It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish paper's organ harvesting article draws Israeli outrageStory Highlights

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

When if ever will Israel stop playing the race card and understand that International norms are something every legitimate nation has to responsibly deal with.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Well, the race card seems to work pretty well for Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder and Barack Obama. So I guess they figured...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Approximately 90% of Jews in Israel are Ashkenazi Jews of whom most came from Eastern Europe and were transported/financed by Rothschild. Any educated Israeli Sephardic Rabbi will confirm this to be true.

Rothschild, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan and others have been using Israeli banks as a primary means to launder money to and through these banks for many types of black operations, to pay for US lobbyists, siphon money to private trusts/holding companies etc. and all at taxpayer expense. This should deeply anger any American who has been extorted of funds 'without' their knowledge.

All US politicians and lobbyists of whom carry dual citizenship and travel on an Israeli passport should be investigated immediately and should NOT be allowed to travel with an Israeli passport to hide their 'activities'. Travelling under a foreign passport is a clear violation to the US Constitution though for some 'reason' dual Israeli/American politicians are the ONLY ones allowed to do this. Why? It is time for some Answers. This includes Rahm Emmanuel.

American politicians have always shown bias towards Israel and never seem to investigate multiple cases of money laundering, organ laundering, fraud, sabotage, false flag ops, black ops, espionage, treason etc.

Many dual Israeli American citizens hold the most powerful and influential positions within the Pentagon, DoD, Senate, House of Reps, etc. Ask yourself why and how and then......ask yourself again until you know the answers for yourself.

Treatment of the Palestinians have been horrific as well as the confiscation of their lands and control of their politics/economics etc. while the US media, owned and operated by zionist banksters, continue to turn a blind eye to Truth and consistently defend Israel's crimes against humanity.

Israel owns and operates most of the US intelligence agencies as well !!! They even created the software our banks and intelligence agencies have used since inception and currently control our intelligence today. This is why our politicians fear Israel so much. They control our intelligence agencies/operations and are Protected by the international banksters for the role they play in money laundering billions/trillions through banks such as the Union Bank of which is currently being investigated in Switzerland.

Israelis should be outraged at what goes on in their own country. I'm outraged at how much influence Israel has had on American politics in the past and present. This needs to End ASAP. The Likud party in Israel are the worst kind of zionist criminals the world has ever known.

If the Isrealis are to survive, they would be wise to stop referring to the Talmudic passage, written by a biased 'wise' man that tells them they are the 'chosen ones'. When you isolate yourselves from your fellow Brethren, you truly Isolate yourselves.

Wake up Isreal and clean up your own backyard. Americans are starting to wake up to your agendas and this should be a clear warning as to where you just may be 'Chosen' to go in your End.

The timeline they Don't want you to know. Very important reading for everyone. Click here.

Mossad motto; "By way of Deception, though shalt do war". Click here for insider account.

Gooooogle on folks.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I AM SWEDISH!

And I´ve read the story in Swedish media, heck it´s even on the TV news!

It´s a big story he dug up and since Israel has nothing else to go on they just try the old fashion "-Oh see how difficult we´ve had it through the years"" kindergartenstyle.

And those who try to debunk Donald Boström is far out on deep water!
The evening paper Aftonbladet would most definately not print an article of this seriousness if it weren´t fundamentally anchored in reality, Swedish newspapers simply work that way here!

Investigating journalists like Donald Boström plain and simply don´t risk two decades of his career based om loose assumptions.

If he insinuates this matter I can assure you that the editors have very THOROUGHLY gone through the material.

Theres a great differnce between gossip and investigative journalism!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danang71

When if ever will Israel stop playing the race card and understand that International norms are something every legitimate nation has to responsibly deal with.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Well, the race card seems to work pretty well for Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder and Barack Obama. So I guess they figured...

Actually Benjamin Netanyau played the race card exceptionally in domestic Israeli politics years ago as a dark skinned Semite in a predominantly arian dominated Knessett and Prime Minister politics.

This human organ trafficking though is really going on. Whether they are really organs being sold by poor Israelis or ones harvested through murder of Palestinians remains to be seen.

It is a bit circumpsect though that a Palestinian could be detained one day dropped off dead by Israeli authorities a few days later and after dying in Israeli custody from Israeli violence the Israelis felt a need to conduct a full invasive autopsy?

I would love to know how that works.

Doc what you doing?

Oh doing an autopsy on this prisoner.

Why I shot him point blank in the middle of the forehead isn't it obvious how he died?

Oh ha, ha, don't be so silly, he likely died of natural causes and you only shot him once dead for failure to respond to an order. My autopsy will no doubt prove that!

Oh OK doc!

Why are you taking out his organs?

Oh to weigh them!

Why are you packing them in dry ice to weigh them?

Oh so they don't get all mushy! I hate that.

Ahhhh ok.

Why do you put them in that Fed Ex Box though?

Oh so someone doesn't stumble by and think they are for grilling!

Oh yeah that makes sense doc!

Why is the Fed Ex guy standing outside the door?

Is he?

Yeah...

Oh your captain called I forgot to tell you he needs to see you right away!

Thanks doc right on it!

No thank you!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I would give you a thousand stars if I could for your post.

I am so against dual citizens of any kind working in American government.

You are an American with allegiances first and foremost to America or you aren't.

This letting dual Israel/U.S. citizens like Rahm Emannuel (White House Cheif of Staff) and Michael Chertoff (Former Homeland Security Secretary) hold positions in U.S. Government is just nuts considering Israel has more known spies working in the U.S. than China or Russia combined.

We need to stop falling for the Zionist propoganda!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

He is reputed to be a highly respected Journalist with an excellent reputation and years on the Middle East beat.

I don't think he is making this up just to sell newspapers and I don't think he is just a victim of so called "Palestinian manipulation" either.

I think there is something to this story and the world owes this reporter thanks for having the fortitude and conviction to whether the "he's a racist and an anti-semite" storm Israel is all ready throwing at him.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast

There has to be demonstrably independent investigation of this entire network of murder-for-profit, regardless of who is responsible. And of course, execution of those involved would be the only possible sentence acceptable to the watching world.

Nah, I've had enough of gore. Just throw them in jail for life.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I really hope this is untrue, but I long ago came to the conclusion that no matter how sick something we can imagine is, if it'll make money, chances are someone's doing it.
In this case we already know that there is a black market for illegally obtained organs, so it seems to me highly likely that in @least some instances, this has happened.
I'd bet that it goes on in any long conflict, not just Palastine, where the unscrupulous filth who do such things have time to get their operation set up.
There's zero chance of an impartial investigation tho. Israel couldn't stand that kind of bad press & the USA needs Israel as a potential base of operations in the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Since the reptiloids took over isreal's elite, who's to say there not just stocking up on snacks?

Lizard #1 : Did we get the new supply of crunchy human parts in the mail yet?::drools::
Lizard 2: We sure did..mmmmm..human livers..
Lizard #3: Yep you know the old saying.. "they are crunch and good with katsup"..

All 3 lizards cackle...

Don't believe everything you read folks.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Call it coincidence or play twilight zone music, but when I returned after a few hours away from the forum, I looked for this thread, in order to post a little something I'd been thinking about

And I couldn't find it !

So I went looking for it

Went as far back as Page 4, I think

And out there in the back pages I saw a thread title

Read it, kept it in mind, then went looking for this thread again

and sure enough, it was here on Page One (it must have jumped due to a new post while I was looking for it or something)

Ok. So what's this about ?

Well, while I was away, I began to wonder about those occasional medical reports and articles in magazines about organ transplants.

You know .. the claims that the recipient begins taking on the characteristics of the donor. And I was wondering how that might apply in the case of an Israeli walking around with a Palestinian organ in his body.

So what was the thread I noted on Page 3 or 4, while I was looking for this thread ?

Of course -- you've guessed it. The thread asks if you've ever had an organ transplant and if so, have you noticed anything unusual. Synchronistic, huh ?

And it's a new thread .. started today sometime. Only has a few replies so far.

I'll have to go back and see how long the thread's been up and try to calculate (allowing for US time as compared to Oz time) if the OP put it up around the same time I was thinking of the same thing.

Meanwhile, it's interesting to speculate, isn't it, about the possible unknown effects of having inside you the organ of someone you've treated so disgustingly ?

(edited to say that I checked and it's coincidence only .. the thread was started several hours earlier than my thinking of the same topic)

[edit on 19-8-2009 by St Vaast]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Just seems like a childish and unprofessional response, which is not surprising coming from a bully with attack dogs throughout the world--anti defamation league, jewish defense league, aipac, online warfare forces, etc. These are the slanderers.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The one thing that never ceases to amaze me is the levels of deflection, naivete, and outright hypocrisy that come out in these israel threads. As if israel can do no wrong. Hmm. Pseudo-theocratical government with deep links to the U.S. and all the shared black projects and shared technology... Nah, they couldn't possibly have anything to hide. Religion has nothing to do with it, there are evil people and evil governments everywhere. To pretend that a nation or government is immune to criticism because of a religious affiliation is just silly. Silly and more than a little disturbing.

Chrono

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Wait - wait wait - the Isreali's ROUTINELY AUTOPSY their enemies war dead?

Why? That's just ....gross.

I shot him, then I sawed him up and removed his brain? That'll teach the SOB?

WTH

They need to investigate that further - that's a very serious allegation.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I read this article early today, darn I should have posted it...

You know, I HAVE NEVER BEEN AN ANTI-SEMITE. EVER.
But I find it very disturbing how Jews more so than any other ethnic/religious minority have the ability to go on the offensive against anyone who ever questions them.

It's almost absurd how little it takes for Jews to label anyone as racist.
Jews have/do experience(d) legitimate racism, but they dilute the horror of the real racists by throwing honest, questioning people into that group too.
Any question of Jewish policy, actions, etc. is outright labeled as racist?
WTF?!
Again, I'm not an anti-semite but I think Israel/Judaism current policy of attacking anyone who questions them is highly misguided (though darned effective).

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
S&F, I've been following the Israeli organ scandal for quite a while now. It is absolutely disgusting.

The most shocking revelations for me were them using Palestinians Children's organs.

All in all, these NWO dark entities time is coming. There is karmic Justice on the way from the Cosmos; it doesn't forgive, or forget.

I think there is a book of life, and a book of death. I KNOW many People in this World have chosen the latter through their greed, and cruelty. Cosmos Fire, and Brimstone is coming.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

It is a very shocking and disturbing story Sanchoearlyjones. One that truly needs investigated. Makes you sure wonder doesn't it?

How long might it be until our own proposed government health care starts mining organs?

Tis shocking! What people will do just to earn a dollar or cheat the grim reaper!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
ElectricUniverse punched some pretty huge holes in the story last night in:

This thread

and

This thread

At this point, I'm seriously doubting the veracity of the claims made by the Swedish paper.

TA

Did you say electricUniverse - aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa h ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh - thats brilliant - too funny - comedy gold right there. Someone actual reads electricUniverse - wait, someone actually listened to electricUniverse, no even more funny - used electricUNiverse as some sort of evidence to back something up - wow - all i can say - is wow. How long have you been with us on planet earth ?

But back on course - israel is the number one global recipient of organs from the illegal black market - fact.

Here are but a handful of article corroborating the reality :

en.epochtimes.com...

microdot.gnn.tv...

more Israelis

news.bbc.co.uk...

More Israelis
www.newser.com...

More Israelis
www.highbeam.com...

www.fourwinds10.com...
findarticles.com...

Some background on why Israel is a hotbed of transplants
www.esot.org...

And here is a video of some Jews being detained in the US as part of the global cartel

vodpod.com...

Goes back decades
www.voicesofpalestine.org...

Ok - so we can see Israel is a the heart of illegal global organ cartel -and that this story clearly has legitimate legs - but once again - if electricUniverse says otherwise -aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaa

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Israel is spewing anti-Scandinavian slander

allegations of the Swiss Journalist

Swede not Swiss that is from Switzerland!

I dont really get it. If it says China or Somalia have organ harvesting ring, disgusting! But if Israel, oh couldnt ever happen... but would they even take an Arab organ..? Maybe it is for scientific study... in the west we used to buy medical skeletons and organs from INDIANS! And they would sign a paper beforre they died because they were poor!

And I searched for it on Aftenposten but nothing came up!

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
Since the reptiloids took over isreal's elite, who's to say there not just stocking up on snacks?
Don't believe everything you read folks.

Starting with that..?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It’s always wise to remember, “you play, you pay!”

As far as “Universal Laws” are concerned …. “freewill with regard to individual experience is inviolate.”

Handbook of the New Paradigm (section three)
www.cco.net...

For sobering insight into the “laws of karma,” one may want to refer to a few passages out of Allan Kardec’s book.

“Heaven and Hell – Divine Justice Vindicated in the Plurality of Existences”
www.geae.inf.br...

Peace on Earth! ... once all "religions" fall silent.

"God" is an untruth ... and so is "Satan."

Now please, relax and enjoy some timeless music …

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
wait wait isn't Sweden a neutral country?... Maybe someone should remind them if they are going to write stories about other countries it kind of disqualifies them of that?

Sorry I'm a common sense kind of guy, if you don't want problems from the world you should probably STFU. Otherwise step up to the plate with your army first, when confronting what you feel is wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join