It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats is Nasa Hiding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Great little documentary on Never a Straight Answer ... ohh i Mean NASA: Is NASA sharing everything they know about UFOs? This documentary uses footage from missions into space to prove that there are aliens and our government has had this evidence for years without sharing it with the public. Written Produced & Narrated by: Jeff Challender

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
They are not hiding anything

After all if they were, you wouldn't have any video to present

They are just not explaining it

Beside they are 'critters' not alien spaceships

Oh yeah? Prove me wrong then

[edit on 19-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I never once believed that the best picture Nasa can get from their cameras was wrost than what people used to get on their televisions decades ago. I do believe their hiding something. Im not to sure about aliens though. Weapons of mass destruction.. Maybe

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

They are not hiding anything

Really..? What about the technology we have gained from these 'critters'..?

I still have to plug the toaster in and fuel the auto...they have definitely hid something.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalfallacy
Really..? What about the technology we have gained from these 'critters'..?

The 'critters' do not have technology they are simply lifeforms that have always been here and one day soon people will understand that and then 50% or more UFO's will be explained... They are harmless, but curios... and can zip around like lightning bolts

The recovered crashed and other vehicles have nothing to do with NASA... even Edgar Mitchell repeats that over and over. Show me where NASA was at Roswell.

You cannot just lump everything under NASA... they are not the ones who control things

Did you know that the people who are in charge of deciding which company gets what technology, the NTTC (National Technology Transfer Center) is operated by the Jesuits?

www.nttc.edu...
©2009 National Technology Transfer Center, Wheeling Jesuit University

NASA even gives millions to support programs at Wheeling Jesuit U

NASA-sponsored Classroom of the Future opened on the campus of Wheeling Jesuit University in 1990
www.nasawatch.com...

So don't be so ready to think you know what is going on

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

the NTTC (National Technology Transfer Center) is operated by the Jesuits?

No...thanks for the homework assignment.

NASA even gives millions to support programs at Wheeling Jesuit U

We are back to square 1...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The recovered crashed and other vehicles have nothing to do with NASA...

Uh oh........Not so fast my friend.

NASA personal were reportedly seen in the area immediately following the crash in Kecksburg, PA in 1965. They also had three boxes of documents, which they "lost" two of them and only provided 38 pages of crap via the FOIA recently.

In 2003, the Sci Fi Channel sponsored a scientific study of the area and related records by the Coalition for Freedom of Information. The most significant finding of the scientific team was tree damage dating to around 1965 at the site where some eyewitnesses said they saw the object. This provided physical evidence that something had possibly landed in the woods there at the time, which would contradict the military's official story. (However, one of the scientists instead suggested ice damage to the trees.) Further, no significant soil disturbance was found. This might support a controlled soft landing and rule out other proposed crashed objects such as a meteorite or other large object passively striking the ground, which would have created a large crater and extensive damage. The segment also aired claims of an eyewitness who heard a loud, horrific scream as armed soldiers approached the object.[7]

There was also a push for NASA to release pertinent documents on the subject. Some 40 pages of these documents were released on November 1, 2003, but were unrevealing. However, there are Air Force Project Blue Book documents indicating that a three-man team was sent from an Air Force radar-installation near Pittsburgh to investigate the Kecksburg crash. They reported back to Blue Book that nothing was found.

[edit] 2005: NASA changes story to "Russian satellite"
In December 2005, just before the 40th anniversary of the Kecksburg crash, NASA released a statement to the effect that they had examined metallic fragments from the object and now claimed it was from a re-entering "Russian satellite". The spokesman further claimed that the related records had been misplaced. According to an Associated Press story:

The object appeared to be a Russian satellite that re-entered the atmosphere and broke up. NASA experts studied fragments from the object, but records of what they found were lost in the 1990s.
As a rule, we don't track UFOs. What we could do, and what we apparently did as experts in spacecraft in the 1960s, was to take a look at whatever it was and give our expert opinion," Steitz said. "We did that, we boxed (the case) up and that was the end of it. Unfortunately, the documents supporting those findings were misplaced.

—Steitz, [8][9][10]
This new explanation from NASA contradicts the official Air Force explanation in 1965 of the fireball being from a meteor and of nothing being found.

Furthermore, the claim contradicts what journalist Leslie Kean was told in 2003 by Nicholas L. Johnson, NASA's chief scientist for orbital debris. As part of the new Sci Fi investigation, Kean had Johnson recheck orbital paths of all known satellites and other records from the period in 1965. Johnson told Kean that orbital mechanics made it absolutely impossible for any part of the Cosmos 96 Venus probe to account for either the fireball or any object at Kecksburg. Johnson also stated there were no other man-made satellites or other objects that re-entered the atmosphere on that day.

Thus, this raises the question as to what "Russian satellite" could account for the debris that NASA now admits they examined. Furthermore, Kean and others deem it highly questionable that NASA could actually lose such records. In December 2005, a lawsuit was filed to get NASA to search more diligently for the alleged lost records.

On October 26, 2007, NASA agreed to search for those records after being ordered by the court.[11][12] The judge, who had tried to move NASA along for more than 3 years, angrily referred to NASA's previous search efforts as a "ball of yarn" that never fully answered the request, adding, "I can sense the plaintiff's frustration because I'm frustrated."[13]

During the hearing, Steve McConnell, NASA's public liaison officer, admitted two boxes of papers from the time of the Kecksburg incident were missing. Stan Gordon, principal investigator of the Kecksburg incident for several decades, stated "I have no doubt the government knows a lot more about this than it has revealed to the public."[14]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01

Great little documentary on Never a Straight Answer ... ohh i Mean NASA: Is NASA sharing everything they know about UFOs?

The guy who made this video isn't the brightest light bulb on the Christmas tree.

He shows a picture getting darker and darker and darker as apparently the astronaut's orbit takes them into the earth's shadow, and says "We've got a perfectly clear picture here until they turn on the snow". No it's NOT perfectly clear, it's DARK! They turn on some kind of amplifier in the camera's circuitry so which does add some "snow" but it also brightens up the subject matter so you can see better. If they left it dark people would complain they are transmitting a dark picture, why don't they lighten it up? That's what they are doing when they flip the switch.

When McKinnon said he "hacked" (and I use the term loosely) into NASA and found evidence of photos before and after editing, the only thing that came to mind was if NASA accidentally photographed a secret spy satellite or something classified like that, they would be asked by TPTB to edit that out (or not release that photo). So I believe that NASA could be hiding some things like that but not of their own choice but by orders from the agency that operates the secret satellites. (Which could also be the case with the Kecksburg incident).

Other than that, I don't think NASA is hiding much of anything. I mean we've got all these "creature" videos they gave us, what more do you want? (Unless you think they are videos of ice and debris like I do).

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Oh yeah forgot about that one... 1965

Probably one of their lunar test vehicles got away

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
whos buying all the gold? are they using it to build things in space? why is gold worth so much....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
now that simple rockets can launch satelites into space, you guys should get up the funding to put us all to work exploring space

i've got a few ship designs myself, could do a lot of uav work too like on mars and the moon

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
myself and my 16 year old brother have an engine design for you. lets collaborate(24btw). mybe we can create something fun.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

God,NASA is hiding everything even the landing on the Moon they had covered up something.The US government is hiding aliens so there won`t be any "Panic" or chaos.Thats why when someone is trying to speak out loud to the public about UFOs most likely NASA or the US government will shut them up somehow.NASA is also hiding communications to aliens and more...but i heard the will release info in 2020 about some of NASA`s (and the US governments) X-files.All we have to do is wait

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugen1005(and the US governments) X-files.All we have to do is wait

Where you been hiding?

Disclosure NSA Style
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join