a thread! Because some of the things you've experienced, some of us have too. Let's hear it come on!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm still trying to get a feel for the crowd here before I start posting some of the wild stuff. After all, I am only 3 days old on this site. LOL I might post something though rather soon. Everyone seems rather friendly so far

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was just told by one of the mods that there are a lot of people here who take this type of stuff very seriously and are easily offended. I think you should post your stories too. I am very interested in hearing about these phenominoms(sp?). We won't let anyone jump you!!

The coffee table thing would have sent me over the edge. How can you continue to stay in a place after this stuff happens? I remember the Amityville Horror book/movie. If my house ever told me to leave....I WOULD FREAKIN LEAVE....wouldn't have to tell me twice
You all are much braver then I will ever be

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Darkblade71 I know what you mean too. I figured though that if I don't tell anyone now, then when? And this is the right place for me. I like the environment. I like the good and the bad about it here, because we are not one dimensional beings. We are alot more than that. And I kind of like to hear other peoples wicked stuff too because nothing is all good or all evil. There is a balance. We all should cherish that about ourselves. And accept it. And then use it to express ourselves and our lives.

Venus I don't live in that place anymore. I moved from there back in 2001.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
friendly us, we're not friendly
just messing with ja

just post we've all experenced something paranormal

top topics

<<   2 >>

join