It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King, Abducted by Aliens (tonight 9pm est)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
JIt's a 3-subject show! So the last 15-20 minutes will be about alien abductions.

James Fox is indeed one of the guests.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Its on... doesn't seem like larry king takes aliens very seriously... so far

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'll just watch this on the internet when somebody uploads it.
Is it worth the watch so far?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OMG....im watchinh Larry King now and he is laughing at the situation and at the guys doing there work their research that is. he is a horrible person no respect..He is still laughing. What a A*hole that is all i have to say about this!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
just started.. well see, talking about UK UFO files

Crazyturk I completely agree... Larry King not showing to much respect but intersting so far

It kind of seems with everything on the news lately and everything... that governments of the world are slowly beginning the disclosure process..?

Haha the skeptic got smoked too... lol he couldn't explain what he thought they were either... just "ambiguous phenomenon"

[edit on 19-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
yes i think we are on a brink of KNOW...i hope it is soon..alot of info is being leaked also..we are seeing alot more ufo related things on tv..i am actually enjoying seeing things like this being put out for us to finally know that answer..Are we alone?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
yes i think we are on a brink of KNOW...i hope it is soon..alot of info is being leaked also..we are seeing alot more ufo related things on tv..i am actually enjoying seeing things like this being put out for us to finally know that answer..Are we alone?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Seth's last comment after James pressed him was -"There are a lot of unexplained murders in L.A........blah blah blah"

Yes Seth, but we all know the murders were commited by HUMANS.

15 minutes. What a shame.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
James Fox seemed somewhat nervous or something, I did not like the UFOs over the cows intro either. Also some of the images they were showing have been debunked, I noticed they quickly got rid of the Ontario, Canada "UFO landing" video when they were showing different videos, which turned out to be a pick-up truck with lights. Other than that I think it was a decent interview, however it was hard for the ufologist to be able to directly answer the "why" question regarding lack of evidence and a potential government cover-up, of course we all know the leading theories, but I agree that to state those in that interview would not be so great, with the lack of interview time for proper discussion, as well evidence. Other than that everyone agrees there is something going on. It is a good step, Dr. Shotak was much more open than I thought he would be as well. But in the end it is the constant "we don't know" conclusion, which is why I feel there needs to be another official (this time international) Blue Book-like investigation. One more thing, that interview should have been the whole show, the topic is just way to detailed and serious for a 20 minute segment. Also, where was the talk of abductions? I tuned in kind of late (at about 8:45) did I miss it?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Seth's last comment after James pressed him was -"There are a lot of unexplained murders in L.A........blah blah blah"

Heh, I liked that. Should have said to him "Yes, and we know murderers exist too."

JK, There was no talk of abductions.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No nothing on abductions, you saw most of it... it started around 10:40 est

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Bleh that was stupid... and only 15 minutes? Wtf? Why even bother?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

[edit on 20-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I honestly think that Larry himself is affiliated with Aliens
maybe is one.
how long has he been on the media scene?
200 years this December?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I just want to say that I love your avatar. If only this creature could abduct me, sigh

I think Larry is getting more and more obsessed with UFO's. Too bad his UFO shows always become a fight between the pro's and the likes of Sherman (right spelling?) and the guy with the very thick glasses.

I guess the Cosby show they are going to air instead is more in tune with what is going on now. Or they just needed something to replace the UFO show because it is too interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is interesting, although I have to admit I stopped watching after the first intro... LK bursting into "unprofessional" laughter...

First, LK has form for adhering to the "official" line. I saw his interview of Governor Connolly's widow, and when it came to discussing the actual assassination, he coached her through the whole thing, even blatantly leading her into saying there were only 3 shots.

Now this could be him just being a skeptic, or (more likely), he's following an agenda. This would appear to be a piece of evidence in the "no" pile when it comes to impending disclosure. Or it could be a rearguard fight by one faction.

Or it could be just LK being a moron.

And I'm not a fan of the shapeshifting theory, but, I do have to say that as ol' Lar gets older he does look more and more like some sort of lizard. I don't regard that as a piece of evidence, but it's certainly an unfortunate resemblance.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by rich23]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by LiquidLight

The show has been cancled in favor of a "Cosby for education" piece.(see THIS post)

Cosby.....what the hell?

I thought he was only on TV to promote pudding

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I also didnt like some of the connections they were making,

Ie,

Murderers and Aliens
WTF?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Did James Fox say something about his film "I know what I saw" premiering on the History Channel? If so, did he give a date?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
Did James Fox say something about his film "I know what I saw" premiering on the History Channel? If so, did he give a date?

I think he said October 5th...

2 lines...

and even a 3rd...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join