It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

h1n1, minnesota to be informed of incomming outbreak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

h1n1, minnesota to be informed of incomming outbreak

employee tells another employee of the incomming news of h1n1 and the meetings that all city employees must go to.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
im unemployed, and i went to the workforce center where i go to look for jobs. i was on the computer next to the desk. a man approached with a small basketball in his hand and a dolly . he started throwing a ball, back and forth with the lady at the desk. he said, have you heard about the meetings we are all about to have. she said, no. he said, everyone that works for the city must go and it is about h1n1. apparently we are about to get hit with this hard pandemic. the meetings are to inform people on what to do. the meetings starts tomorrow. it is aug. 19, 2009 now and 2:54 p.m. in minnesota, chaska.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Where's the link man? This doesn't sound too good. I know a few people in Mn..

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
there is no link, it is what was said by mouth, by a city worker today. it is all over. ask your friend in minnesota. and if he she works for the govt or the city , tommorrow she will be informed in the meeting.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

please do, and spread the news. no joke. meetings in minnesota tomorrow for govt and city employees. talk to your minnesotans city or govt employees. please , please do.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
RELAX
Under the pandemic preparedness plans ALL states are required to have these meetings BEFORE flu season hits this year.

It isn't some big secret it is written in plain english in the Pandemic Plans for each and every state. You can google the pandemic plan and include the name of your state it will have all the information about what they are doing to prepare etc.
Peace!
Xoxo Stacie

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

i did not know this, i only heard what i heard.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

to be informed of incomming outbreak. incomming mind you. meanning it is comming, or here. i read the articles for minnesota, as per you. thank you. when someone says incomming outbreak, that means that they know something i do not. if i throw you an airplane and say incomming, what are you to exspect? you see where im going with this. incomming.

new topics

top topics

join