It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King, Abducted by Aliens (tonight 9pm est)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Oh okay..........That was an intelligent response that obviously shows you know nothing about ufology and/or do not care anyways.

If you do not care for this topic there are many others on ATS and throughout the world, so why did you waste your time typing up a post to all of us in this "lunatic fringe science that does not belong anywhere"? Troll much?

So basically when someone goes against your beliefs they are trolls...
. The lunatic fringe is ruining the field of ufology and like many others out there want an answer and are not going to get as long as we allow this junk to be a part of it. Seriouis researchers should stay away from this part of it if they are are to be taken seriously. I have sen UFO's but I do not believe they are aliens, black ops are the most reasonable answer.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yea, that is why I edited my post, as I realized you were just talking about one side of ufology, not all of us. Your post came off a little generalizing in my opinion, but my mistake, so I apologize.

[edit on 8/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Anyone who will be able to do a youtube upload of the show will be greatly apreciated. If no one does but you still find an upload please give me a whistle. I would be interested to see what they will show and talk about.
Its a famous show after all.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks for the apology.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No problem, sometimes online it is hard to understand the context in which certain words are used. I thought you were calling EVERYONE in ufology a lunatic fringe....
Which you were not.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

We would, except the show was canceled.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The ONLY reason they originally decided to do another ufo show was because of District 9 being the number one movie, and they were capitalizing on the buzz surrounding it. Same reason ABC aired their special last night. That thing had been in the can for months. They were just waiting for the right time to air it. Even though it was utter crap.

Why it was cancelled is beyond me though.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Nick Pope spoke with the Larry King Live producers and they told him the Alien Abduction show is going to air tonight as planned.

So perhaps it's just a web site glitch?

Either way, you should perhaps tune in to make sure you don't miss it if it does air.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

Nick Pope spoke with the Larry King Live producers and they told him the Alien Abduction show is going to air tonight as planned.

So perhaps it's just a web site glitch?

Either way, you should perhaps tune in to make sure you don't miss it if it does air.

Did you speak with Nick Pope? How do you know?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
One of my trusted friends on another forum spoke with him.

I communicate with Nick Pope via email. I'll try to shoot him an email and post a reply here soon. No promises, so just check CNN at 9pm anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by LiquidLight

The show has been cancled in favor of a "Cosby for education" piece.(see THIS post)

Cosby.....what the hell?

I thought he was only on TV to promote pudding

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
looks like it could be a site glitch???

altnews.blogdig.net...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Well this is great news........I hope....I guess we will see if it is aired or not very soon. Thank you for the update, and give Pope my best regards.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
... but Larry's twittering about the cosby thing, so it can't just be a 'glitch'.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
hummmm.... damn internet... must be tied in with the slow internet lately

Slow internet - Nationwide?

Damn comcast.... looks like southpark might have actually been on to something?!?! lol

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

reply to post by LiquidLight

The show has been cancled in favor of a "Cosby for education" piece.(see THIS post)

Cosby.....what the hell?

I thought he was only on TV to promote pudding

LOL, you didn't know all Americans are opportunist er...pros at everything?!!?

LOL......

(I am American so I can say this....
)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hahaha

Well said

Im actually in the mood for some pudding or pudding related shows. We dont get it much here in Australia. We also need more mop and mop related shows

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Damn, it was cancelled.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

there are conflicting reports... best thing to do would be to tune in...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well I just got an email from James Fox. He said he's going to be a guest on the show tonight. My guess is that it will be 30 minutes about health care or Bill Cosby, then 30 minutes about alien abductions. A split show. I don't like them, but oh well...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join