It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King, Abducted by Aliens (tonight 9pm est)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Really?
I'm just extremely relieved LK isn't talking about Michael Jackson for once!
Sheeesh!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Larry King is a deal with the devil. He's not rude or an alien, he's old and he doesn't really care about much more than knocking one back and kissing the cutest blond at the party. He's 1960s rat pack loving Madman King--if you want to talk to the common person it's Oprah and she doesn't seem to take an interest.

Go after Bill Maher and bring your intellectual A-game, he'll go to bat for you if you can convince him. He likes the rebel intellectuals. He'll have more pull over the next 10 years than Larry King. Young people see King as a farce, and Maher as a guy, who may be a little out there, but at least can present his side of the argument intelligently.

Put Larry King in a dark forest with UFOs and his city slicking smile won't last long. He's not who you want to trust with this stuff--he'll pull the rug out from under you because he can't stay focused.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
Go after Bill Maher and bring your intellectual A-game, he'll go to bat for you if you can convince him. He likes the rebel intellectuals. He'll have more pull over the next 10 years than Larry King. Young people see King as a farce, and Maher as a guy, who may be a little out there, but at least can present his side of the argument intelligently.

Maher should have Dolan or someone on his show.

However, he's been quite clear in the past he doesn't "believe in conspiracy theories". You'd have to have the time to really show him the evidence, or he's just make a joke out of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
This is interesting, although I have to admit I stopped watching after the first intro... LK bursting into "unprofessional" laughter...

I agree. I didn't like the way he laughed during Nick Pope's introduction, I don't think he was laughing at the guy's credentials but it almost came across that way. And he could have at least apologized to Pope which I didn't hear him do.

I think he might have been laughing at how long the list was of credentials that Fox gave him to read. He said "by the time we get through this, we'll be out of program" and that's when he started chuckling. Actually that is a humorous thought if you spent the whole time reading the guy's credentials and there's no time left for any Q&A.

I watched the rest of it anyway, and you didn't miss much, except that Seth Shostack said he was open to SETI and UFO researchers reaching out to each other since they're looking for the same thing but with different methods. He even said he's sort of a part time UFO investigator because of all the UFO e-mail he gets, I never saw THAT coming! "Its worth investigating" he said. I've never seen that side of him before, I think that's different from his past rhetoric, so that was interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Hah, I thought he was laughing because of Jame's fox goofy looking face when he smiles.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I think it's just a matter of time because things seem to be closer and closer to finding overwhelming evidence of the existence. I'm fascinated by the subject and wish there was classes at Uni other then pursuing my stupid commerce certificate, that dealt with the issue and to study it. I've recently been looking for good sites and just joined this one after have my own sighting this winter. It was in the blue mountains this winter while on holiday. Look forward to the posts from others down here if any that have seen em.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join