It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are just a small country, which make it even easier for the ruling elite to take control!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I live in a country where the actions committed by the ruling elite are the most obvious. We have a leader who pretends to be so ignorant that he wants to make sure that the only country that can save our country is China.

When the US and the EU found out that China is about to send us a bunch of troops and equipment, they immediately intervened by sending their own helicopters, equipment and soldiers. This is a way of showing continuous US dominance over Taiwan, which we prefer to Chinese or Russian dominance, as the US are at least the least harmful illuminati country to us.

The problem is that we have plenty of resources under our land, and the only way for the US to find out what's hiding below the Taiwan territory is by coming here and using their latest advanced radar equipment to find out what resources our country offers. So with America's urgent typhoon rescue aid, this is their opportunity to investigate Taiwan's available resources.

You may already realised that I am talking about Taiwan. The US has always quietly claimed ownership over Taiwan after claiming victory over Germany's ally Japan at the end of WWII, but with China around, the US can only bow to them. Nevertheless, the US is preparing for the moment when they must confront China, and this will not be on Taiwan's watch. It will be on the US's watch.

So former President Chen Shui Bian is not welcomed to increase the speed of China attacking Taiwan. The US wants to decide when this will happen. So what do we do with guys like Chen Shui Bian? Stick him into jail. That's a place where we will make sure he shuts up.

How about the present President of Taiwan. Well, he has committed greater crimes than the former president, such as delaying typhoon relief efforts to such an extent that more than 500 people have died.

Who cares though. He is the illuminati puppet who was expected to make everything work out for the US. And did he? No, he's too busy holding hands with China and quickly accepting their help before the foreign media reported on his rejection of US and other aid (except for China, which the media of course did not mention).

So in fact the Taiwan Ma government loves China, and wants China to be our controllers. As a result Ma is the leader of our province of Taiwan. Great ending? No, the US and the EU refuse such an ending. They only want Taiwan to keep the relationship between China and Taiwan at a status quo level. The US and the EU do not want Taiwan to change the status quo! Never!

Nevertheless, our present President Ma is changing the status quo, so what do you think will happen? Especially since President Ma already told the illuminati (incl. Crowley) hat they are liars with regards to Taiwan's slow response to the typhoon.

Already three Taiwanese senior government officers have resigned over the extremely poor typhoon efforts, including the defense minister and the foreign affairs vice minister.

What's going to happen next?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by MightyAl]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I feel for all of the citizens who's countries are being influenced by the Powers that be. Definitely, the ending doesn't sound like it can be good for anyone. The 'Illuminati', as you rightly point out, doesn't care about anyone's well-being, except for their own. And their agenda.

That said, I hope the little Taiwan country doesn't endure anymore hardship than they(you) already have.

I am not alone in feeling happy to have you here with us on ATS. It's nice to have people all over the world, sharing their input on the world around them.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Move out of Taiwan! I hear it is a nice place, but with China holding America's checkbook, they now have free reign to do as they wish! The US will sacrifice Taiwan to China eventually, to keep China buying our T-bills and financing our Bailout fiascos!

IMO, it will go down something like N. Korea will require action. The US will be biding their time trying to figure out how to avoid trouble with China. China will smell blood and move on Taiwan. Negotiations will eventually allow US to enforce a regime change in N. Korea, but will be forced to stop selling arms to Taiwan. China will commit to a certain number of years of T-bills or debt forgiveness in return for the unequal resources of the two land grabs!

Get out!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

OK. So assume China DID want in on the action, or to attain Taiwan.... Would there really be violence against anyone? Would seem a huge superpower could coup a small country, without any violence. Then there is the chance of the people being better off, with someone else in control. Never know.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I think some violence would be necessary to force the hand of the US. N. Korea will probably act thinking it has support from China. China will have to act on Taiwan to trigger a compromise proposal.

Plus, I don't think Taiwan will willingly go under Chinese rule. They have been fighting it for a very long time.

I don't think the violence will be severe or long lasting, but I think there will be some.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
China has always claimed Taiwan as its own. I'm afraid that, when all is said and done, China will eventually incorporate Taiwan into itself. The US isn't going to go to war with China over Taiwan. No one else will, either.

The best the Taiwanese can hope for is that the Communist government of China will faail in a way similar to how the Soviet Union failed. If that happens, then China may not be capable or willing to take over Taiwan.

But as it stands right now, China is a powerful dragon with its eye on the pearl of Taiwan.

top topics

join