It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy’s Secret Plan for Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Interesting article I found which suggests that France has a plan for mandatory vaccination, it also goes on to describe the WHO plans for the militarisation of public health.

My take, who does this vaccine benefit the most? Not the patients, the chemicals that are in it are more dangerous than swine flu itself.

The ones who benefit the most from this are the big Pharmacueticals (Baxter, GlaxoSmithKline ect), what better way to increase their profits than to scare people into wanting a new drug by creating a false flag with swine flu. When people begin to suffer vaccine side effects they can produce even more drugs to fight them.

Plus more power for the WHO whose name is rather a parody of its real intentions.

Have a Read

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Engdahl is usually a good read. His article The WTO and the Politics of GMO really woke me up to the take over of the world food supply.

The more I read about the vaccines the more the whole situation stinks of corruption. I have worked a bit in the FDA regulated drug field. There is no way a bioweapon could be shipped "accidentally" instead of a regular vaccine, at least in the USA. I would believe a similar quality/safety system is in place elsewhere.

In the USA the LABELS are kept under lock and key and TWO people (two signatures) have to count and sign them out before they are released to the production line. That is just one example of the type of safe guard that should be in place. All materials are weighed by one person and a second person checks the label, checks the recipe and checks the weight and then signs off. We even did this in the pilot lab for experimental batches. Since you can get fired or go to jail we CHECKED the stuff, at least where I worked. That is why I find this whole think suspecious.....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chilled Zen

Well that should be interesting...because if there ever was a people who know how to protest it's the French.
So let's hope they have realised it's not safe to take.
They will have the whole country in gridlock within hours if they don't want to take it.

new topics

join