It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will do me a tarot reading?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

I didn't realize there was still interest here; I was getting U2Us for readings. Hold on a sec. Gotta wait for some people to leave and I'll get right to it.

bbiab!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
An online flash tarot card program.

Flash Tarot Cards

Gives explanations for each card drawn.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
can the cards say whats a good day for me to go attent job intervius,receive good news of getting hired/having place for me?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Are you asking if the cards on that site will answer these questions or whether the actual physical cards can answer the questions? I don't know about online but the physical cards can and do.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
CosmiEgg, can you do a simple reading for me?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
i want a psihical reading please : D
im going tomorow to hear if they will take me for bartender
and i need to know if its my lucky day

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am happy to do readings, physical by-my-own-hand readings for anyone interested but *please* send me U2U messages. I don't look here frequently and your answers won't be posted in this thread anyway.

About the job - be what you are when you apply. There's no point in trying to be someone else just to get a job because you won't keep it anyway. Only apply for jobs at places you really like, only at places that you think are cool. That way, you put more effort into the business and the thing succeeds naturally as a result.

I wish people would understand that we shouldn't and can't be what the employers want us to be - automatons that work for free and upgrade themselves in their free time. Madness... Be as perfect as you are! They have to want *you*!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I wish you luck on your reading. Tell us how it went please.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by A-Pac
I wish you luck on your reading. Tell us how it went please.

Oh don't be so forlorn, I have a LOT of psychic ability. For example:

Ill name off some of your other ATS names, "antaun" "Jehova" "antontherapper" shall I go on?

as long as we're discussing that kind of thing, Ill betcha you're thinking HOW DOES HE DO THAT! ha ha

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

As stated above, I'm happy to do readings but *please* U2U me about it directly.

And people who have had readings from me - do feel free to comment publicly about the experience. Don't comment on the contents of the reading though; that's personal, of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join