It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish paper's organ harvesting article draws Israeli outrageStory Highlights

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastupungen
Well this is probably too late to make any impact om this story here on ATS. But I would like everyone who reads this to know that the newspaper who published this story, Aftonbladet, is NOT!!! NOT ANYWHERE NEAR!!! a credible newspaper. I live in Sweden and read that paper some times. But I can very rarely take that newspaper seriously. It is common knowledge in Sweden that the newspaper Aftonbladet makes ut stories and has some really horrible pieces of journalism

So please! While Aftonbladet has every right to publish this story it is MOST PROBABLY BS.

Since the original book published in 2001 about the same issue by the same reporter it´s probably not...
And I´m sorry to say that a countryman who calls him self Bastupungen(Swe)which is translated to The Sauna bollock i myself don´t give much credit!

Originally posted by bastupungen

Sweden is actually a neutral country when it comes to military battle. Well at least on paper it is supposed to be. Sweden has been neutral through att the battles in Europe for hundreds of years.

We have forces in Afghanistan right now. But I think thats some joint effort where we don't really have much there

Sweden ended it´s neutrality with the membership in the EU in 1992 or perhaps you where sleeping true it?

Do your homework before you open your mouth!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well it could be racism if the article tars a government or whole country for the actions of a few criminals.

Years ago when I lived in Europe I would use this to my advantage. Whenever a native wanted to talk and I didn't I would I would ask what city they were from. They would tell me and ask me where I was from. I would say "Chicago". Without exception, they would [think gangsters and] make some excuse to leave.

The Race card is such a silly card. I was in the super market this evening and watched a 60 year old woman Jewish doctor from the neighborhood telling a 60 year old black woman who works at the checkout counter as a cashier what it is black people say and don't say as 'black' lingo.

I go to the market sometimes 2 to 3 times a day so I am on friendly first name terms with both women.

I have to tell you that was some hysterical stuff.

Watching a black woman respond to a Jewish woman telling her what is appropriate slang for a black woman and isn't and the black woman defending her right to use slang of her choice and the fact that she is using it makes it black enough was just...priceless.

You show me someone who isn't a racist to some degree and I will show you a stone cold liar!

Using racism to hide a few criminals and shield them from investigation and prosecution is racist all by itself Charlie!

You know not everyone cares about or wants to be politically correct.

It's not the same thing as being honest.

It's not the same thing as always being correct.

The funny thing is the black woman was a bit offended by the comments by the Jewish lady, but in her normal very good natured jovial way.

The Jewish lady was actually offended that the black lady was rejecting her notions of what a black lady should talk like and what kind of verbage she should use.

Me I got to laugh my butt off because well, I am not politically correct!

There is no denying it was funny though! How could it be incorrect to laugh at such an exchange?

Charley do us all a favor and grow up one day soon!

Thanks bro!

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join