It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock's ascension theory on 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
I know this sounds weird but I am also an acension believer. I guess I would say that I'm 60% a believer in ascension for 2012 and 40% believer that nothing will happen. Part of me wants to believe that we will all decend into the next density. I can already see some things that are happening that makes me believe this more. The rational side of me says that nothing will happen and its all hype. I would really love to think that great changes are coming to us for the better. I can also see the pole shift thing as a possibility but I don't know if this will come around before 2012, during or after. I love surprises so I guess I will just have to wait and see!!!!!

The pole shift has already begun. But when you mentioned that you see things that indicate ascension, I sometimes feel that way as well.

Every time I watch television and observe petty worthless human interactions, I some times feel like I've already evolved into the 4th density and I'm looking down at inferior beings who have no idea what's really going on. That might be the most egotistical sounding thing I've ever said but I can't say it isn't true.
Anyway, the whole point of bringing that up... If I'm feeling this differentiation between myself and other humans, that must be an 'indication' that there are going to be some evolutionary jumps pretty soon. It's not that I've already evolved but maybe an indication that I am on the right path to just that...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I know this might sound a little bit crazy and off subject but;

If the world was to end on 2012 as people predict..
If there would be a polar magnetic shift..
Would this only affect people on the ground?..

Maybe plaines would loose a power and shut of at the time of the shift due to the electric currents and all this.. HOWEVER

Would there be a way to escape it not by looking for places on the ground to hide..

BUT, and this is what could either be genious or dumb..

Could a person just hop into a air balloon and stay in the air on the date of 21/12/2012 and not be affected by the happenings on the ground below..

Obviously they would'nt be able to escape tornado's and the likes, but surely could escape any sudden earthquake of high magnitude and the sudden rise in sea water..

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by emayarsh

To not be affected by any earth changes that may happen you would have to go below ground not above it. It's one of the reasons why many governments and elite of the world have been building underground bases for the past 50 years.

Read this link from David's site for his view on what will happen in 2012:

What is Ascension
Is “all this Ascension stuff” for real, or is it just the imbecile fantasy of people deeply divorced from reality? Here is what the media never tells you, at least not all at once. We all know that the Earth is experiencing global warming and other changes, whether the petroleum giants like it or not. Just read the headlines.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.To not be affected by any earth changes that may happen you would have to go below ground not above it. It's one of the reasons why many governments and elite of the world have been building underground bases for the past 50 years

Hi, i tend not to agree with that statement for reasons ill explain -

Earth changes also include a very powerful and sometimes forgotten force that goes by the name of " earthquakes ". If and when earth experiences these forces around the date of 2012, we have no idea how much impact the earth will undergo in terms of descruction - if it even goes that far. I believe that going underground is the worst thing to do because we have NO idea of the changes that are forthcoming.

Lets say, for instance, that TPTB run to there underground hiding places thinking they will feel safe whilst the rest of humanity is getting the worst of it above ground. Whats to stop a series of Earthquakes affecting them underground? It would not take much to rip apart an underground base, dont ya think?

The problem is, we have absolutly no idea if and when these earth changes take effect and how it will affect humanity and life as we know it here on Earth. Being underground -not knowing whats going on - is throwing yourself into a cauldron of death.

One earthquake in the wrong place would wipe out an underground base!! Not very safe then....

IP

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Unfortunately there is nothing to substantiate any claim that our DNA will be mutated on a worldwide level. I have always held that if there is any thread of truth to such theories of ascension, it's that some individual somewhere, some human being, will reach a level of consciousness never before attained by other humans. Perhaps they will share their religion or philosophy with the world, or perhaps it will merely raise the bar of whats possible and no one will be any the wiser.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoProvider

These underground bases are very sophisticated and several trillions of black budget funds have been dumped into them. Many of the major world governments are building them.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventhdoor
Unfortunately there is nothing to substantiate any claim that our DNA will be mutated on a worldwide level. I have always held that if there is any thread of truth to such theories of ascension, it's that some individual somewhere, some human being, will reach a level of consciousness never before attained by other humans. Perhaps they will share their religion or philosophy with the world, or perhaps it will merely raise the bar of whats possible and no one will be any the wiser.

How do you know that's not already possible and it hasn't already been done?

EDIT: I don't know why people are waiting until 2012. I think it's pretty clear that we're fully capable of advancing our consciousness right now, through out-of-body travel practices.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by drac88]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by drac88]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
In my opinion David is a complete nut and I get this feeling when watching his videos that he is a total fraud.

I'm not sure if he is just delusional and has a knack for looping everything together or if he is in it for the fame/money. I also think his "contact" is a figment of his own wild imagination.

But hey, you know what they say about opinions.

I have to admit that he would make an awesome Sci Fi writer.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Just to give my thoughts...when David first started making videos they were always free and humbled recaps of his life experiences. I know he talked on yahoo for a long time with others that had similar thoughts to his. He seemed to of walked a humbled path in finding his way. His ideas of science and spirituality are harminonous together.

Now with saying that....

I think David is now letting the ego and money part becoming more of himself then what it was. I shared my personal experiences at Divine Cosmos and spoke with David several times about feedback on thoughts but I also basically left the forum due to the moderation there.

I think in the 2012 thing he is misguided. I dont worry about any date. But that is not to say I dont feel things chaning day by day right now! I feel I had the chance to make a choice to stay or go....do I stay of Earth or am I ready to move on from here. I chose to stay. I think all awakeings or ascensions are a spiritual happening, a quickening of the spirit.

I dont think David is as balanced as he was. I am worried for those that are counting on ascending (harvest to 4th density negative or positive)and then it doesnt happen.

The over all message of being more of service to others then your self is the type of spiritual message David passes on. There is no doubt there is unique light in David, just think he is jumping to conclusions that dont have solid reasons to back them.

The people that talk in his forum are some of the wisest and most humbled people. That is what I do miss but I am not going to let mods control what I say. David told me once that he gets so much threat mail...calling him the Antichrist ect....they want to keep the forum of positive nature...but the control over the conversations seems to go against what Davids nature should be....which is to not sensor others thoughts.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Interesting accounts, LeoVirgo.

Sounds like the forum was a bit of a pain in the ass. And you're pretty spot on with your hypothesis about Wilcock. I would say he's in the right boat for most of the time but there are a few things that come into play, such as the fact that his website seems so adamant on 'selling' something.

Either way, I'm still very curious as to if he'll ever finish the 'Convergence' film.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Although Wilcock's message is positive, he does come off as a bit of an egotistical person to me. It would be nice if what he was saying is true, but it seems a lot of his information comes from dreams. Not sure if want to trust that.
Another thing that made me doubt him is that he claims that Obama is a good person, working with many negative people, blah blah blah...
Then on his blog he went on to say:

"I find it unfortunate how many people are still being taken in by the virulently negative material in the conspiracy media. For the record, I do not consider Obama a saint nor a savior. I consider him the first President since Kennedy who is actually doing his job and trying to make things better for our planet. As I've said before, the conspiracy media is saturated with propaganda to an unheard-of extreme. I have undeniable proof of this which I have not yet released, saving it for the right time, but I have decided that I will do so within a very short timeframe after returning from Canada -- not more than two weeks. This proof shows how it's done, the enormous money being spent on it, what they write, who does it, and includes a whistleblower statement from someone who was actually hired on one of these jobs during the election. It is shocking." (On David's blog of 6/14/09)

After that posting he never came out and released his 'undeniable proof.' Don't know if he is to be trusted or not.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by lasimplereality]

[edit on 30-9-2009 by lasimplereality]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
My thoghts about DW after watching several hours of his talks.

1. He is a very smart and carismatic person.
2. I do think that he believes what he sais is the thruth.
3. It seems to me he loves being the centre of attention. (Whats up with this singing stuff and CD release??)
4. He uses unverifiable examples of fringe science (very rarely sourced) that in his words proves that his theories are correct.
5. He has a positive message and he doesn't seem to cause harm.

The more i get into DW, the more I think his full of it. However i keep watching..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join