It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King, Abducted by Aliens (tonight 9pm est)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Aliens!! They're in the news and NASA's looking for them. Is there evidence of their existence? Believers and disbelievers weigh in. Plus, a first-hand account from someone who claims they've been abducted!

9pm Eastern Aug 19, 2009

LINK

[edit on 19-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

Thank you for the news. I will definitely watch this episode. I wonder if it is the same one they pushed back for the Michael Jackson story?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I read the title and thought that you were making a prediction
Thanks for the heads up. I will make sure and tune in.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Show was cancelled!

Now it's "Cosby's Fight for School Funding"

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
I wonder if it is the same one they pushed back for the Michael Jackson story?

I don't think so. I mean this is the first UFO show they've done since that one was cancelled, but the guest list appears to be different and I don't think the cancelled show was going to focus on abductions.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Show was cancelled!

Now it's "Cosby's Fight for School Funding"

www.cnn.com...

are you sure??? just got this news from google rss about 10 min ago

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Well that is bs in my opinion. why would they cancel it for that? Maybe Larry is doing a little too much ufology related shows as of late?

Hopefully the show will get out sometime.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
haha prolly just our government censoring us now, because everybody is "awakening' to UFO's

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well watching him in the past Larry King doesn't F around. So the evidence he might have been presenting may have been a little too good to air.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I really wanted to see Larry get abducted on national TV. That would have been a real boost for the UFO believers, of course the MSM would ahve said it was faked.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sounds like a waste of time. What evidence does he have? An abduction story? There have been so many tv shows on Alien Abduction and no one takes it seriously.

Has Larry King ever looked at the Nasa footage that always gets posted on here? The orbs and rods? That would be nice to call out someone on that.

Really, that is what we need right now, is people to start calling out others almost to the point where they start chucking their coffee mugs across the newsrooms at each other, being Mr. Nice Guy on Alien Disclosure will get you nowhere you will keep getting the run around, it is time to PROTEST.

I wanna know what is being done right now to enforce disclosure. All I hear is the MUFON and the Disclosure Project, "proclaiming", "We are willing to testify in front of Congress..." BLAH BLAH BLAH

[edit on 19-8-2009 by game over man]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yeah I was expecting something cool too.

Like Larry King getting abducted by aliens tonight at 9pm.

I would have got the popcorn ready, talk about a scoop of an interview.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Really, that is what we need right now, is people to start calling out others almost to the point where they start chucking their coffee mugs across the newsrooms at each other, being Mr. Nice Guy on Alien Disclosure will get you nowhere you will keep getting the run around, it is time for to PROTEST.

No, really what we need right now is to stop being so aggressive and trying to force everyone to believe in UFOs/aliens. WHAT WE NEED is to educate the public, by getting national TV time discussing top cases on a respected network like CNN. This is the only thing that will work in my personal opinion.

[edit on 8/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow, you had Primetime last night about UFO's and alien abductions, and now tonight on Larry King. What's going on in the MSM? Preparing the general public for something?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Anyone on Twitter? I can't be bothered with it...

If so, go ask Larry what happened to the show

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidLight

The show has been cancled in favor of a "Cosby for education" piece.(see THIS post)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by game over man

Really, that is what we need right now, is people to start calling out others almost to the point where they start chucking their coffee mugs across the newsrooms at each other, being Mr. Nice Guy on Alien Disclosure will get you nowhere you will keep getting the run around, it is time for to PROTEST.

No, really what we need right now is to stop being so aggressive and trying to force everyone to believe in UFOs/aliens. WHAT WE NEED is to educate the public, by getting national TV time discussing top cases on a respected network like CNN. This is the only thing that will work in my personal opinion.

jkrog08, I agree with you on EDUCATION,

BUT

The most educated people on the subject of life on other planets are who? People who work for NASA.

I've seen one program EVER, that takes the appearance of a Grey, and try and figure out what type of planet/environment it may come from, and it was horrible.

I don't understand why we cannot figure it out, the tools are there...we know of MANY exoplanets. How come we cannot hypothesize what type of life would live there?

If the Betty and Barney Hill Map is the smoking gun of where the "Greys" come from Zeta Reticuli, which is near Gliese 581 c, an Earth like Planet,
WTF

When is someone going to debunk the "Greys"? HUH? We have so much information about our own planet how life evolves, don't give me that excuse, "Well you don't know how life evolves on other planets..."

Use your head please! Debunk the Greys! Maybe work backwards, and say, well we have this creature and what we know about it, now what kind of environment would be needed for a creature like this to evolve and to the point on interstellar travel, and then lets go find that Planet! Easy! Go do it! Please!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ugh...why would anyone give this topic any type of media outlet? Now the paranoid and mentally ill will be claiming this is real. All Larry King is doing is creating more lunatics to fill the lunatic fringe of uflogy. If you can't prove or offer no evidence to back it up, it should not be allowed in this field or any other field.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
---- deleted ----

[edit on 19-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Nevermind...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join